Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 23:42:58
Page:  1 
Club Paradise Started by: Chekov on May 28, '14 01:55

Chekov had lived his whole life in Queens, New York. Every since he was a little lad he had served his boss, Johnny NoName. Working his way up the ranks to eventually become his most trusted man. This led to an opportunity following the fall of Detroit under Dripple. Chekov was given the chance to lead his own family, The Bayside Boys out of Queens. 

The Bayside Boys were the pride and joy of Chekov, but following a tragic breakup with his longtime lover, Mako and his subsequent move to Chicago with the death of Maple and her associates in Chicago. Chekov couldn't cope with his broken heart and needed to take a trip out of town, out of the country even. He had to step down as the leader of the Bayside Boys, as it would be the better option for his people. Then he traveled around Europe and gave himself some time to heal before returning back to work under his main man, Johnny No Name, once again. 

He knew it would never be the same if he stayed in Queens, so while he remained a loyal soldier of the city, his heart was never in it. When he heard about the Paradise Project, he knew he had to try to go. A fresh start was just the thing he needed. Somewhere he could forget about his past and move on with his life.

Johnny NoName took the news pretty poorly. He had always loved Chekov and started crying when they first talked about it. Johnny practically begged him to stay, but in the end, he knew it was the right thing for him. 

The time had come for Chekov to announce his plans for Paradise.

"I am here today to introduce you to my new establishment in Paradise, Las Vegas. I will be opening Club Paradise in town this evening. I am thrilled to have the chance to work with these four other fine businessmen and women to help make Paradise prosper profusely."

Club Paradise

It's not a lifestyle, it's just a fucking club.

Report Post Tip

Replay had talked previously with Chekov and knew him to be a man with good intentions. He knew that Chekov would be a wise crew leader and could provide needed expertise to the rest of those that were going to Paradise. He hopes that the two will both go forward with a good relationship as well as making Paradise prosper with the rest of the incoming leaders.

"Congratulations on opening up shop here in Paradise. It will be an honor to work with you."

Report Post Tip

Congrats Chekov. It's good to know you and the rest of the Paradise crew. I'm sure we wil make this district a real paradise :)

Report Post Tip

Instead of talking about how handsome he was, or to pants Chekov in front of the mass crowd, Kal-El decided to step up and say a few words.

"My Queens brethren, I've heard many great things about you. Its going to be fun the next 30 days and I wish you luck. Hopefully I get free lap dances from anyone in your gentlemen's club?"

xoxo

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, i wish you all the best in your new position. I am sure you will give your best to build Paradise.

Report Post Tip

"Dexter told me to tell me he was pretty... but I thought it was just some kind of joke...". Sydney said quietly to the bodyguard standing next to her. She looked on in admiration as Chekov announced he was setting up. The bodyguard handed his boss the bottle of moonshine that he had been carrying under his jacket. "Thank you, Michael". She straightened out her skirt and fixed her hair before walking up to the pretty man.

"I have heard so many good things, impressive things, about you. To say I am honored to get the chance to work alongside of you is an understatement. I think that you will bring much needed experience and expertise to Paradise. I am looking forward to the future of what will be a great district."

She handed him the bottle of alcohol and smiled sweetly.

"Congratulations Chekov!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Club Paradise
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL