Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 08:15:18
Page:  1 
Stars Fall in Hollywood Started by: Taegan on May 21, '14 23:11

The sun had set a couple hours ago as Taegan sat on top of the hood of her car. The driver sat in his seat still and had lit a cigar. He watched her and their surroundings as she looked up at the sky. The clouds were starting to clear and the stars were beginning to twinkle.

The wind brushed through her blonde strands of hair softly as she rested there. You could hear the car horns off in the distance. The city lights that laid before her twinkled like the stars above her. That was when the hood of the car moaned a bit as another body joined her on the hood. Taegan looked over to see a girl smiling at her, Visas. The two smirked and then stared at the stars together.

“Did you know there is supposed to be a shower tonight?” Taegan said as she removed her gun from its holster. She took it apart and cleaned it, then put it back together and returned it to its rightful place.

“Rain? The sky is as clear as a whistle, ma'am.” Visas said confused.

“No, silly. Stars will be falling from the sky. It is very rare to get the chance to see it. Some scientist was babbling about it.”

They both giggled and then laid there, waiting and watching. That was when the first couple flew across the sky, like a little dot of light. Then it seemed like hundreds were falling. The two watched in awe before the twigs near by broke.

Both of them pulled their guns out and aimed, but it was only Johnny. They sighed and returned to watching the show. He walked over to the car and leaned up against it. The driver offered him a light and Johnny gladly accepted it.

“Are you ready for this, Taegan? He isn't going to go down easily and none of us will be able to help you. You know how it is.”

He said to her with concern in his voice. She smiled softly, he sometimes liked to act like her father, even though they both knew he was far from that. Too young for such a title.

“I can handle it. I learned from the best.”

She hinted at a few of her friends...Johnny, Dan, Desmand, Solid, Mako, Goku, Cantillon, Jeddy, and last, but hardly the least the beautiful Amethyst. Yet, Johnny had been her rock. He had been there for her through everything. Dan was the guy who always made her laugh. Desmand, the handsome young gent who was always a pleasure to have a dance with. Solid, the man who she could never repay enough for always being there for her, through and through. Mako, the man who she could always share a good tune with. Goku, the man who what it was like to come from where she did. Cantillon, the man who had lit the way for them. Jeddy, the man who showed everyone that you can do anything if you set your mind to it. Amethyst, a fine lady who showed that women hold their own just as well as men do.

Taegan had learned from them all. She was going to go into this fight with the strength of all of them combined.

Looking down at the city before her, she smiled as she got up to get ready for the take over.

“Sorry, guys. Time to make the stars fall in Hollywood.”

And with that Taegan got in the car and headed to take out the one person who stood in the way, its current godfather.

Report Post Tip

Johnny looked over at Visas with a blank look on his face. He looked back at the stars and his blank look turned into a smile.

"I know she will do just fine, and I know she can take the big guy out. I just worry about her is all, there is a lot of things out there you can't always factor in."

"Hell, just the other day I avoided some random bloke trying to take me out. I know she has everything she will need, and you and her will go do great things in Hollywood, I'll just miss you both."

Johnny looked over at Visas and started to laugh.

"Don't take me for a softie or anything, you know what I mean!"

"Now lets go watch Taegan take this place over."

Johnny walked back to his car and headed out towards Hollywood. Looking up at the sky he saw a shooting star, and knew tonight was the night.

Report Post Tip
CristianoRonaldo has a bottle of Champagne in his hand and hands it to Taegan

"Congratulations Godfather Taegan i know you have worked you arse off for this, I am so happy for you"

CristianoRonaldo shakes the Champagne and sprays it all over Godfathe Taegan before handing her a glass
Report Post Tip

Desmand smiled when he had heard the news from his good friend Johnny, Taegan had truly deserved her own district. He had seen first hand just how much help she had been in Queens. Hell they hadn't danced together in months, Johnny liked to keep her busy, she was one of his best. He arrived shortly after midnight and looked up into the sky as the stars fell, she couldn't have picked a more perfect night. He finally spotted her in the small gathering. She was smiling and thanking those who congratulated her. When she spotted Desmand pulling up she quickly excused herself and headed over to meet him. 

As Desmand exited the car he hugged Taegan and swirled her around serveral times before finally placing her back on the ground. She blushed and quickly straightened out her dress again. 

"Congratulations Godmother, friend. How do you feel?"

Before giving her chance to respond, Desmand kissed her on the cheek and slipped her a note he had written just that morning. 

"I hate when people say someone deserves it, because it takes away from the value when I say you deserve it. But you do and I'm so proud right now. Read the note when you get a moment alone and I'll let you get back to the people. I should probably say hi too, but you know I hate small talk."

Desmand smiled and hugged the new Godmother once before filtering into the crowd to talk a little business, he quickly spotted his underboss and headed over.  

Report Post Tip

Dexter waited as everyone gathered a huge gathering on the streets as Hollywoods new Godmother made her announcement he waited until there was a clear path approaching Taegan he braced her with a hug.

"What can I say I expected great things from you and you exceeded them I am so happy to see you take this new found role and run with it I know Hollywood shall prosper with you running it as well with the help of the lovely Visas , I also know yourself and Starscream shall make a great team out there in Los Angeles."

"All in all congratulations on this you work so hard and deserve this you truly worked so hard I wish you all the best , if you ever need anything I am only a flight away."

Dexter handed Taegan a bottle of rum before running off into the shadows

Report Post Tip

Solid was watching from afar when Taegan zoned in for the glory of Godmother. It wasn't his place to help out, it was her time to shine. This was the one thing Solid couldn't help her out with. The crowd cheered her name when they heard that Hollywood was destined for this opportunity of change. Solid grabbed the sunglasses from off the top of his hat and slide them over his eyes while turning his body away, but, not his head.

"Atta gurl."

Solid smiled as he turned his head to face the direction his body was heading. He slowly walked down the street, smiling the whole way.

Report Post Tip

tomoe walks up to taegan handing her a bottle of the finest wine money could buy shakes her hand.

congratz taegan :)

Report Post Tip

Visas had been waiting for this day she couldn't contain herself and wrapped her arms around Taegan hugging her tightly.

When we started this journey I had hoped that this day would come it has been a great ride even with the hiccups we have had on the way you know I would love nothing better then to sit by your side all the way.

Congrats Taegan you deserve this tital.

Report Post Tip

Approaches the Godmother and greets her humbly.

Well Madam this is an immense honor, and I want to congratulate you.
And if it wasn't enough, you have also become the first Godmother in Los Angeles, since the city was closed down to our kind after the late Godmother Silk, may god bless her soul.
You've put a lot of effort in this journey, and now you can reap all the benefits.

Today is your day. Celebrate in joy.

Report Post Tip

Standing off in the shadows listening to the days events, Stefano moved slowly towards the crowd of people that had gathered and seemed to be celebrating something.  As he moved closer, all he could make out was "Godmother" and "congratulations."  Having aspirations of one day being great himself, he moved ever so closer to hear the full story of today's news.  Stefano had been on the move ever since he touched these shores.  From bank heists to back-alley drug deals and being a realitive no-one in the streets, even he knew that an accomplishment such as this you only hear about.  Rarely does the average street goon ever amount to more than just a member of a decent and respected family.  Seeing one rise to the top and claim their throne gave Stefano the motivation that was needed.  He stepped forward and cleared his throat:

"Congratulations Godmother" was all he could muster up the courage to say before knodding and heading back through the crowd to carry out his daily routine.

Report Post Tip

Mako was in the corner of the room, smoking a cigarette, and taking a shot off the plate of nearby server. As the celebration went on all night, Mako kept to himself per usual. Before long he noticed that he was hours deep in a conversation with a strange man wearing a top hat. They were debating on the whether liquor should be watered down or not. Mako was against it. The top hat man was for it. Mako was too drunk to realize the conversation was going nowhere, but the small talk stopped when he seen that Taegan finally had some room for a chat or congrats.

He made towards her direction with a smile on his face. Mako gave Taegan a hug and sneaked another shot from a walking by waiter. Mako sloppily held up the shot glass and lowered his eyes to the floor.

"Godmother Taegan, that has a damn nice ring to it. I think it goes without question that you deserve this honor. You've busted your ass beyond what's expected from anyone and I hoped that you would be given the chance for so much more. I'm glad that others thought that same thing as well. Now Hollywood will shine brighter than ever with a real Star walking its streets."

Without hesitation, Mako threw the shot back and made a weird face after he drank it. As his eyes watered up, he gave a boyish smile and acted like it never happened.

"Just make sure you share your singing with them. I wish you best, Godmother. If you need me, you know where to find me!"

Report Post Tip

Dan as always, was quite late to thing. It wasn't something he ever intentionally did but it was inevitable for Dan to be late, especially to such important things. He showed up after Taegan had killed Hollywoods Godfather. She officially held the title of Godmother in the place that was meant for the Stars, Hollywood.

He saw already such leaders and Godfathers already show up. It made him feel uneasy being such a hassle sometimes. He had prepared for once however. He had brought flowers for the lovely Godmother Taegan as a gift. Looking around, he had finally found her, she was walking with the other leaders of this world of ours.

"Excuse me miss, apologies for being so late to such an important day for you. I may be late but I didn't come unprepared!" Dan said as he handed her a boutique of flowers. "I am extremely proud and happy for you dear. You already know you have my help should you ever need it." He said with a slight smile. It wasn't exactly his day nor did he feel the need to hang around a little party. He would just bring the mood down a notch. He'd do everyone a favor and leave before others noticed the misery in his eyes.

"Congratulations again, Godmother. You'll do amazing. I'm afraid I must be off."

Report Post Tip

Calisto walks toward the crowd to say his welcome message to Taegan, as he approache, he notice Godmother Taegan stepping out of her car...

''Hello there Godmother Taegan. Name is Calisto, the second man of the Misfits from Inglewood. I'd like to welcome you to this awesome city, always sunny and beautiful, well at least most of the times when it's not raining... Well, my truly congratulations nonetheless, i'm sure you deserved this peace of land within our city!''

Calisto looks around...

''We will do great miss Taegan, i'm sure we will. Unfortunely i can't stay any longer, but please, feel at home. If you ever need anything, please, dont hesitate to contact the Misfits or the Cookie Jar. I wish the best luck for you!''

Report Post Tip

Taegan the Red Ribbon Army is in support of your move to HollyWood. I know we do not really know each other on a first hand basis yet but it will be a good journey getting to know one another and working to help achieve our goals. We will both be missed from New York but the time is now to pursue our dreams and make our own dreams come true. Never forget though, never forget.

Commander Red

Report Post Tip

Buscetta steps out of his Cadillac with a bunch of red roses.

"These are for you, hopefully we can have many star falls in our beautiful city of Los Angeles. Angels.. we do have enough but we could use some more of course. First of all congratulations on being GF of Hollywood, well deserved! Now let's make something out of it with each other, looking forward to work with your district."

Buscetta steps back into his car and drives to Inglewood.

Report Post Tip

sttubgibekili gives Taegan an awkward hovering-hands hug.

Congratulations on becoming Godmother of Hollywood. I can't think of a better place where you can start your reign because you are truly a star in my eyes! Isn't it funny where life takes you? Lets be real here, you overcame a good number of obstacles and nothing was going to get in your way from leading your own district one day. Now here we are, finally, I can't tell you how proud I am of you and I wish you a prosperous future from the bottom of my heart. You really do deserve this because you take such good care of your own. But anyways, enough of the sappy shit. I'm going to retreat back into the shadows where I belong, you'll know where to find me.

Again, congratulations Taegan <3

sttubgibekili walks away and disappears into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Yusuke finds himself panting for air, hands on his knees in front of the party. Taking a moment to regain composure he thinks to himself about breaking this trend of showing up to parties so late. Looking up from his hunched over position he notices the lovely star of the party Taegan. Yusuke walks over towards her, grinning and shakes her hand.

Congratulations Taegan! It's so great to see you get this chance! I wish you the best of luck in Los Angeles and know you'll bring new life and great things to the city. I hope to visit sometime and see how the place looks once everything's all setup!

Salutes the Godmother before leaving to find himself some drinks and a nice place to rest and sit.

Report Post Tip

You have served long and patiently and is great to see you get this opportunity.   I will enjoy watching you rise to the challenge of being out on your own and i wish you the best of luck with it.

pausing for a sip from her flask

Congratulations

sips a little more

Wandering off into the moonlight she dissapears into the shadows with just a simple click of her heels echoing through the alleys

Report Post Tip

Entering, I see a bunch of people, many of the higher peoples, and think damn, she knows A LOT of people. Time has seem to have flown by, since I joined her crew.  Feeling a lil bit uneasy with all of these important people around, I stick to the background, and watch what is going on, biding my time, until the right moment to congratulate her myself.

I am still trying to wrap my head around it, that she is now running the district, and I am still with her crew. It seems like only yesterday, I joined her crew when she was crew leader.. and now she has taken  out the previous Godfather, and taken their place. That is really something I didn't expect, but is great for her all the same.

I watch the comings and going of everyone, and seeing people I have never really met, or knew that she knew. I realize just how big of a deal this really is, and I almost lose footing, but catch myself before I fall on my ass.. yeah that is all she needs me to make an ass out of myself tonight, her big night.

I decide, its now or never and slowly make my way up to the new Godfather. Smiling at her, and hugging her tight, and saying to her "long live the new Godfather!" Then stepping back away from her, back to watching the goings on, and then I see Vis, and I walk up to her, as this meant change for her too. I have never gone through this before, so I didn't know what to expect. I sure thought the future looked bright as them stars, and could not wait to see what the future held.

Report Post Tip

Jacob has been listening to Teagan and her speach

He waits until  its his turn and goes up to congratulate her 

" Dear Teagan congrats with the move to LA Hollywood and taking the posision of Godmother there, Im looking forward to be working alongside you and your family "

Jacob takes two cigars out of his pocket and hands one to Teagan and light up his cigare and hers 

" Lets celebrate this awant "

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stars Fall in Hollywood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL