Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 11:15:34
Page:  1 
Prophet Started by: TheRealY6 on Jun 03, '14 17:28
Death comes to us all some, sooner than others. I'm not much for stating the obvious but since you're all some of the biggest group of fat morons I've ever seen in my life I will state the obvious. Change needs to happen, I'm looking towards a new world. The death of DanTheMan was the start of of this new world order. The state of MR has made the mafia pitiful and miserable to look at.

It's time for a cleanse and the next target for our new venture is Godfather JohnnyNoName the fat insolent pig sits around all day, kill him and hang his ass
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tepid can't believe what he hears in the street, all of this person bloodline look very much similar, all retarded, demented and deformed body parts, if his gun wasn't so hot right now he would have just killed this total moron. It wasn't long before he'd just finished with his third prostitute of the day, refusing to pay, the pimp comes chasing after him and that is the reason his gun is so hot... Shot until he was dead. Tepid can't think of nothing nice to say, even if he did chances are he probably wouldn't say it anyway, the whole family just chats shit on a daily basis.

"Pointless, absolutely pointless. The boat that leaves America is just over there." He points to the boat just behind and to the side of this rambling bastard. "Here's five hundred dollars, turn around, keep walking and don't fucking come back. If you don't want to be part of the..." Tepid whispers so that others who are not part of this, don't get alarmed. "The underground, or the rest of your family for that matter. Fuck off!"

Walking off, he thinks to himself he needs a nice dame and a beer to recoup his energy levels for another visit to the corner block.

Report Post Tip

DateMike folds out two lawn chairs in front of TheRealY6 and listens to his statements. He knew some real hotties should be walking by sooner or later, and this way he could offer one a seat.

Report Post Tip
Umm what? How does the death of Dan mean the start of a new day, did you kill him? Do you have the guns to war MR? The answer to those questions are it doesnt, and no as your a dumb fuck who seems to enjoy talking meaningless bullshit.

Nut up or shut up kid.
Report Post Tip
How about you talk with someone or something you understand mudbutton or mad button whatever the fuck your name is.

My influence to all the cities and all your city districts fat idiot....
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Prophet
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL