Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 03:30:23
Page:  1 
The Future of the Strip Started by: Tetley on Jun 03, '14 19:55

Tetley steps out onto the strip and one of his bodyguards whistles so loud even people in cars stop to see what's going, with a nod from Tetley the man steps back leaving the focus on Tetley.

"In the past few days the Strip has seen some unexpected losses and this has left me in charge of the district. Now the problem is I do not have the time or resources to rebuild this district like it deserves so I will be stepping and joining someone else in another city leaving the district free for the current Godfathers to decide how best to fill it.

As some may know I had already turned down the chance to put on the bold suit once and Leslie stepped up to the plate but his death left me the only option.

I will be stepping down once my members have safely transferred to where ever they want to go."

Tetley turns around and heads back to his HQ.

Report Post Tip

Tamo is walking by and hears Tetley's declaration

"...Godfathers to decide how best to fill it."

"Decide eh? Decide. Hopefully with words, amirite?"

Tamo says this to nobody in particular. Upon realising he is in the Strip by himself, he jumps on a plane and heads home

Report Post Tip

Tamo is walking by and hears Tetley's declaration

"...Godfathers to decide how best to fill it."

"Decide eh? Decide. Hopefully with words, amirite?"

Tamo says this to nobody in particular. Upon realising he is in the Strip by himself, he jumps on a plane and heads home

Report Post Tip

KingDemon hears of Tetleys decision and understands why he is doing it.

I wish the best of luck to you Tetley, in whatever it is you may do mate.

I hope the next leaders and previous leaders of Las Vegas helps make it prosper, I am sure the Godfather Council will make the right choices in putting in leaders that will make Las Vegas shine brighter and make it into the hardworking city i would like to see it be.

Saying this KingDemon turns to walk away saddened but understanding.

Report Post Tip

I meant to say *Current leaders* 

Report Post Tip

Walks up to the crowd.

Congratulations on the 'bump' Tetley.  Make the city proud.

Report Post Tip

Jacob was hearing Tetley speaking in the street and stopped to hear what he was telling 

After hearing all he had to say Jacob walks over to Tetley 

Im sorry to hear that you dont have the time to rebuilt the Strip, but if that is how it is you have my respect for go out here and tell us that and stepping down when you have gotten your members in to other familys 

I wish you the best of luck in the future Sir 

Jacob then walks down the street just looking around and listening to what peoples have to say 

Report Post Tip
Good ol vegas.. I love vegas andc hope to see it thrive like it did for a short bit years ago
Report Post Tip

It's sad the losses endured the last few days, but the perogative of all leaders should always be to put their crew first and glad to see Tetley do this.  It's a shame you can't put in the effort you desire, but rebuilding a city is a gargantuam task and an expensive one.

I wish you and your crew the best in their new homes.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Future of the Strip
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL