Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 00:49:29
Page:  1 
Teabaggers on The Strip Started by: Jericho on Jun 02, '14 21:07

Jericho was sitting in his office with a bottle of whiskey, still mourning the loss of LeslieMahoney. He waves one of his bodyguards over. 

"Find Tetley and tell him to come over, and make it snappy."

Jericho pours himself another glass of whiskey as he waits for Tetley to show up. He sits there for a while enjoying his drink before Tetley walks in.

"You wanted to see me boss?"   Jericho pours a glass of whiskey for Tetley. "Have a drink, after Leslie's passing I need you to start a family of your own." He takes another sip of his whiskey. "We gotta rebuild and come back stronger, so go out there and get everything you need and lets get this show on the road."

Tetley shakes Jericho's hand as he walks out of his office. 

Report Post Tip

Tetley heads out of the and towards the exit, he grabs one the godfathers guy's and shoves his key's into his hands.

"I'm in state to drive so you're up, but so help me if you so much as scuff my tires your going in the boot with the shovel"

They pull up at the apartment and Tetley takes the keys and points the mobster in the direction of a cab stand. The mobster mutters something under his breath but Tetley ignores it and heads up the front steps of his building.

After a much needed shower he heads to the wardrobe and finds a bold suit that once belonged to his grandfather. He puts on the suit and finds an old business card  for Tetley's Teabaggers and decides to open the old family business as a front.

Tetley makes a few calls and after awhile manages to make a local business man with bad gambling debts hand over his keys and decide to start fresh in another state. He then gives the Godfather a call to let him know how things turned.

"Ok boss I've got a place I can do business from but I'm keeping the spare keys in case I get the urge to sneak in and teabag RF in his sleep" the reply from the other end was "That's if I don't kick him out and send him your way".

Report Post Tip

KingDemon noticing Tetley the teabagger he chuckles.

Congratulations Tetley, i havent spoken to you, But i knw you will do a great job as your Godfather is a great man, I cant wait to see what you have to offer here in Las Vegas.

​He says with a tear in his eye thinking of the great man R.I.P. Jericho and walks off to do his daily activities. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Teabaggers on The Strip
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL