Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 05:39:27
Page:  1 
Arctic Monkeys In Staten! Started by: AlexTurner on Jun 03, '14 20:58

Alex is strolling through his new Headquarters that had been set up in Staten Island NY. He could see his two hands, Vindictive & FireHawk hard at work getting down to business and taking care of everything that needed to be done. Ales walks to his personal office with the brand new teak wood around his desk. Running his fingers along the smooth edge, Alex takes everything in and smiles; looking over his back he notices Jeddy is standing there with his Right Hand and Left Hand steadily at the ready as well. He offers them all a drink and one of his finest cut cigars.

As he was walking around his office thinking about what he could say to his close friends. He is speechless at the recent turn of events and has not really prepared for this.

Jeddy. I am in a great deal of debt to you. If not for your trust in me I would not be standing here in my own Headquarters. I have become extremely close with you and to think that I have proven myself worthy of Authorization, is quite staggering.

As he is talking, He walks over to the new fridge located in the corner of his office; he pours four glasses of scotch. One for himself, Jeddy, Vindictive & FireHawk.

Gentlemen. I will do all in my power to do what is right for my family and the city of New York.  I guarantee it will be a successful run for us all working together here in Staten Island. Never shall I Lie or deceive any of you or any other member for that matter. 

He turns to Jeddy and looks at his old friend and wonderful Godfather.

Sir, It has been an honor working in your family. And now I hope that honor will continue with me working under you in the great city of New York. I never thought in a thousand years it would be I you had in mind for leading my own outfit, I am glad you have.

He invites his hands into the room to be apart of this great moment. They all take a wander around Alex' new headquarters; heading to the newly opened bar and grab a drink. 

Alex exclaims

Free drinks for everyone!

Report Post Tip

Kittyhawk dashes in,wings aflutter. FREE DRINKS FFS.

My dear dear Alex. I remember when we were both working together in the island of rainbows. I instantly knew you were destined for great things. Mainly because your name is Alex. Ok, kidding. No,not really.

I know you will do great things for Rainbow Island. You do have the sizable shoes of the darling Grimes to step into, but I am sure you will prove equal to the task.

To you,my friend! NOW, I REQUIRE ALCOHOL.

Report Post Tip

KingDemon walking from the local liquor store, Noticing whats going on he passes through the crowd and spots AlexTurner.

congratulations Alex, I am sure you will do great things in New York.

KingDemon hands Alex a bottle of scotch and heads back through the crowd to dissapear once more. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Alex! I know you'll prove to be be a fabulous addition to Rainbow Island.

Rorschach takes a hip-flask out of his jacket pocket, raises it and, before taking a swig, he declares

Here's to the Arctic Monkeys! May all your exploits be profitable and your primates chilled!

Report Post Tip

Starscream walks up to the fine looking man with the shining new suit and shakes his hand

I have known you now for a while now and even if we don't talk to each other everyday I know that you will be doing a great job my good sir.
I just wanted to get this chance to say my congratulations on the opportunity given to you, and the best of luck.

*Raises his glass*

Report Post Tip

AlexTurner my brother. We have known each other while now, I'm so happy to see you get this bold suit. you earned it. Lets keep this family going on behalf of Grimes, God rest his soul. 

Congrats bro! 

Report Post Tip

We all miss Grimes.

To Grimes!

Raises his glass

Report Post Tip

Respect Grimes :) 

Alex turner has proven his self to be a good leader :)

Pass some joint and Raises his glass :) Godbless all

Report Post Tip

Trixie gets out of the taxi and the day is sultry here in NY.  She hears that Alex got a long-awaited promotion and is excited to see Arctic Monkeys abound in Staten.  Quickly she jots a note to him with her congrats and hands it off to the boy running messages around the city.  She feels certain that Staten Island is in good hands – errr paws.

Report Post Tip

Yeah, Arctic Monkeys ...we're crazy spike...with our name mothers would scare their children soon;P protects us and the devil himself ....G8 ))

Report Post Tip
to grimes. RIP'
Report Post Tip

Grim stand next us forever :)

Report Post Tip

It had been a busy week as one thing piled on top of another, as she wandered the streets.   Her tired eyes and deshevelled look went against her normal style but she had been places she didn't want to be, and meetings that seemed to last forever.

I wish you the best of luck with helping Staten Island grow and i wish you the warmest congratulations.

raises her silver flask before escaping the crowd

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Arctic Monkeys In Staten!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL