Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 22:25:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Makofather: An Illuminating Tale Started by: Cassi on May 21, '14 00:49

ChrisPalko stands solemnly, he hasn't even congratulated Mako yet. He just stood there, with a grin, constantly checking his timepiece.

Suddenly, a look of joy comes to his face, and for a split second you think you see a tear come to his eye.

Mako, I want to officially congratulate you on your longest Godfather Run to date. In all seriousness Cory, our ancestors have not always been on the same team, but I know that your values mirror my own. Loyalty to the death, Mako, that's what sets the few apart from the many. 

I can't wait to see what this journey brings, some say the journey has ended once you reach Godfather, but truly I believe this is the beginning of something larger and more important wholly. I hope myself, and all your allies, will be standing with you on your one year anniversary.

You're finally going to get a good shake Mako, a chance to show us all what can happen when you're given a chance. Today is the day, and the time is now - I couldn't be any happier than being where I am at this very moment, at this very point in time.

Long live the Makofather, the tyrant, the rogue, WWI's lover - all applicable. May your reign be eternal. 

Report Post Tip

it's been a long and interesting journey since our families time in SI, and an eventful one.  Although unfortunate some of the circumstances along the way I congratulate you for surviving it and achieving in such circumstances.

I wish you the best of luck further expanding your district and our cities hold on crime.

Walking away she raised her flask as she sipped a little more to take the edge of the night air

Report Post Tip

Princess snuck through the crowd, weary of any trouble that could be happening any minute. Mako, godfather...no war? It had seemed that that day had indeed come. Grabbing a drink from a passing tray, she made her way over to Mako himself, approaching slowly and clearing her throat to speak to the new Godfather.

"Mako, I just stopped by to say that it is great to see you step up and finally get the run you deserve, but I guess you have proved what they usually say. Third time is indeed a charm for you. I wish you the best in your new position."

She raises her glass to him before taking a sip and disappearing in the crowd.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Makofather: An Illuminating Tale
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL