Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 11:12:22
Page:  1 
Godfather Gimli Started by: AnathemaDevice on May 20, '14 21:35
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Monday 12 May 1924

Dear Diary,

The crew have been showing some concern for the Boss. Gimli's been heard mumbling over his beer again in the HQ bar, talking about the Godfather of Old City District not just stepping aside like he was supposed to before growling about $100 million, waving his axe wildy then bursting into song and ordering more food and beer. This has gone on for a few days now. Sophia and I have a plan though, he's getting his short arse kicked tomorrow.

Tuesday 13 May 1924

Dear Diary,

We tried to wake Gimli by bringing him some coffee. It didn't end well. We'll try again tomorrow.

Wednesday 14 May 1924

Dear Diary,

Today was a better day. The boss was much more reasonable after a bit of sleep. We've made a plan so that it will look like we are going to pay off the old guy but we'll kill him instead. Gimli insists on doing it with his axe, even after we tell him he'll never get it in the Godfather's HQ but we agreed we would try. Dwarfs are so fucking sulky.

Thursday 15 May 1924

Dear Diary,

Gimli is finally getting on board with preparations, even so much as walking to the bar and fetching his own beer. It was a sight to behold, everyone in the HQ bar cheered.

Friday 16 May 1924

The day started with a little confusion. It seems the Godfather Council had decided on some kind of incentive program, we were sure what to make of it, so we just ran to one end of the yard with a few bags of golden credits for Gimli to chase but no, the ginger chubb just stood there and picked his teeth, we thought for sure he would go after the gold.

Nonetheless the day was saved, Sophia just threw a few steaks into the Boss's pockets, whistled at tweedle dee and tweedle dom. I've never seen a dwarf take off as fast as he did when those german shepherds started eyeing him up, i can safely say it was a better laugh than when Battista accidently shot his foot trying to kill a spider, one of those 'you had to be there' I'll never forget it til the day I go senile...

Saturday 15 may 1924

Gimli hasnt forgiven us for making him run. He's been having a dwarf day, whatever that is, at least he is still walking to the bar for his own beers.

Monday 17 May 1924

Ugh, don't even go there, I can't even...

Wednesday 19 May 1924

Dear Diary,

It was serious business today.

Thursday 20 May 1924

Dear Diary,

Seriously like, you wouldn't believe this if I said it. Gimli went beast on the godfather, like, he just rawred his way on the old guy and suffocated him with his immense beard then shot him in the face! One shot was all it took in the end...

Report Post Tip

Gimli is listening in the street as Anathema reads her dairy to everyone and the days she had trying to push him to Godfather, as she finished Gimli laughed to himself and showed AnathemaDevice a smile. 

Thank you Anathema its been a pleasure working with you and I can honestly say I would not of been here without you. You have been my rock and pushed me hard so I can achieve Godfather and I know I can be a grump old dwarf and hard to work with and even worst when I have too much drink and food in me but you stuck by me. I am so happy to be working with you and all the rest of Philly, I look forward to the future ahead of us all. 

Gimli pours two glasses of wine and passing one over to Anathema, they both knock glasses together.

Report Post Tip

Nidoking listens to the Diary closely and chuckles to himself.

Maybe if I would of read this diary earlier I might of reconsidered my choice of leader. All jokes a side, this is a great feat for our new Godfather Gimli. Congratulations sir!

Report Post Tip

NIDOQUEEN!

Report Post Tip

It is with great joy to see our business partners in the Old City district gets a new GodFather. This could only mean a more stable financial flow. While we here in the Southern district still work out in having our Godfather of our own I'm sure Philadelphia as a whole is happy to see one of our own districts finally gets its own representative to the Godfather council.

Congratulations Godfather Gimli. South district wishes you all the best. May our city continue to prosper.

Report Post Tip

That last surge is enough to drive some to drink or worse, the craziness of planning and getting so close and knowing sometimes that anonymous figure is there pulling your cash and backing that filthy mayor.  The frustration and powerlessness at stages, but sometimes have to knuckle down and change things.

It's great to see how the days pass sometimes and the attitude does from the simplicity of everyday life.

May i wish you congratulations and i wish you the best of luck furthering your district and city

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Godfather Gimli
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL