Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 09:40:13
Page:  1 
The Mountains Beyond Started by: Whatsername on Jun 04, '14 02:13

Whatsername had joined The Farm at a very young age. She had never been exposed to that life previously, so learned all she could from Cantillon, Yajirobe, Ecstasy and Monte. She learned all about potatoes and carrots but Whatsername very quickly realized that cucumbers and watermelons were her all time favourites.

In the evenings when all the work had been complete, Whatsername would sit on the porch and more often than not her gaze would stop at the mountains to the east of The Farm. As a young woman Whatsername swore she would have mountains of her own one day. She devised a plan late one evening just a short while ago.

Before her rest on the porch, Whatsername now would take a stroll nightly up into the mountains. As the days turned to weeks her path was slowly beaten. Next she began construction on a small building where her new journey ended each night. After a lot of hard work, her construction was done and she begged Cantillon to join her after dinner one night. He agreed saying he wanted to talk to her alone anyways. As the two arrived at the top of the mountain Cantillon was amazed at what Whatsername had built.

The Godfather begun the talk he had been waiting for. “Whatsername you have worked hard on The Farm. I think it is time for you to lead your own group. What do you say about branching off and helping The Bronx and The Farm to continue to grow?”

Whatsername was honoured to have her Godfather suggest such a thing. She smiled and told him she was here to do what he wished and would do her best to make him proud.

As the pair returned to The Farm and the district, Cantillon announced to the others what had been agreed upon earlier that evening. He then turned to Whatsername and said “Congratulations! Where will you set up for your new opportunity?”

Whatsername smiled once more and replied “The Mountains Beyond”.

Report Post Tip

You will do well with your laser fishes guarding your ass. Congratulations. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats my dear Whatsername with your new crew, I know you will do great and help Bronx grow

I wish you the best for you and your family 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your auth, super happy to see you back on top.

Report Post Tip

Upon hearing the news of Whatserfreakinname's new home in the mountains near the farm, Yajirobe or Commander Red as he now liked to be called couldn;t help but remember the time he strolled up those mountains, he knew for certain that he knew the exact location of of whatsernameagain's hidden headquarters in the mountain but all he could do was smile and remember the good ole days for it had seem so long ago that he was working on ye ole farm getting his hands dirty.

He used the phone these days to contact other cities, and so he called Cantillon.

Cantillon I want to offer you a few words of wisdom, just like I used to when I stood by your side. You needn't worry about this one. She is a class act, one of the brightest and hard working individuals I have ever worked with. Just throw her some cucumbers and watermelons every so often and she will protect The Farm.

Congratulations Whatserdamnnameagain, very well deserved. :)

Report Post Tip

E ran around the farm with excitement looking for his friend, he went over to her gave her a big hug, then began to speak.

Whatsername, getting to know you better these past months has been wonderful. You are a pleasure to work with. Congratulations, this is a well deserved position. The Farm is in good hands. I have heard great stories about these mountains, but beyond that will be your tale to tell!

Report Post Tip

Showing up a little after everyone else The_Breeze walks up and shakes the hand of his good friend and new leader.

I'm glad to finally work with you again, I know that you'll do an amazing job here in Bronx.  Congratulations my friend.

The_Breeze walks on into the crowd in a smooth fashion.

Report Post Tip

Dexter had heard the news a large gathering was on the streets he made his way quickly through the crowd finding Whatsername and giving her the biggest hug

Mama I am so proud of you your work ethic is outstanding and I am so happy to see you get this new positon hopefully you will still be able to take Chekov and I to the park as well as find time to read me bed times stories.

Congratulations mama I will be sure to have the house clean for you as you will be busy I am sure the Bronx is going to strive with you as a leader and become an even stronger district.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Whatsername, after the asswhoopin you gave me for trying to steal a few benjamin franklins out of your pocket an auth is more then deserving.

Uses his crutches to get closer

I wish you the best of luck, I've learned my lesson! Please don't hurt me again.

Report Post Tip

Snickering at Chris limping away, Monty strolls through the dusty path that led to the mountains. He spots Whatsername bent over her garden patch (as usual) and runs over to her, jumping with joy.

"WHATS-ER-NAME!!! THIS IS JUST AMAZING!"

He hugs her, planting a big kiss on her cheek.

"You haven't a clue how happy I am seeing you run your own place, and gee it looks fabulous as yourself! I Hope to see this place prosper. Maybe you could use alot more cocaine, just saying."

He winks at her, squinting beyond the mountains, thinking to himself that the place could be a potential coke trafficking route.

"Say, you don't happen to have your famous cookies lying around the place, do you?"

Report Post Tip

The expansion of The Bronx and New York with the experience your blood line will offer will aid it especially after the unfortunate loss of Dan.

Congratulations and i wish you the best of luck

Report Post Tip

BCP had been sitting in the bushes minding his own business checking on some moonshine he had going on. No one ever came out here but one person. A friend so he never worried til he heard numurious people talking tonight. Normally, BCP wouldbolt to avoid the cops, but after hearing a few words he knew he had no need. Not wanting to alert people to a business"not in his part of town", BCP waited til it down down with a smaile. Well the smile, thats simple he couldn't be happier. Taking a "sip" from the product, Bcp burst out and startles Whatsername!

HEY YOU!!!! GET OFF MY LAND BEFORE I CALL THE DOGS!!

Whatsername jumps and pulls her gun and then laughs when she sees who it is.

I swear I'll kill all the boxes listening its ok!

Chuckling to himself, BCP hands his friend the mason jar and lits a smoke and begins to talk.

Now this right here is fine country. Look around, mountains, grasslands, trees, shit all we could ask for right. Nice view and everything. Inhaling deeply, BCP conts.. I can see why you like this spot. I found it by mistake. Granted I'm not "in the area" for the same reasons but i do enjoy the mountains aswell. But I think you will have no problem and I know you'll do well. But fair is fair and this is your spot now so gotta hand ya a present to not have your people gun me down until I can move it.

Handing Whatsername a envelope, BCP laughs and takes another sip.

That should cover any moving expense I have and a nice geasture to a good friend for you new home. You'll do great things I think, and hit me up when you need a sip.

Nodding to Whatsername and handing her the mason jar, BCP heads back into the woods to move the product out with a big smile for his friend .

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Mountains Beyond
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL