Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 17:24:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
DanTheMan Started by: Y2 on May 25, '14 04:50
Oooooooooooooooh buuuuurn!!!

You go Y!!!! I am firmly in your corner!!!
Report Post Tip
Ewww wtf get away from my corner bro
Report Post Tip

I've lost count on how many threads I've seen focusing on DanTheMan and i can think of two things. One they must be doing something very right and two he must be the true GOAT for so much love. ;) 

Report Post Tip
I have solid evidence that backs DanTheMan is the worst inhumane jackass to ever play Godfather in this game. Anyone in his district or city for that matter who knows you will turn against him soon he will DIE give it a couple days, plans are already in motion. I suggest ya'll find a new leader to suck hard and deep upon folks lol
Report Post Tip

I heard that each time you die, he earns 7 more days to live. At that rate, he will be immortal before you could do a thing ! 

Report Post Tip
Yes immortality, because you idiots believe in such things

Sighh state of MR these days
Report Post Tip

I love how someone that is contributing nothing has the cheek to talk about the "state" of MR.

Dan isn't the problem. But if he was, is bitching going to change that? No. Quit your crying, do some work and actually make an effort to make this world how YOU want it to be.

If you aren't doing that, then complaining about how the world is really is pointless as you've had no impact on making it the way you want it, so why do you think it would ever be the way you want it to be if you don't do anything to actually make it that way?

I realise these posts in reply to you have thus far been in jest, but you clearly don't seem to realise this and think people are sucking up with Dan just because they disagree with your view. Get over yourself, I don't need to be Dan's BFF to know that your efforts in shaming him are both pointless and pathetic.

Report Post Tip

Getting back to the topic of the thread....which I just love the title..one of my favorite persons in MR that can actually amount to something...because they don't need to post numerous idiotic threads just to see themselves in the streets or OOC or the outside....when you post Dan... it actually has meaning and value!

Dan you ARE The Man!!!!

I adore when threads are worth reading about someone as awesome as you!!!

Don't you love it Dan when you have such committed fans who ache to praise you, and bring your name to the public because they themselves have not done much to be mentioned other than being a troll...such an accomplishment of someone's life

I wonder if people actually go out...and tell their friends (if they have any..so sad)  

"Hey guys guess what!  I troll this online game because I can't seem to get anywhere in it, so I just make fun of others who actually work hard, earning their way to the top.  People like and respect them, too.  Yeah I know it is a full time job to do this, but what else do I have to do in life?"

Report Post Tip

Why or how is DanTheMan considered a good leader? 

Well, pal, you are clearly a troll, begging for attention. But I will answer you.

The only reason that makes Dan be considered a good leader is that HE IS a good leader. I've been under his command twice, so I think I can say that. 

I will not stay here enumerating qualities of our beloved Dan, nah. I am not going to feed you this much, troll. But some things are easy to understand, with a little observation, like "Dan is a great leader", "Ramon is a sexy guy", "Y is a fucking moron", etc, etc.

Now, stop wasting our time, boy.

P.S.: don't use my bad grammar against me. I'm very sensible at that.

Report Post Tip
Yeah I'm crying you're sitting next to me as I'm typing this so you can see tears coming out of my eyes SIGHHH this is what I was talking about AlabamaWorley :/ perhaps you should speak no longer lmao idiot

RosalieRossi has clearly has engaged in some private intimate moments with Dan via mobmail ROFL LMAO
Report Post Tip

Clause is the only fattie round these parts.......

Report Post Tip
"I have solid evidence that backs DanTheMan is the worst inhumane jackass to ever play Godfather in this game. Anyone in his district or city for that matter who knows you will turn against him soon he will DIE give it a couple days, plans are already in motion. I suggest ya'll find a new leader to suck hard and deep upon folks lol"

Holy shit the troll was right :S

*unzips*
Report Post Tip

Sexual favors.

/thread

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Yes hahahaha believe and accept
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: DanTheMan
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL