Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 15:52:10
Page:  1 
Your favorite role Started by: Omar on May 17, '14 22:42

In this life we are in different roles CLs and GFs, Hands, Made members of a family, or associates. In this game I enjoy my time as a Wise guy I've watched a lot of mob movies and its always the associates that end up doing all of the "Dirty work" its fun to play as an associate in this game because you're trying to get made and try your best to get noticed by your CL it gives you something to work hard for.

What role do you like to have in MR?

Report Post Tip

I don't like it, but the role I normally fill is the crew idiot. It's not like I even try, it just comes naturally.

Report Post Tip

He is indeed a natural idiot. Its why we love him, though.

Report Post Tip

Speak for yourself, bama...

Report Post Tip

Sorry... I always hate it when a bunch of idiots take away from the topic so let me add to it as well.

I must admit I much prefer being in either the crewleader role or that of hitsquad leader. When done properly and you end up in a war situation you have the actions of all those fighting for your side under your control. They fly, shoot, sleep, jail etc wherever you want them too. Trying to beat the tactics and always be a step ahead of your opponents. Maybe like a game of chess. It's not always about who has the most man power or more powerful guns or who strikes first for example. If you can out wit, out play and out manouvre your opponent or opponents it gives you such a self satisfying feeling.

Report Post Tip
The one that doesn't do anything. Although I'm pretty terrible at that too.
Report Post Tip

A lot of families used to have an inbuilt university to teach players how to get hold of the basics and toy around with the game. to get more joy out of it.  I enjoy this aspect a lot as can't always put the time i want into the game

Report Post Tip

Personally, I've always enjoyed being in leadership roles. I don't fancy myself a good leader, but I can teach okay. I've been a hitsquad leader, it's a terribly boring position in peace time but as Jono said, when war time comes around, all eyes on you and you get to prove yourself.

Crew leader is okay, but stressful at times. I've enjoyed my time as a crew leader. Lots of laughs within the HQ chat. The happiness of seeing and mentoring new members. I personally was always overjoyed by my members who would try to send me an obscene amount in donations and me yelling at them to not send me everything they had haha.

Though, my favorite position of all is just being a hitter. It's fun to compete against friends and fellow hitters, the bragging (to close friends?) is one of my favorite things. (And I'm a shitter.)

Report Post Tip
I have not been a GF unlike everyone else who commented(I think.) So,I dont really know how that feels.

Aside from that,tho... I enjoy being RH and being a HSL. Being the RH to a decent leader is probably the best and the easiest job in the entire game. Isalottafun. Being HSL is something I have enjoyed not because of the war time adrenaline rush etc but also because it is more of a teaching position than anything else. While I may not be the most experienced hitter on here by ANY means, I do enjoy teaching somebody how to shoot,make their own IA list in case of shitty crew etc. Also the fact that the HSL is a full time job(collect SRs etc during peace time...scream at people during war time) makes it more fun,imo.
Report Post Tip

Kill things, anything and everything. Generally speaking most of the fun times happen in the "hitters rooms" on IRC and there is nothing better then those 12 hour skype calls during war times, sometimes longer. Especially when you're on the aggressors side, nothing quite beats that moment just after winning a war when you're still alive. I guess those are the times/role I have always enjoyed the most. Regardless of how many times you been in a war/take down you still get excited and anyone that says otherwise is lieing.  

Report Post Tip
Undeniably, being the head of HitSquad Unit(s) in the past is by far my favourite. The excitement of properly training noobs, watching your friends/family compete for kills (though admittedly, "competing" these days is albeit obsolete, as anyone can build a cannon with a little longevity+Durds), directing during wars... Ya just can't beat the thrill.

Though I will say when eventually ascend to a HelpDesk position I believe that will become my favourite.
Report Post Tip
when I**

Stupid Kindle.
Report Post Tip

Oh god somebody actually let you be a HSL

Report Post Tip
...Multiple multiple multiple times. Clearly you've not worked with my line post-n00b days amigo.
Report Post Tip

n00b4lyfe telky

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Your favorite role
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL