Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:09:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Just another Day Started by: Nyx on Jun 04, '14 18:20

Tessa hugs her and pulls out a pack of cigarettes and lights one as she than takes a few drags and looks at Nyx....

"well I hope I can live up his name to keep the Santiago name and blood going he was a good man and spoke of you in high regards he would have been proud of you right now..."

As she takes out a photo of him and hands it to her knowing her grandfather legacy will live on through her veins..As she continues to drink from the flask and taking another drag of the cigarette as she quietly tosses it to the ground and looks at everyone as she smiles taking someone mans wallet as he walks by without him noticing her taking his precious wallet.....

Report Post Tip

Nyx chuckled softly catching sight of Tessa picking a pocket as she glanced over the picture. She pulled out her own smokes and lit one up, a deep inhale coursed through her veins. Handing picture back to Tessa, Nyx couldn't help but smile once more. "So, whats in the flask?" Nyx asked as she went back to lean against light post, reaching to playfully tug at Sere's hair as she was still in deep convo..

Nyx kicked at Sere to get her attention.."Hey brat, meet a new friend of Mine." Nyx crossed arms over chest and waited for Sere to reply. All the while she glanced down the street and seen that life surely was coming back. Good, next thought, she hated seeing dead streets. She returned glance to Tessa and noted the girl seemed a bit antsy, as if she wanted to scamper off, yet to polite to say so. "Tessa, you seem slightly distracted, if you have another place to be, please feel free, You know where and how to find Me if You ever should need Me"

Report Post Tip

Battista watched the familiar face a moment, a smile curling at the corners of his lips as he watched her interact with another. He'd shift some against the wall and lift his leg, pressing his foot against the bricks at his back. He'd simply observe, waiting for an opportune moment to dip into her pockets. It seemed to be a thing, she always took advantage of his greenbacks! Why not return the favor by loosening the weight in her pockets?

A heavy sigh tumbled past his lips as he lit up a cigarette. He wasn't trying to hide no, casual as he ever was right there on the edge of the street. He'd cough a bit as he took in a drag, the stuff he brought in from Philly was definitely kicking! He'd dismiss it with a shake of his head and wave of his hand through the smoke. Mm, Nyx..oh Nyx! Allow a moment for him to dip a hand in those pockets! He'd wait and lurk for now.

Report Post Tip

Tessa smiles and grins noticing Nyx looking at her and she pulls the wallet she has stolen from random schmuck...Her eyes full of joy and victory and than she finally answer Nyx's question and finished the nice warm alcoholic beverage in the flask as she takes a moment to reflect upon her grandfathers work and how she will carry on the legacy......

"Well there is some nice Barcardi Rum in this flask my new fond friend but yet tis is all gone tho"

She frowns a little knowing her beverage is all gone now but she manages to put on a smile knowing their is more at  her apartment as she playfully plays with her grandfathers dog tag around her neck pulling out another cigarette and lights it up as she takes another drag from it but she could not help but notice how lovely it is outside tho slightly raining a little it does not bother her at all...

Report Post Tip

Giggling slightly as Nyx's boot makes contact with my leg. Choking a bit, " Um, nice to meet you , uh Tessa is it?" And acknowledging Nyx's plan before about me distracting .. I nodded in agreement. Smiling at Tessa, welcoming her, feeling the light rain a bit. Hearing her say that Bicardi Rum was in that flask, thinking that is some good shit, and next time I am at Nyx's bar I am gonna have some.

Smiling ay Nyx, giving her hair a slight yank as well, taking me back to when I was tailing her, such nice, soft, pretty hair she has. Hearing the grandfather's name, the name doesn't ring any bells, but if he liked Nyx so much, he must be an okay guy then...I take a look at the picture, just to see if he is recognizable to me.

Not familiar to me, but a handsome man nonetheless. That makes me think of my family, wishing I had a photo of them to carry around. I am so glad to see Nyx in the flesh, and I do know where to find her most times. Watching them both pull out smokes, I am thinking I am going to start again one of these days.

Looking at Nyx, maybe Tessa would like to get in on what we're doing? Surely one of your friends would be an asset to this group, I smile. Listening to the chatter from the others, as the plan is coming together nicely. I am not sure if I should ask Tessa herself, thinking it might be better for Nyx to make the offer to her, unless Tessa says something about it herself.

Getting this plan going, has got the adrenaline flowing pretty good through me, and a lil bit of excitement too. I cannot wait to execute this plan already, but I have to wait for the go ahead, and I start making plans for the distraction part, in my head. If they are male, the distraction will be easy, laughs a lil . Mhm, unbutton my shirt a lil bit. Um, look interested in him....That is a good start I think.

Report Post Tip

Trixie stumbles on some of those same hoods she saw the other day milling around the street corner.  Dang these street corners are busier than that hooker bazaar I heard of a few days ago.  Trixie walks slowly closer to the crowd and takes in the mix of conversations that can be heard.

One in the crowd approaches Trix and she can see that there is a picture being shown.  Family pictures are so much fun!

Hiya  That is a mighty fine picture there.  Strong nose, aquiline features.  Shows character!  Is it a relative of yours?

The person nods yes and then moves on to talk to another who has approached.  Friendly people here!  Hmmmmm the one whose fingers are lightly groping my pockets – now that is a bit more friendly than is called for methinks!  I whirl away from the petty thief and wander off toward the crew headquarters.  Business awaits.

Report Post Tip

Nyx smiled at Trixie as she approached. Looking her over with a gentle nod, Nyx stepped forward and introduced herself. "Hellos, Im Nyx, and this is Tessa and Sere, a pleasure to meet You." Nyx was overwhelmed with how much attention her little group here attracted. Which, hey was a good thing, right?. Nyx stepped back into the small group as she watched Trixie move off to pickpocket some other helpless fool. Calling out after her. "dont be a stranger, come around more often, if Ya want." She watched stop, turn and nod before carryin about her way.

Pulling out another smoke, ugh, Nyx, You smoke to damn much. She thought to herself as she lit it up and inhaled slowly. Nyx reached and tugged Sere closer. She always felt protective of the girl, no matter where, or what they was doing. In a clear voice, Nyx spoke, "Alright people, We need to make some quick cash, and fast,I hate being broke."  "Any ideas?" she let the question hang in the air as She caught sight of someone lurking just down the street a bit. Hmmm I wonder if thats who I think it is..

Report Post Tip

Mmmm.. Nyx smells nice... I am so close to her right now, I can smell her perfume.. laughs. Hearing her speak of quick cash.. I get to thinking... seems the quickest is pickpocket.... if there is anyone about that is. Smiling at Trixie, thinking I might know her from somewhere.. then shrugged it off, as Trixie takes off from her short visit.

Watching Nyx get another smoke from the soft pack, thinking to myself she does smoke too damn much, and I know she's saying the same thing to herself.. but its a bitch to quit..shrugs. Watching Nyx, as she seems to hear something or someone, unsure if I should be on alert or not. Damn, her ears are better than mine, cause I sure didn't hear anything.

Listening to what others are saying, some seem to agree that pickpocket might be the best choice for fast and easy money. There is a few here, I start to wonder if we should separate and do our own and then come back with what we got, if we could trust one another to return that is..lmao.

I wait and see who making all the racket, and seeing what Nyx does, before I go jumping the gun, making an ass out of myself..laughs.. not that  that would be the first time, or the last. Although I don't know who she think it is, I doubt it is someone I know.

Report Post Tip

Nyx chuckled feeling Sere lean to sniff her. Still, Nyx kept her close as she took a long drag of her cig. AH, life seemed to be coming into focus a bit more. She listened to them talk about pickpocketing. Eh, pickpocketing was to easy, something with a challenge seemed more suitable. "Maybe we could torch a rival's place, or maybe heist a truck stop." the thrill of being caught while doing either one, coursed through Nyx's veins.

She ignored the one who was lurking near by, finding no interest in whoever it was. She looked back over everyone and thought maybe Sere was right. Perhaps we should all go about their separate ways and meet back up later. Nyx trusted each and everyone of them. Which spoke volumes, for she didnt just trust anyone in this crazed world. Yet gut feeling told her each was good on their word.

So with that, Nyx took a step back and looked at the small group and nodded. "Let's all go our own ways and meet back up later, I have an evil plan forming in My head and its best if I do it Myself." Nyx hugged Sere and Tessa before turning to head down the street. A light step in her wake, and a wicked grin formed on lips. Aye, her plan would soon be in the works...

Report Post Tip

Tessa looks at serephina and introduces herself to her and does not want to be rude after a long day out and about on errands and the occasional robbery and the occasional big heist feeling exhausted from the she pulls out a small bacardi bottle and pours it in the flask and finally introduces herself...

"hello serephina let me start by introducing myself I am tessa_kenway please to meet you how r u on this fine lovely early morning and would you like the rest of this bottle Bacardi"

As she than takes a sip from her flask and looks at her nyx talking about plotting a coop and she smiles as Tessa than looks around pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up taking a few drags after a long days work she could sure use a smoke and a drink..Looking around for the nearest bar to walk to as she than looks around and sees that everyone is gonna leave she hugs nyx goodbye and waves goodbye to everyone else as she than gets ready to head to the nearest bar...

Report Post Tip

Smiles at Tessa, a wicket evil grin, telling her she surely would love to finish the bottle she has. Hugs and waves to Nyx as she goes on her way with that plan of hers. Hmm.. Nyx was right, the thrill of the chance of getting caught, added something--like the thrill of the chase. I take the bottle, willingly from Tessa, and chug it down. Mhm, definitely need more of that shit. Thank you, Tessa.

As the wheels start turning, I begin to think of what I could do, that would also make money for my crew as well. Hmm, maybe a combination of things would work. At first pull off some pickpockets at first, easy money for sure. Thinking a lil bit harder on something I can do myself, then I decide to go with pickpocket for the moment, and I will figure something out later.

Giggling, not hardly able to wait to hear what Nyx has planned, I wish everyone luck, and leave the area in search of the first idiot...

Report Post Tip

Nyx was pissed. This day had all been shot to fucking hell. Now she was out to raise some hell and trouble. Not necessarily in that order, but still. She kept her hand buried in her pocket, while the other was stuffed behind back, gripping the butt of hidden revolver. She dared anyone to cross her path at the moment. To much shit was going on for Her to even deal with dumb ass shit.

Nyx continued to walk the street, just having left her little group. She came up on a bank, a few people coming and going. She grinned and waited til the last person came out before slipping in. She cared not if her face was hidden as She casually walked up to the teller and pointed the gun in His face.."Give Me every last fucking red penny You have, or I will so pop a cap in Your dumbass" The anger in her eyes flared as the teller stumbled and went about filling a empty bag. Her finger itched over the trigger, she wanted to pull it so fucking bad, would be one less bank teller to deal with, that's for damn sure..

Once the bag was full, the still stumbling teller shrank back but not before smacking him across the face with barrel of revolver. Tho, it didnt help to release any anger She turned and causally left the bank, glancing back to smirk as the knocked out teller twitched upon the counter..

Report Post Tip
It is just another day ... for everyone to live or die
Report Post Tip

Fuck. A few measly successful pickpockets. I sure hope Nyx is having better luck than I am today. I suppose there is always tomorrow or later on as well. Least I got something, so that is good. My mind was running all sorts of ways, trying to figure out what Nyx had been planning. Yeah, today, just sucks ass.

I sure I will run into her, and hear all about her successes. She does well at what she does, for sure. As for the others, I am not too sure on them, as I don't know any of them really enough to say one way or the other. But I do hope they were successful as well. Its still early yet, but damn, I need a drink. I start walking around looking for the first open bar I see, kinda also looking for Nyx, err hoping to run into her.

I am walking aimlessly, lost in thought really, now not sure about the bar thing or not.. or really what I want to do, or go anywhere. The day was looking promising, now not so much.. but the day isn't over yet, and I am determined to make this day work, damnit! I continue walking, not looking for anything in particular, thinking now I will find something, if I am not really looking for it....

Report Post Tip

Nyx walked down the street after robbing the bank. Could care less is cops was looking for Her. Let the fuckers come after her, she wouldn't mind popping a cap in their asses as well. She couldn't help but laugh to herself, each time she pictured the twitching bank teller. Life seemed to be a blur past few days. God, she needed a fucking vacation from everything. after awhile, robbing, mugging and killing dumbass, did tend to get old..

Maybe a trip to Paris would suit Her needs. Though she was very sure, she would go about robbing and mugging. and yes even kill a few stupid people. The money she stole from the bank would cover the costs. Now, she just needed to find someone to come along. She hated to travel alone. Hmmm, now, who to take with her.. She thought of this while walking back to HQ to pester the family. Her mood seemed to be lightened just a bit...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Just another Day
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL