Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 12:22:01
Page:  1 
Colour for the Colourless Started by: Grimes on May 24, '14 03:29

AlexTurner walks into Grimes' office as he is attempting to throw a scrunched up piece of paper into a bin. Grimes swings round in his chair to see Alex and throws a similar looking piece of paper to him and signals to the bin.

"Five pieces of paper, and nothing."

Alex looks at the bin and looks at Grimes while throwing the bit of paper straight into the bin. Alex smirks and sits down in the chair opposite Grimes. Grimes looks at Alex.

"You would get it in first time wouldn't you?"

Meanwhile, at the Bootleggers' HQ.

Godfather Jeddy makes a rare appearance in the Bootleggers' HQ while being greeted by Rorschach and Insight. Jeddy shakes the hands of both men as he is introduced into the building. He is offered a beer by Insight and is led to Rorschach's office for an important discussion. Jeddy sits down in the recliner while Rorschach and Insight take their respective seats in the office. As Rorschach and Insight sit down Jeddy begins to speak,

"Okay gentlemen we need to talk business, the apocalypse is among us. This apocalypse will take us back into the Grey Age where there is no more rainbows and colours!"

Insight gasps.

"Surely you cannot be serious, Godfather Jeddy!"

Jeddy gives a serious look before taking a gulp of his beer.

"We must act fast, gentlemen. Any ideas?"

Rorschach rises from his seat and looks out the window at the fabulous horizon.

"Insight, call Grimes and AlexTurner and tell them to get his asses here now."

Half an hour passes before AlexTurner knocks and opens the door while keeping it open for Grimes. Alex looks confused for a few seconds until he sees Grimes running towards the window into Rorschach's office. Alex facepalms in disappointment in anticipation of what's coming. Grimes dives head on through the glass and lands in a forward roll, squatting with two guns by his side. Alex closes the door and sits down, still with a look of disgust on his face with a hint of a smirk. Grimes looks at the three men in the room and takes off his sunglasses.

"Hey guys, what's up?" 

Jeddy stands up, he looks at Grimes.

"Grimes, we are giving you and Alex a super-ethical chance to form a super-ethical group to defend RainboIsland against this incoming apocalypse. Since our move to Staten Island, there have still been reports of colourless and casual people. If we let one more cell expand, these ordinary, boring people will destroy everything we have worked so hard to build. Grimes, you are the best man for this job because of your experience of getting headshots with knives"

Grimes looks at Alex. Alex nods as Grimes looks back at Godfather Jeddy.

"We shall do this for you and for Rainbow Island, we will call ourselves; The Rainbow's Apocalyptic Renegades."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Grimes!!  Proud of ya hun.  Looking forward to seeing your great work continue and grow.  Good luck and best wishes on The Rainbow's Apocalyptic Renegades.  Don't let those colorless people sneak up on ya.  Slap 'em with a Rainbow if they get too close.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Grimes. Very delighted to see you go Bold. I know you will do a fine job as a Crew Leader in Staten Island. Enjoy your new spacious HQ!

Salute to you Sir, very well deserved!

Report Post Tip

Grimes I have known you for roughly 14 years. That is a fucking crazy time to know someone, not only via this game but we are best friends IRL. For you to take this step I am ecstatic to see this happen. It has been an honor working with you in Rainbow Island. You have been ready for this opportunity for such a long time, and were actually supposed to take this role once or twice before I believe, but ended up being shot by Durdens etc. (LOL)

You have served NY since Lord Toaly (GRHS) took over here some time ago, and you have helped it grow as a whole so much and done everyone so proud. You started your journey with Dawn of Glory as ToyArmadillos' member and showed yourself worthy enough to eventually take his RH position. After his sad retirement you moved with Jeddy after Dan took GF and yet again, proved yourself  and were trusted with a RH position at RAINBOW Corporation.

I am happy you have been trusted this position within Rainbow Islanand it is an honor to be here serving as your Right hand through it all. I know together with Jeddy & Rorschach we can FABULOUSLturn this wonderful district into the best around.

Now get yourself cleaned up after that horrific stunt of jumping through the window, bitch.

Chuckles to himself and waits on Grimes getting himself together.

Report Post Tip

"No.... colours?"

The words rang out in Rorschach's mind like the death tolls of a church; "It can't be allowed to happen!" Rorschach thinks, as he reclines in his desk chair. Once the other men stop talking, he smiles and begins in a slightly broken voice:

"Grimesy ma boy, it's been a long time coming. As much as it saddens me to see you go, I know it'll bring prosperity, fun and most importantly - more colour and more rainbows! I'm delighted you finally got this chance after so many... mishaps!"

Rorschach winks at Grimes in a playful manner as he stands, pours out five glasses of the finest Scottish whiskey, passes them around the other men and raises his glass

"To new beginnings, colours and the Rainbow's Apocalyptic Renegades! Salute!"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Grimes! I'm happy to hear these news, I wish you the best of luck with your crew in Staten Island. 

Cheers to The Rainbow's Apocalyptic Renegades!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Grimey. I am very happy to see this.

Report Post Tip

Grimes, I am so proud of you.
You have worked hard for your district, for your city, you have been a great soldier and now received your just reward for your effort and dedication!

This auth will secure your place in the history of New York. It is an honor to knowing you.

It is indeed a day for celebration.
Congratulations my good sir.

Report Post Tip

A wise man once said...

What the hell took you so long?

That wise man was none other than Commander Red aka me.

Well deserved Grimes!

Report Post Tip

Watching the cascade of colours around her, she wondering if she had walked into a parade as she stealthily snuck through the crowd, wondering what was going on ahead, she curiously lurched forward

"Congratulations on this stride to further your district and city, is always a challenge especially in a time when not enough people coming off the boat are interested in a life of crime but guess thats the fun of the challenge."

pausing to sip her coffee

"I wish you the best of luck, and look forward to watching your growth."

Report Post Tip

I am sorry to have taken so long to come out here and publicly congratulate you, Grimes. I know you are the perfect choice to combat the colourless. As always, tactical and strategic support will be available to you if need be. You will know where to find me.

Now Grimes, let's start bringing in that gravy!

Report Post Tip

A big congratulations to my Grimey! It has been an honor to have gotten the chance to get to know you and you have always helped me out and been a great friend of mine. 
I am so proud to see you as a CL and I am glad you got this finally. It sure has been coming a long time now and you are one of the few people around here that truly deserves this!

ZInner gives Grimes a big hug and turns around and walks away.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Colour for the Colourless
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL