Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 12:09:26
Page:  1 
Going Home. Started by: Sydney on May 28, '14 00:52

Sydney sat on her old rundown couch thumbing through a tattered box full of papers. She had called this small efficiency apartment home since she was 15, and today... she would be leaving it. Pulling out the paper she had been looking for she began to read it slowly, tears filling her eyes.

My Darling Daugher,

Words can not express how saddened I am that you chose to leave our home to run off with some New York lowlife gangster. You had it so good here. You could have married well! I don't understand, and I wish you would explain to me.

I fear that my days are numbered though. I have found myself in a bit of trouble with the law enforcement. Jono is trying to keep me out of trouble, but I don't think it's doing much good.

The last thing I want is to leave this earth without you knowing that I really do love you. I wish you all the best, no matter what life you choose to live. It's with this love that I will be signing your childhood home over to you in my will. If something is ever to go wrong in New York, or if you just feel homesick, you will have it to come back to.

Your Mother,

Spookz Lombardi

Syd had thought about selling the Manor many times... she never really had a desire to go back to that place, especially after news hit that her father had passed away. Ten years later though and the feeling of nostalgia was finally starting to kick in, she wanted to go home. She was getting the opportunity to do so! She folded the important documents up and slid them in her pocket before sealing the box for moving. Taking one last look around she picked up the box and walked out the door. She was leaving everything else behind and starting fresh.

Sydney approached the group of people that were standing around Godfather JohnnyNoName. She stood there quietly, with Armin at her left and RW at her right, waiting for the man to finish up his speech. When he finished the small woman stepped up on a milk crate and addressed the crowd.

"Some of you may not know me.. and for that I apologize. I have spent most of my life in the shadows, watching and learning. So for those of you I have not had a pleasure in meeting, I am Sydney Lombardi. Today with the permission of Godfather JohnnyNoName, as well as Don SP and Godfather Dan, I will be moving to Paradise to start a family. It is a great honor to have this opportunity and I am excited to be working alongside four other people that I've heard so many amazing things about. I am sure we will accomplish great things and together we will build a lovely city worth remembering for years to come. I offer my thank you to all of those involved in this.

Las Vegas was my hometown, where my parents raised me many moons ago. My mother had her own small family there that resided in a lovely place called Corpsewood Manor, later renamed to Fort Titicaca" , Sydney gave a quick giggle and rolled her eyes. "I will be moving into that HQ and it'll be given its original name. My family though will be known as The Lombardi Crime Family. I feel it's only right to give homage to my lineage. It's the genes of that lineage that makes me who I am.  I have no dreams to be just as successful as them, I have dreams of being better. Today is the day I start living that dream.

Thank you all for lending your ears, but I have a plane to catch! It's a godawfully long flight."

She smiled sweetly before bowing her head to the crowd and shaking the Godfather's hand. A car pulled up and the three of them climbed in quickly, departing for the airport!

Report Post Tip

Armin had made way for Sydney, loads of bums see familiar faces dressed for such an occasion and align them expecting a hand out. A sensitive side? He couldn't be arsed to display one, every dime he made would go to bettering the city of Las Vegas among the others.

After the commotion settled down, Armin listens to Sydney as she made her announcement. As she finished up, he swallowed a ball of spit to clear his throat before adding...

"Sydney, it's an honor to work by your side and I'm extremely grateful to be learning from you. Our bloodlines have never really crossed paths but from my experience with you under SP and all the help you've given me, I know you are more than capable to help shape Las Vegas into a laudable city."

He then places his attention on RW.

"RW, I hope to get to know you more on this new journey! It's a pleasure to work alongside with you as well, from what I've seen and heard from you, I know you're the guy to talk to if I ever need anything!" 

Armin nods respectfully then shakes the hands of the city heads arranging this event with a firm grip before taking his leave with the RW and Sydney. Home awaited.

Report Post Tip

The moment Sydney stepped into the airport at LV after getting off her plane, she was spotted by the handsome Kal-El who smelled like handsome, and even more handsome. It was something he couldn't helped. Handsome? He oozed it.

"We never got the chance to hold a convo, but I want to wish you nothing but luck in your journey in Paradise. If there's anything you need I'm only like a phone call away."

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations Sydney! I just know it will be a pleasure to work with you to make Paradise a great district. I will be in contact with you soon!" Smiles Heidnik.

Report Post Tip
A bloodline that shines at all times. You're more than capable of leading, educating, and melding the minds of young mafiasos. You and that awesome right hand man of yours are destine for greatness.
Report Post Tip

Replay listens quietly to Syndey's speech, impressed with her eloquence and sophistication. He liked her goal of being better than those before her and the respect for those individuals as well. 

"Congratulations my dear. I know that you will do great here in LV and live up to the expectation of greatness. I have already seen first hand the hard work you are willing to put in, and am looking forward to seeing more from you in the future."

With that, Replay walks out of the crowd and down the street. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sydney!!  <3

Best wishes and good luck with everything!  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Going Home.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL