Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 17:24:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
LMAO Started by: Y on May 21, '14 20:32

I don't even know who cpt-cook is, I just like the sound of my own voice.

GrinNotGrin

Report Post Tip
I like the sound of your voice to but trust me Cpt-Cook is an idiot.
Report Post Tip
  Started by: Y2 at May 22, '14 21:51

As you take in your last breaths, a cloaked figure crouches over you and whispers:
y y y Delilah? Please don't insult my district again. Idiot.

Although I didn't get the whole "y y y Delilah" I'll just assume it's an antic that he or she wrote down to sound like he or she was actually making any sense. But name calling? Is this how the mafia solves their problems? By calling them idiots? The state of MR these days...

This from another thread you made....

"Cpt-Cook is an idiot. "

We might take you seriously if you weren't a hypocrite.. Even then it's not likely.. Come back when you've grown up..

Report Post Tip
If you want to merge threads it only proves how pointless this has been. This is my LMAO thread I can post anything I want here I can call you a fat fuck right now because this is not my Name Calling thread

Dumbass come back when you're smarter sighh
Report Post Tip

That's not how the world works.. You can't say one thing someplace and expect to be exempt from it somewhere else, especially in this small community.. Not to mention both threads in question have both revolved around the idea "the state of MR these days" yet you've done nothing to change that.. In either thread.

You complain about being called names in one thread and call someone else names in another. I don't care (nor does anyone else) if they're separate threads, that is hypocritical and that makes you the hypocrite.

Sure, you can say anything you want anywhere, and people will react to what you say in general. Not on a "thread by thread" basis.

So, like I said grow the hell up, and while you're at it, do something if you don't like the how this game is.

I really can't make this any more simple, if I am still the "dumbass" here.. Well, you're a lost cause.

Report Post Tip
Damn Kill-The-Irishman seems really smart!
Report Post Tip
I don't care this is MY thread dumb bitch I don't care how you think it works. It's all about how I think it works because it's my thread

YALL LISTEN TO ME
Report Post Tip

Will Y4 be better than Y3? Because in all honesty I'm enjoying this.

Report Post Tip
Yes so on and so forth thank you I'm here to entertain you fat lads
Report Post Tip

No worries Y3 your thread will stay your thread I feel no need to validate my point any further, you do that just fine on your own. I will leave you to your fantasy land on how things work.

Oh, and AssChicken, I try.. Lol

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: LMAO
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL