Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 00:42:04
Page:  1 
Paradise gets The Shocker Started by: Heidnik on May 28, '14 04:51

Heidnik, hearing about the competition in Paradise, Las Vegas, looks to her boss Bruiser and says. "I think you know what I'm thinking." Bruiser nods with approval. "Thank you so much. I am in debt to you forever." She gives him a big hug. Bruiser smiles.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. I'm here talking to you all tonight to announce that I will be going to Paradise. I look forward to working with the other leaders to make Paradise... a paradise, teehee." Heidnik gives a cheeky grin.

"With the help of the most bad ass right hand around Samuel L Jackson. I give you.." Raises her index, middle and pinky fingers in the air. "The Shocker's"

Report Post Tip

Replay listens intently to Heidnik. The two had spoken previously and he knew that Heidnik would be able to fulfill the goal of making Paradise a paradise to live in.

"Welcome to Paradise, Heidnik. I am sure The Shockers will bring quite the party along with them. I just wonder now if you are an expert in the usage of the shocker."

Replay chuckles to himself and then walks back to the street to catch a cab.

Report Post Tip

Still being the most handsome man in all the land, as always, because somethings never change, Kal-El spots Heidnik from a distance. Glad to see her setting up, he comes over to say a few words.

"I'm happy you'll be coming to Paradise. We were able to converse for a little before things were set up and you seem like a cool, genuine, caring person. Let us build LV into something beautiful along with the other CLs. The crew name is genius by the way. The only thing better than The Shocker, is The Minivan."

With that being said Kal-El flies to West Bubba Fuck.

Report Post Tip

The Shockers Visas stiffles a giggle It seems like your group is planning to party it up in Vegas big time i look forward to parting with your family be sure to look us up in Hollywood i am sure some of these degenerate Monie stars would love to meet the shocer at some stage.

Report Post Tip

Movie* :/

Report Post Tip

"Oh my..."

Sydney looked on in... shock... but once she had a moment to gather herself she smiled and chuckled. She approached Heidnik and handed her a bottle of homemade wine and softly embraced the beautiful woman.

"Heidnik, first of all congratulations! Second of all... thank you soooo much for joining us. I was really afraid Paradise would be a complete sausagefest. Us ladies will need to stick together to keep these boys in shape. We don't need them getting drunk and running off with a different hooker every night, we'd never get the district built! I look forward to spending more time with you and The Shockers. To a shockingly fun time!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Paradise gets The Shocker
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL