Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 03:47:47
Page:  1 
The Eclipse Started by: Femto on May 18, '14 01:40

The Eclipse is apon us, Femto has been chosen by the God Hand to become its new member. It's time to challenge for the Godfather spot in Corktown.

After months of careful planning, it was time to take what is mine. Jizzboat looks up to Femto in awe;

"You can do this Femto Senpai."

Everything was set in place. With the help of Godfather Yobssarg and Snowy_white this will be a breeze. The unified Detroit strives for excellence and would not accept failure.

After a long firefight, the Eclipse ends.... Femto walks out with his Tommy Gun over his shoulder and lights up a smoke. He tips his hat up so everyone could see his face.

"I'm running this place now! None of you fucks better not cross me. If you want to stay in my Corktown you will have to work for me now! Anyone who doesn't like this can fuck off and never show your face around here again or you'll be sleeping with the fishes capisce?."

Yobssarg and Snowy_white pull up their Cadillac Town Sedan's. Their drivers opening the door, they emerge with smiles. They were proud that Detroit is now one big family. Yobssarg shouted over to Femto.

"Get yourself cleaned up and suited my friend. It's time for celebration, see you at my restaurant for the congratulations."

Time had passed. The Detroit family were all congratulating Femto on his triumphant victory.

Femto lifts up his glass and calls for a toast.

"Thank you for you kind gifts and words. It is with my great honor to announce a new auth in Corktown, who will be serving under me. Myself and Yobssarg believe he has earned his place in Detroit and it was time for him to get his reward."

Femto gives a nod to Rabbit to take the stand.

Rabbit hops up on a box and looks around.  After he takes a swig from his shiny silver flask, he reaches in his pocket and grabs a gold coin, and flips it in his hands a few times.  When the Godfather of Downtown finally shows up Rabbit grins and points at him.

"That man! Right there! He has seen fit to offer me a family of my own, over in Corktown. I spent quite a few rough nights up thinking about what I would do with an offer like that. I turned to my ancestors journals for some help, and I stumbled on something my Great Grandfather had designed. He put together a nice group a while back, he called them the '40 Thieves.' He described them as carefree, lighthearted, and all around good folks, so I had to ask myself... why not carry that on?"

Rabbit grins and flips the coin to Yobssarg then winks as it lands in his hands, showing a giant '40' engraved into it.

"We don’t need any fancy speeches, or long winded talk.  The only thing there really is to say…. 'The thieves are back in town!'

Report Post Tip

nice

Report Post Tip

Congrats Femto

Report Post Tip
Nice work Femto. Long live the new gf !!
Report Post Tip

Gimli hears about the news so he goes down to the Airport, he goes over to the front desk paying for his ticket to Corktown Detroit.  After receiving his ticket he makes way to plane boarding in time for his flight.  Gimli touches down in Corktown and makes his way to the streets where he is just in time for Femto speech, after Femto finishes Gimli steps forward. 

"Congratulations on your Achievement Femto you have earned your rank and place as CorkTowns Godfather and I hope you all the best in the future and look forward to seeing your district growing."

Gimli nods at Femto then taking a step back into the crowd. 

Report Post Tip

Jizzboat returns from a day of sailing one of his Jizztastic adventures.

Once again congratz Femto on Godfather! You took your time but you finally got it! With all the districts now having Godfathers at their posts, it's great to see Detroit back to it's roots of a strong city. I wish you all the best and long live The Band of the Hawk!

Before I set sail I gotta give Rabbit a congratulations! Being an ex farmer I have great experience in growing my prize winning carrots ;)

Jizzboat throws Rabbit carrot.

Till next next time!

Report Post Tip

Shawn walks into Yobsaarg's restaurant and heads over to the banquet hall. He grabs a glass of champagne before heading over to Femto.

Congratulations Femto on becoming the godfather of Corktown. I am sure the great city of Detroit will go places under the guidance of yourself, Snowy and Yobssarg.

Then Shawn moves on to Rabbit!

Congratulations Rabbit on getting the auth to start your own family. I am sure your band of thieves will rock the district of Corktown. Loooking forward to work with you in Detroit.

Report Post Tip

taking time out of her busy schedule, she walks out on to the street, her simple dress sense hiding her wealth with her tom boy style.  As her hair waved in the light blow of the wind, she took a small silver flask from her pocket.

Detroits rebuilding has been an uncertain time, now to see it with 3 godfathers was a joy to many.

Congrats on your new position, and good luck further rebuilding the district and city.

lifting a flask she smiled, before simply escaping back to the crowd as if never there.

Report Post Tip

Femto, it is a great honour to have you stand alongside Yobssarg and myself as the Godfathers in our very own district here in the wonderful city of Detroit. It became apparent that you wanted to do things your own way, which was admirable. However I will admit that the both of us were worried that you were slacking in the quest to become Godfather of Corktown. In fact, we had discussed the possibility of taxing you in order to give you the push you needed. Thankfully this never came to pass and you proved you had the credentials to make the step up.

You were always someone who could be trusted, this was clear from our time together on The Farm. Despite being a man who liked to operate in the shadows, your thirst for a leadership role was never in question. That you have rose to the challenge is indeed commendable, and you have shown you can call the shots in Corktown. In Rabbit you have made an excellent choice to work beneath you, I'm sure under your tutelage he will grow into a fine leader like yourself. 

Best of luck to you both as Corktown rises to prominence! 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Eclipse
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL