Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 21:15:37
Page:  1 
New Auth in Old City Started by: Gimli on May 21, '14 23:01

The streets are quiet and dark when a start man is walking through them carrying a axe covered in blood this man makes it too The Longbeards Headquarters and walks up the steps entering the bid double doors. A few hours later Gimli comes back out the door making his way down the steps and stops at the bottom. 

Good evening all, it has been a busy day in Old City District Philly, as you can see I am now the full leader of this district and the Mayor is dead. I would like to thank Rangar for who gave me this chance to set up here back when he was alive also my family for there hard work and loyalty, I also like to thank the godfather council for giving me a kick up the backside to push for Godfather and help me achieve it much sooner. But I would not be here if it wasn't for these two who have pushed me hard and made all this possible for me and for that I owe them a lot.

Gimli smiles at Anathema and Sophia and turns back to the crowd.

But this is not all about me this is about the new Auth in Old City District who will be taking over my family and setting up. I am honoured to have this person in my city and working as my new captain she has worked her socks off to help me get where I am and she deserves this moment. So i bring you Old City Districts first captain SophiaDeveraux and her family The Saints. Congratulations Sophia I look forward to working with you and know you will help this city grow much stronger. 

Gimli shakes Sophia's hand and nods his head then steps out the way for the crowd to see Philly's newest auth. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Gimli, I'm very excited to see you take the reigns of the city. Also, congratulations to Sophia! 

I'm very excited to see us all moving forward and can't wait to continue forward with you and the city of Philly!

Report Post Tip

Dan had arrived in Philadelphia via plane. His organization, The Banditos, had flown there private jet from Los Angeles International to Philadelphia International for Godfather Dan. He had heard from a good friend of his, an important woman in his life, Anathema, that Gimli had taken Godfather of the Old City in Philadelphia. It was a big day for the city of Philadelphia and Dan was a big supporter of Anathema. He didn't particularly know Gimli nor his newest captain, Sophia, but that wouldn't stop him from showing up and showing his support and his congratulations.

"Godfather Gimli. It is an immense honor to meet you. I don't think we've properly met before. That is my fault and I apologize heavily. My name is Dan.. I am one of New Yorks Godfathers, I am the Godfather of Manhattan. While we don't know each other, I do know your lovely second in command, Anathema! She has spoken very highly of you and I feel like incredibly rude that we finally meet under such circumstances, for that I apologize."

Dan shook Gimli's hand and looked towards the newest bold suit within Philadelphia. It was of miss Sophia Deveraux. He didn't know her very well either, perhaps a conversation or two once or twice, but that was it. He planned to introduce himself though.

"Miss Deveraux! Congratulations on your newest position. It's quite the accomplishment. I'm certain, knowing just a little about your line, that you'll do fantastic. I'm sorry that we're just meeting formally now, miss!" Dan was always apologetic. It was his nature. He was always told to be polite. It was one of the things that he kept with him.

"Congratulations again Gimli and miss Deveraux" Dan said before he found Anathema standing nearby. "Anathema! Hey!" Dan said like a giddy little child that saw his friend again. "How are you feeling dear? It's quite the moment"

Report Post Tip

Godfather Gimli, it truly is a day to be proud of being a Longbeard of our great city of Philadelphia. I believe I can speak for the rest of us here with you when I say that we are very proud of you and all you have done. I know you will continue to do great things and we will continue to make your vision for this city come to life more and more each day. And to two of Philly's finest ladies, Sophia Deveraux and AnathemaDevice. The both of you are some of the hardest working lasses I have ever met. I know we will continue to see great things from the both of you.

Sophia, you and I are always missing one another and the fault is mine. Your success, however, has not gone unnoticed by myself nor by (more obviously) our Godfather and the rest of our society. Congratulations with your new position, and I hope to see you and yours grow and prosper to the limits of infinity....and beyond.

Report Post Tip

on behalf of myself and the South Philly Sanitarium i would like to congratulate you Gimli on attaining the Prestigous Rank of Godfather i can only imagine the stone Throne you will require amongst the Godfather Council

and Sophia i am Proud to welcome you to the Bold Suit club here in philadelphia and know you will do great things as gimli's captain of Old City District, but should you ever need a "Vacation" say the word and i can clean up a "Vacation Room" at the South Philly Sanitarium, we have a bar as well but sadly it only serves water until after the medications kick in (i joke were not all medicated maniac's)

and gimli ive put a new plaque above your existing "Vacation Room" :D

Report Post Tip

getting off the plaine Tomoe unloads crates of whiskey

she bows to Gimli congratulations Gimli on getting and congrats to you too ms. sophia :)

after another bow she gets back on her plane before the departure time arrives. -giggles- as she gets on the flight

Report Post Tip

Monty arrives fashionably late as usual, and Sophia glares at him. He smiles and hugs her, nearly suffocating her.

"Can't say how long I've waited to see this, Sophia! You deserve this. Congrats! I know Gimli has made the right choice and you'll be his most valuable asset in building this great district."

He conjures a bottle of champagne out of a brown bag and pops it open.

"Let's have a toast, shall we? To Ms. Deveraux and Godfather Gimli!"

Report Post Tip

I know the place where people are drinking along the street and celebrating for a very special day. Everyone is happy singing and drinking till they drop! ~More Drinks please!!! 

Congratulation Godfather Gimli.. Conquer the City!Long Live,Long Beards! 

To my sponsor Sophia thank you and Congratulation i know you deserve what ever you have.. 

My loyalty is here! My family.. LONG BEARDS!!! 

Report Post Tip

After a long flight from the west coast, Stefano finally landed at the Philadelphia International Airport.  As his taxi was cruising thru the business district, Stefano saw a group of people celebrating in the streets.  To the untrained eye it would look like a normal gathering, but to those who were fortunate enough to live the life it was a celebration of great accomplishment.  As the taxi pulled up to the stop sign, Stefano noticed that almost everyone had a long beard.  He thought briefly and then remembered of a crime family that he had heard of in these parts.  As quickly as his hands would allow Stefano rolls down his window and clears his throat. 

"Congratulations to all!"  He yelled as the taxi began to continue on its way.  Rolling his window back up Stefano looks at the taxi driver and yells "Step on it."  Before taking out his flask, raising it in the air, and then taking a drink.

Report Post Tip

Nidoking watches from the crowd, he's new to this city but, he knows this is a big step for any person. One that requires a great deal of responsibility and honour for the new Godfather Gimli and the new leader Sophia.

Congratulations to everyone! I may not have been here long but, I know quite well that you two deserve these new appointed positions!

Report Post Tip

KOTH took a flght over to the Old City, some call it, to meet up with a few fellow mobsters his bloodline worked for. Arriving just intime, he sees Sophia take on a suit position. He walks up to her and smiles.

Our bloodlines are always somehow talking with eachother... Work with eachother.. KOTH chuckles abit And each time.. I always had a great time. This one is for you Sophia.. Salute, I wish the best of luck with your new family!

KOTH Rasies a glass of champagne in the air

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Gimli and Don SophiaDevaraux. I'm happy to see Philly continuously growing.

Report Post Tip

Angus arrives after his long journey, these flight delays are causing havoc with his schedule.

This is brilliant news, not only for the City of Philadelphia but for our whole community. I know how much of an asset SophiaDevaraux has been to Philly already and I'm sure she will continue the great work she's been doing and even better.

Congratulations my Long Bearded friend and congratulations SophiaDevaraux.

Cutting his speech shorter than he'd like, Angus strolls off to catch the flight he's scheduled to make. He's just about to turn the corner on the street when he turns around and shouts.

Have a drink on me.

Throwing a wad on cash onto the street Angus waves and makes for the airport.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sophia, I know your bloodline for a long time and i am sure you will only do good in ph

Report Post Tip

Sophia smiles brightly at the welcome, encouragement and words that the other leaders and members of the community had offered. When her crewleader approaches her and told her that she will take in the family when he takes the position of Godfather at the Old City , she was speechless for a minute ( and mind you its somewhat an unbelievable sight ) . Thinking back at the days when Gimli and Anathema take her in at The LongBeards , taught her the ways of the world and then make her left hand woman , she vows that she will do anything and everything to protect them and the family. 

" Thank you all for the words and encouragement . This event is a great achievement for not only Old Philly but the whole of The City of Brotherly Love . The Saints is now open for business , anyone who wishes to help us build it are very much welcome " 

After that , she then hugs Montenegro as hard as he had with her . And smiles back at her friends and fellow members of the community .

Report Post Tip

After the recent concerns regarding taxes, is great to see a Godfather in Philly and an expansion of the city,  I believe watching Phillys future has been a point of interest for many as has been for a long time as it often finds itself a stand alone city to some; making this more of an achievement.

pulling her shawl tighter as she sips from a mysterious container

I wish Sophia the best in her attempts to further expand the district and city and offer you both congraulations on these achievements.  Lifting her flask she smiles, as she wanders back towards home

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Auth in Old City
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL