Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 01:31:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Name Calling Started by: Y2 on May 22, '14 21:51
Lmao yeah after the stunt you pulled I'm the child
Report Post Tip

Sadly enough, this 'speech' is more interesting than half the shit on the streets nowadays :S

Report Post Tip

I would suggest that perhaps the person with the gun didn't give two shats about his/her "professionalism" when it came to plugging said person. Also, I am ever curious as to how this corpse relayed to you what was whispered to him before death??? And what is MR? And an "LMAO"?

Would someone else besides a mascot for Vagisil please enlighten me?

Report Post Tip

You tell a rich amazing Godfather to be careful against his will? Wow that's 100% disrespectful, Dan I'd shoot him

Hmm, I would think telling him to against his will would be saying "You'd better be careful."  or "Watch your ass.", not "I'd be careful."  Just gonnat throw that extra tid bit out there.  "I'd be careful is nothing more than an insight on what I would do, not what he should or is being forced to do, but nice try at taking things out of context and congratulations on making yourself look like more of a putz. 

Report Post Tip

Sadly enough, this 'speech' is more interesting than half the shit on the streets nowadays :S

Reply by: AssChicken at May 23, '14 11:47

Because you contribute so much good to it, right?

Report Post Tip

I can name call, let me join in Tepid thinks to himself, without even asking with his randomness, he shouts out a word he has not heard in years.

"Hippocrocokangarillapig!"

Feels much better, a simple thought to himself. He leaves to head back home, to find a prostitute.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip
Johnny_Andolini MR is mafiareturns it's the black and grey game you are currently playing. Obviously you aren't social in real life to know what LMAO means so I'm just finish and give you the hand wave, not to signify that I'm saying hi or saying bye or flipping you off, just that you're stupidity is so ridiculous I'm gonna pass you of as trash not worthy of my attention ✋

RumTheRetardedRabbit you certainly live up to your name rofl, you're clearly warning Dan by saying "I'd be careful" suggesting if you were in his shoes you'd be careful which is in a way of telling a mighty rich amazing godfather what to do lololol but since you're a retard you may continue to spurt out all kinds of crazy after this reply so don't bother thinking id take pity on you because you are a retard lolol
Report Post Tip

You just proved my point.  "Suggesting"  "If I were in his shoes"  all of that means it's what I would do, not what I'm telling him to do.  None of that tells him what to do, it just gives him a look at what I would do, free council if you will.  

A wise leader considers all council, and Dan is a wise leader, in my opinion.

Report Post Tip

Nidoqueen!

Report Post Tip
Lol Kiss ass
Report Post Tip

Because you contribute so much good to it, right?

No AlabamaWorley I do not contribute at all.  The only difference between you idiots and I, is you attempt to contribute but fail miserably, whereas I just choose to watch the failure :). 

Report Post Tip
Will that be all for today gentlemen? Or still feel like posting lol
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Name Calling
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL