Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:04:41
Page:  1 
I Have A Dream Started by: SonnyCorleone on Jun 10, '14 01:38
I have a dream that one day these great cities won't fight or agrue. I have a dream that the cities can unite and be friends one day. I have a dream the cities won't be wiped out. Also that they won't agrue with each other but will be united. Honestly will this happen no but let's have hope. I for one am tired of losing friends in other cities because of war they turn kill me in war and hey that's not fault. Like how some leaders and godfathers scheme against one another they need to stop already. I have a dream that Ch and DT will stop being killed off. I have a dream that DT can get back to normal and no competition city after. I have a dream we can unite and stop these unnecessary wars. All that happens is everyone losing friends like with the recent war. We lost DanTheMan and others we always loved Dan and don't lie you do too. I don't want to be killed over this thread either this is just a opinion and my dream. Honestly aren't we tired of losing our friends in other cities will they stop wars though no will this get me killed very likely but I hope not. What's your opinion on wars and losing friends in other cities and districts. Put your opinions in this thread it is opinion fully just to getting us mafios talking.
Report Post Tip

Ox listens to SonnyCorleone's speech patiently, blending in with the crowd. Once Sonny had ended, Ox stepped forward to throw in his two cents.

"People tend to get soft when they lose loved ones unexpectedly. Striving towards peace in a world that revolves around death is wasted energy. Everyone's day is coming--whether it be their own choice or from the business end of an enemy's steel. It's inevitable and necessary."

Report Post Tip
Ox I mean not to agrue on the streets for all its all opinion based here. But I mean like just think if your close friend on here died. They restart and kill you how would you feel?
Report Post Tip
Isn't the whole fundamental point of us doing what we do, to rise to the top in some form. Either on your own or with your family? Killing people is kind of a necessity to get there in my opinion. We've all had family on the wrong end of a take down, best thing to do is accept it's part and parcel of our world.

Otherwise, we'll all be playing happy families and lending eachother cups of sugar.

NO SUGAR FOR YOU, GUY
Report Post Tip
But pour some sugar on me :(
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I Have A Dream
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL