Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 09:27:39
Page:  1 
May The Exiles Be With You Started by: Taegan on May 21, '14 23:44

The fight between Taegan and the godfather took a tole on her. Her strength was barely keeping her up as she stood in his headquarters. She could hear yelling outside of the building, it was a girls voice. She was calling out for Taegan. She knew exactly who it was, Visas. She knew that girl couldn't stay away. She probably listened to the whole thing. The next moment that Taegan had a moment to think, Visas stood before her.

“Oh my gosh! Are you okay? Taegan, sit down. SIT DOWN!”

The girl pushed the chair out for Taegan to sit. She had took a couple grazings from bullets, but no actual hits. Visas took a look at her and realized that she was mainly exhausted some rest and Taegan would be back in her kick ass mode.

“Well, you did it. I knew you could, but you know me always worrying and trying to look out for you.”

Taegan smirked and gave a chuckle. The girl was telling the truth. That was when she paused and looked up into the girls eyes. She knew, this was the girl, she was the one. No, not like that, she was the girl who was going to pick up and lead her family underneath her. This was the girl who would be her underboss.

“Visas. Listen to me.”

Taegan forced herself to stand, despite Visas protesting. Then looking her dead in the eyes she spoke.

“You are the person to take up my torch. You are the new person to shine. Visas I want you to be my underboss. My cap-i-tan. Those who have been with me know you, they trust you, you have been here with me since day one and have never turned your back on me. You forged ahead and kept pushing yourself. Will you accept this?”

Visas stared at Taegan like she just got hit in the face by the world, but then she smiled.

“Of course I will. Anything for you, Miss Taegan or should I say, Godmother.”

The two of them smiled and then Visas wrapped her arm around Taegan's waist. The two of them walked out of the building, but before they were out of sight Taegan looked at Visas and asked.

“What will you call yourselves?”

Visas smirked.

“The Exiles.”

Report Post Tip

Visas had slipped into the mansion under cover of a Durden raid on the 6 cities be damned if she wasn't going to be close to Taegan she had heard the exchange but found herself tangling with some of the Old Godfathers body Guards by the time she had dispatched them Taegan had killed the old Prick.

Visas sneered at the corpse she knew Taegan handle herself but still Visas would always want to be by her side they had started out together and be damned if Visas would miss out on this.

As they both left the compound Visas looked at Taegan and smiled

I Guess this is it even after I told you that standing by your side was reward enough you go and reward me some more

A sly smile formed on Visas's lips

Don't be a stranger Taegan my HQ is always open for you

Report Post Tip

Congrats Visas with you getting to sett up here in LA 

I wish you the best of luck 

Report Post Tip

What can i say Visas, our bloodlines have known each other well for a while now.  I have every confidence in you to do a lot for the district, from the simple advice, to help rebuild the district from the rubble it became.  I wish you the best of luck rebuilding and i wish you a massive congratulations on taking up the challenges ahead.

Nodding, she turned as wind caught her hair, lifting it as it flow free in the air revealing a smirk.  Slowly walking away she dissapeared into the darkness with just the simple sound of the clicking of her heels.

Report Post Tip

I haven't known Vis long, but she seemed okay. It was going to be strange not seeing her like I did before. Yet, I still feel a connection to her... like she hasn't really left either. It reminds me of a baby bird learning how to fly from the nest, and I think Vis will fly very well, as she seemed to know what she was doing.

Vis will be running her own show now, with her own crew. I wonder if she is scared shitless, I know I would be. I find Vis and want to congratulate her on her new crew, and tell her I know she will do well. I hug her tight and also tell her, I will miss her, and now I can't find her whenever I want, I actually have to go searching again..laughs.

Looking at the new Godfather, I smile and tell her I am glad she came out on the right side.. giggling a lil bit just thinking of what it would be looking like when she took him out. Change is good right, I think to myself. I hug them one last time and then leave them to wander the city and get to know my new home city.

Report Post Tip

While sitting in the cab, Buscetta is in a rush for the formal session of the promotion to crewleader of Visas. It was on a secret location, the HQ was on a secret location. so he couldn't take any risk of taking his own car. So he would not be tailed.

"Forget about the speed limits, just drive a bit faster then allowed so we will not be marked" Buscetta says "OK, sir" The cabdriver responded and he starts accelerating the car slightly.

Arriving at their destination Buscceta pays the cabdriver and steps out of the car, he is waiting to get picked up by someone of the Hollywood family. A big black Ford drives towards him. that is his ride to the HQ he thinks!

The drives makes a sign with his hands, Buscetta open the door of the passenger side and steps in the car.
It was silent in the car, Buscetta reaches for his pockets to grab his smokes. suddenly the car pulled over at a big parking lot.
The parking lot was part of an office with 4 floors. Pretty decent thing, looks like a company building. good cover for a HQ, ill keep that in mind he thinks.

On the parking lot there is a big party tent and several members of the LA families. A band plays jazz and swing music.

In the middle stands Visas with Taegan, Yajirobe and Starscream. All laughing and drinking one of those days everybody can relax a evening from their hard work.

Buscetta approaches Visas and excuses himself for interrupting the conversation.

"I would like to give you a nice practical present as fresh crew leader and i look forward to work with your crew in the future."

Buscetta hands over the keys of what seems to be from a car

"Those are car keys, i have a new Ford coupe for you at one of my garage businesses, I hope you like it!"

Buscetta looks to Visas shortly and then looks around the party

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: May The Exiles Be With You
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL