Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 13:41:38
Page:  1 
Czylharz Started by: SonnyCorleone on Jun 02, '14 17:02
Who remember the reigning Czylharz back in December then were everywhere literally. Then a war happened spread everything out. One of their famous and well known districts was Dt. It wasn't a competition city back then. It was regular crews like the other cities. Honestly many times changed from then. I'm probably sounding like that grandpa telling a story to grandkids to some of you. But to others who were there at the time. I'm still trying to find some old friends that's how spread out we got. Many of us went incognito others didn't though. If you remember some of the good Czylharz times put them in here. It might help people get reunited with some old forgotten friends.
Report Post Tip

I remember good Czylharz times. Not the ones you are referring to though. I remember them of about 11-12 years a go. 

Oh my. If you sound like a Grandpa telling a story to the Grandkids then god only knows what I sound like. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Haha, I was going to say the same thing there, Jono.

The "Good" times for those of a Chilled Heart were a long long time ago. The recent events however can't be dismissed so readily, they did well to establish an old name again and were for a time a formidable force before their collapse.

Report Post Tip
Your the great-grandpa/great-grandma whichever sex you are haha. I was only here for December sadly.
Report Post Tip
Jono, this speech highly disappoints me also :-(
Report Post Tip

Great, Great, Great, Great Grandpa's Great, Great, Great, Great Grandpa Jono, lol. Remembering the good old days from the very beginning of your history books.

Report Post Tip

Yeah this... Depends where you were in that period, but DT was so heavily distant from any sort old school that... yeah. Raptor was there, but that was about it. 

Czylharz did have a little fun in the last year, but even I can say it wasn't the purest form of it, especially when we branched out. With that said, it's nice to see that some people do have fond memories of that time, but the truth is the name goes back much further and has a lot deeper meaning to it than when it became diluted as it was tossed around to auths of auths of auths. 

Report Post Tip
Never forget AlexMoran in dr,Ascanius. I hear he was a legend.
Report Post Tip

AlexMoran was the only redeeming factor of the Armpit of MR that was Detroit back then.

Report Post Tip

I remember BTSP in NY and the power house off ToyArmadillo, Czylharz ruling strong.

Report Post Tip

I don't remember to much about December Czylharz but, I can recall stories handed down to me over the years of the Czylharz name.  Mostly I remember the branched out or spin off families of Czylharz.  Scarpia and Ellis (La Famiglia della Comunita) who I believe was the former Czylharz RHM.  Details are all a little blurry at this point.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Czylharz
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL