Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 09:17:06
Page:  1 
South Side gets Sophisticated Started by: Princess on Jun 02, '14 19:17

Today was going to be a bittersweet day, but Princess knew what she had to do. She dabbed her eyes free of any tears she had shed, and stepped out of the HQ with her head held high. Following closely, her two trusted men guarded her. Stepping onto the street, she cleared her throat before addressing the crowd that had gathered around after the news of the recent deaths.

“Today has been a brutal day for not only South Side but for all of Chicago. Not only did I lose a close friend in New York, we have lost a godfather and crew leader all in one day thanks to this war between cities. There were personal friends and may they rest in peace. I would not be where I am today if not for these men and I will never forget what they have done for me…”

She began to feel her eyes water again. She knew she had to be strong, not only for herself, but for the future of Chicago. Stopping for a second to pull herself together once more, she continued to speak.

“Due to recent events, in this unfortunate time, this is bittersweet for me to announce that I will be taking my own headquarters. I introduce to you …The Sophisticates. I know this is bittersweet coming from the tragedy laid before us, but we must pick up the peaces and strive to move forward. This is what Goku and Mogul would want us to do. To have hope for the future of South Side and build on what they have made us today. That is exactly what I intend to do.”

The crowd claps happily upon hearing the news. Nodding as she smiles sadly, Princess looks into the sky as the rain begins to fall in big drops onto the ground. She knew that they had heard her.

Report Post Tip

"Princess MY LOVE!"

Skip says dramatically 

"I knew you were destined for great things my heart of hearts! I am so proud to call myself your husband. I know you will do fine and I couldn't be happier in Chicago's choice for a new family"

Skip pauses to catch his breath and to hold up his drink to his beautiful wife.

"LONG LIVE THE SOPHISTICATES!"

Skip takes a drink and blows a kiss to Princess.

Report Post Tip

Kingdemon walks through the crowd towards princess.

"congratulations Princess, i havent heard much to anything about you really, but i am sure you will do the very best you can. May you and ours prosper for a long while."

He hands her a bottle of some expensive wine and heads out.

Report Post Tip

Zmeika stands at the back of the crowd listening to the Princess' message, nodding along as Eris gave her speech. After it concluded, Zmeika opens up a bright lavender umbrella, giving a pop of color to the dreary day and somber crowd. Zmeika strolls up to where Princess stood.

"Congratulations Princess, and the Sophisticates! I wish it were under different circumstances this has come about. I know as a district we can work together to make this district flourish and do our late Godfather and crew leader proud. I look forward to working closer with you from here on in, and best of luck."

Zmeika reaches out to shake Princess' hand and gives her a hug before walking away.

Report Post Tip
I've no doubts that your new adventure will be a success, especially with Blu_Bank by your side.
I wish you all the best & I hope that you achieve your goals.

Sophistication has certainly been lacking around here.
Report Post Tip

congrats hawwwt stuffs, you'll do an amazing job, im sure.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on this oppertunity Princess, I am pleased to be able to afford this to you as per the wishes of Goku, I'm just sad with the circumstances surrounding the oppertunity. I've heard some fine things about you and I look forward to working together with you to build the South Side back to its former glory.

I'm equally pleased to see Blu_Blank make the move with you, he was a fine servant to Goku and I'm certain he will help you immensely in the running of your family.

Should there be anything at all I can do for you, do not hesitate to ask.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Princess. 

No matter how tragic the circumstances may have been for you, now is your time to carry on and put your own twist on how you would like to lead your family.

I wish you the best of luck <3

Zack goes back to oiling his body and laying in the scorching sun.

Report Post Tip

I look forward to the further expansion of both South Side and Chicago of this new Auth.

Congratulations and i wish you the best of luck

Nods, raises a flask and smiles as she wanders away.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: South Side gets Sophisticated
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL