Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 19:56:54
Page:  1 
Ted Maul Disturbs: I am Kuku Started by: Ted_Maul on May 21, '14 22:20

Friends,

This is now news to everyone, but for those of you wondering why the Streets have been quiet of late, it is because I, Ted Maul, descendent of the Kuku lineage, have been working hard.

Working hard doing what detractors have claimed I couldn't: rank, build, train and create.

I have done these things not for glory but for the betterment of this thing.

Leadership was needed; leadership was given.

Has it been plain sailing?  No.  We have had some chop.

But what is chop?  It's sent by the Gods and it's sent to weather the storm.  Well, that storm has been weathered.

Like an extended guitar solo, this lineage continues, taking many forms.

I will keep on keeping on.

Report Post Tip

Taking his daily trip to the local store to fetch a newspaper, a deranged man begins shouting nonsense out in the street, Tepid had never seen him before, he looked rather rough to be honest, maybe he was homeless? Wanting to do his good deed for the day, the spare change he had for his newspaper, he decided to throw to the ground, at the feet of this lunatic.

"Treat yourself."

Throwing the change on the floor, he accidentally threw some notes too, notes which he didn't intend to throw, he picks them up and walks off, he wasn't going to leave a few hundred for the guy, he wasn't that generous.

Report Post Tip

I applaud you sir. Takes balls to come out here and let people know who your bloodline is.

Good for you! I wish nothing but the best of luck to you friend. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ted Maul Disturbs: I am Kuku
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL