Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 08:13:51
Page:  1 
lronSight: Sealed in the Loop Started by: Mako on Jun 02, '14 09:03

The dust has barely settled in the city of Chicago as Mako is knelt down on one knee within the sidewalk limits. There was a tear in his eye as it fell from his face and hit the sidewalk with a splash. He stands up, arms falling to the side with blood splattered across his face. Today involved too much death, and from very close friends at that. His eye twitched as he lets out a yell at the top of his lungs, turning heads from all the passing people.

Mako took the next few hours to mourn his friends and hard blow that it dealt him, inviting those who are the most important to him and the Loop into a meeting. He wanted to think that he was doing this for the progression of his district, but he wasn't too convinced that he just didn't need the company around him at a time in need.

Finally, Mako retreated to his balcony on the suite floor of a hotel in Chicago. He looked through the glass windows into the living room and motioned for lronSight to come and join him. When he arrived, Mako was staring at the stars, cleaned up all the blood, and had dark circles under his eyes. He was well rested, but the day took a toll on him altogether. Finding the first time to crack a smile all day, Mako turns to lronSight after taking a deep drink of his vodka.

"So, I'm kicking you out."

They both looks squarely at each other, while Mako lets off a soft forced laugh, narrowing his eyes at the stars again. He was trying to find the strength to joke with his left hand man, but could barely even muster up the energy to do it.

"lronSight, I need you. We need to speed up the process of which I've gone over with you the last couple of days. I know we weren't planning to do this so soon, but I've bought you your very own headquarters within the limits of the Loop. I'll need you to help me build back some of what we lost today, and I'll need you to take up a leadership role underneath me. I've lost too many friends today, but it honestly does bring a smile to my face for you to get this chance that I'm giving you. It's been far too long and you deserve it."

Mako leans on the railing of the balcony, still looking out over the city. He pulled out a set of keys from his back pocket and tossed them around in his hand. After giving a reassuring nod, he put the keys into lronSight's hand and turns his back to the place he called home. Mako looked through the glass window as those that were with them and it warmed his heart. Turning back around, Mako kicked at the carpet below his feet and took another deep drink from his glass.

"If anyone deserves this honor, it's you, lronSight. You've walked through the doors of my headquarters and busted your ass for me from day one and I won't ever forget that. Hell, I'll never forget what you've done for me. It exceeds expectations from any man in the spot. It wasn't a hard choice at all to make you my hand, and it's an easier choice to make you captain in the Loop. You've earned the auth and my trust. Even more, you've earned my respect and you know how deep our loyalty run with each other. I know that you will help me build the district the best way that you can, along with me knowing that I can sleep at night knowing that my commanders have everything under control.

I would say make me proud, but I don't have to worry about that. You make me proud and you follow me and my lead. For that, I'm forever grateful. As I mourn, I know that you'll do a great job for me. So friend, this is for you and your new adventure. That I can drink to."

Mako patted lronSight on the back and opened the door back to the suite to make the announcement to the others.

Report Post Tip

lronSight sighs and speaks up just before Mako gets through the doorway,

"I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for everything. I know things haven't gone smoothly of late so I'll save my usual antics for later. I'd like to start my campaign under the name 'The Secret Society' as well until I feel the somber mood has been lifted, to give those mourning the time and space they need."

lronSight tips his hat to Mako, turns back to the sky and lets out a brief smile before putting a more serious look on and turning to join Mako walking through that doorway.

Report Post Tip

congrats IronSight. Its good to see our city. im sure we will see good things from you in the near future.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations IronSight
Report Post Tip

Walking in from the shadows BoxCutterPazzy tries to avoid the eyes. But that in it self is damn near impossible. They are everywhere. They see all and they know all. And here he is walking right into the middle of them to talk to a friend. But being where and who they are, its risky.As the Secert Society expands, means there more of them watching. BoxCutterPazzy takes a deep breath an jumps to another shadow and waits for his friend. Seeing a group up men walk in almost a circle, BoxCutterPazzy makes a dash into the middle of the group and grabs IronSight and pushes him into a room on the side. He has to be quick so he starts to talk to his startled friend.

IronSight, sorry to startle you, just wanted to stop by while I could before there are too many more of you all around. I wanted to say great job, but you probally already know that. I would say you'll do great and all that but thats a given. With who is backing you and knowing you all are everywhere, greatness always happens. So I'll say do your thing and try to keep them away from me a little, its already too risky for me to even come here, but I know you know that. Thats all I got I have to leave. We'll be in touch.

BoxCutterPazzy tips his hat to IronSight, stuffs a payphone number in his jacket pocket with a cuban cigar and darts out the door. Ducking back into the shadows, BoxCutterPazzy grabs a waiter jacket, throws it on and heads to the kitchen and out the back door. Running through the alley, he jumps into a running car as it peels out of there. Taking a deep breath boxCutterPazzy sighs and looks out the window mutter to himself.

They know, they always know. And they always watch cause they are everywhere. Goodluck my friend.

Report Post Tip

Kingdemon notices the commotion and decides to walk over to see what is happening, after hearing what had happened he walks over to Ironsight.

Congratulations Ironsight, on the Auth i havent spoken to you, But have seen you in alot of threads and i know you will do a great job as you seem to be a wise man.

KingDemon pulls out a couple of cuban cigars handing one to Ironsight and taking one for himself he lights it and heads back through the crowd of people.

Report Post Tip

woooooo we need more beers! 

*hugs IronSight*

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: lronSight: Sealed in the Loop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL