Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 21:32:32
Page:  1 
The Thieves Are Back in Town Started by: RumTheRetardedRabbit on May 21, '14 00:04

Stumbling outside after the celebration of Godfather Femto’s recent takeover, Rabbit finds himself just outside of town, standing in front of an abandoned warehouse.  Looking it over he nods and gets to the nearest telephone and calls up one of his closest friends.

“Yeah, I found the spot, let everyone know.  That’s right, the Thieves are back in town.”

A few days later, he steps outside of his newly refurbished HQ building and waves Panda down then tosses him a set of keys and a gold coin with a “40” engraved into it.

“Feels like home already, wouldn’t you agree?”

Report Post Tip

A sterling tactic. Minimise expections with your auth announcement to the extent that nobody will ever be disappointed.

A political masterstroke!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $65,000 Tip

After the long travel from Staten Island he gets off the boat and heads to the 40 and catches a stumbling Rabbit semi hopping and semi something he catches the keys with a smirk to his face.

I agree feels like home again.

Drops the keys into his pocket and clips the "40" to his collar as he heads into the HQ.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on the bold suit, my dear fluffy one. Our bloodlines have known each other for maybe not very long, but as far as I can tell, you could very well be the man who would steer your district through a path of progress and prosperity. You deserve this run and once again, a job well done, my friend.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on the bold suit, my dear fluffy one. Our bloodlines have known each other for maybe not very long, but as far as I can tell, you could very well be the man who would steer your district through a path of progress and prosperity. You deserve this run and once again, a job well done, my friend.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Thieves Are Back in Town
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL