Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 06:06:31
Page:  1 
The Roast of 2014 Started by: Solid on May 29, '14 20:39

Solid kept pacing around the stage selectively looking at his watch every few minutes counting down the seconds until the show would be considered on the road. The scenery was all set from the chairs all lined up for each family leader, red velvet being the color choice picked out for this special occasion. It wasn't everyday you could be a touch meaner to a leader and get away with it, being that it was all in good fun, why not? Solid snapped his fingers that signified the maids to sweep the floor spotless for the fourth time. He was paying them to do it so he might as well get his money out of them.

He looked out at the empty seats in the audience slowly counting each seat and thoroughly checking for any speculation of dust. The bar in the back had all the necessities to get oneself intoxicated, it should be a fantastic night for everyone that attends. Across from the bar stood the concession stand that would be serving popcorn, hotdogs and fries. There was a shortage of condiments on the counter only consisting of ketchup and mustard. Solid went to the back to fetch some napkins to place on the counter along with some very necessary salt.

After second checking the edibles he moving right towards the sound test. All these voices would need to be heard loud and clear he went to grab the microphone and plug it in. Not many people had one of these which made it extremely hard to locate one in such a rush. Doing things last minute was just the way he liked to do things. He knew one pace, which was slow as hell. He tapped on the microphone listening for the echo as he made several different sound effects. Without any failures it was approved ready by Solid himself.

It was getting closer to showtime and sunlight was being to fade. As people started coming in he took center stage dragging the microphone with him.

"If you could all be patient as we get everyone comfortable we will begin shortly."

The family leaders began taking their seats on the stage. After everything was set and done Solid introduced them all to The Roast of 2014, he called it 2014 for no apparent reason at all other then the fact that it was very lovely numbers. It didn't make much sense to everyone but he really liked those numbers.

"Let the show begin. We are all here today to be very mean. Don't be shy anyone and everyone can participate. However, beware that you may only do this on a family leader and no one else. Should you do this on another person, he just might beat your ass. With that said who would like to go first?"

Solid took a seat.

Report Post Tip
Please shut up
Report Post Tip

TheTripleDeuce enters and voyages over to the concession stand to grab some popcorn on the way in he notices the public court jester has already made his appearance for the evenings events

"looks like its gonna be a good turnout" TheTripleDeuce says to himself while snacking on some popcorn

Report Post Tip

Y5,

The only idiot on these streets so far is you. I don't see anyone else disrespecting Solid in the streets and acting like a fool. Perhaps you should consider a new profession, cause it doesn't seem as though this life we live is for you.

Report Post Tip
Oi Thorin, that's the point of this occasion. Anyone can roast any leader of their choosing, he choose Solid. Now I don't agree with what Y5 said but that's the kind of stuff that is supposed to be said on here.
Report Post Tip
Thorin the only idiot so far in these streets are you....
Report Post Tip

there is such a thing as being respectful while roasting someone capitalist.

Report Post Tip
No one gives a shit man leave us alone sheesh!!
Report Post Tip

Solid got out of his chair and addressed the crowd.

"Let's all take a moment of recognizing all the talents of DanTheMan."

Solid paused for two seconds.

"Thank God that is over, now on to the amazing stories of this man. DanTheMan's accuracy with a gun is almost unrivaled. Granted he's always protecting the enemy but still he does the job very well. If I ever need another enemy pro'ed I know who to call. Greatness is in his bloodline though. I remember being told stories about how his great grandparent, Arrow, walked the land but then he got Toasted, hmm maybe not a good example of his greatness... oh but wait! How about that time he went to take on the great TylerDurden, he took a private flight and met the dangerous crook face on! Then I shot TylerDurden... Well maybe this isn't going as well as I thought."

Crickets began to chirp in the background. Solid sat back down.

Report Post Tip

TesleR facepalms

Fuck a duck this is tragic!

My roast is to everyone. Imagine what else you could be doing with the amount of hours you've invested!

Report Post Tip

"JohnnyNoname, it is with great pleasure that I bring up you next. How could we forget? You are always the bully goat scaring people off but I think that's due to how one of your ancestors were never mentioned when the evidence was right under everyone's nose to begin with. I heard that he went his whole life as the strongest some would consider it an Anomaly. The secret weapon that no one knew about no matter what you did. Hell he even confused TylerDurden for Townslave once and pulled the trigger. Now look at you, those long horns. In fact a recent event comes to mind. You taught us all a valuable lesson. I believe your words were something like Alive, Wack, Dead. If you taught us anything from this, it was that life was very short, 7 seconds to be exact."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Roast of 2014
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL