Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 23:51:38
Page:  1 
How to pick some names Started by: SonnyCorleone on Jun 10, '14 05:04
Some people on here have problems picking a name on here I mean we all do at one time. I made one called Willy like why I don't know personally. But like some people need help deciding but they can't at the time. This is to help though people just think OK about 1920's and later what are some famous mafia families. Like Sonny Corleone he is a character in Mario Puzo's The Godfather he is the oldest son out of 4. He was the most violent and impulsive of his sons although he took in a kid when he was younger so he isn't too bad. He was eventually capo and the underboss of his father Vito Corleone. He died a completely honorable death. He waslured in by a guy who married his sister and would abuse her. He saw one more Burt him badly but made a mistake of keeping the abuser alive. So the abuser and his friends made an ambush to kill Sonny. The war between the Families drags on and Sonny, unable to break the stalemate, begins ordering violent and bloody raids that accomplish nothing. In retaliation, Don Emilio Barzini, the real mastermind of the conspiracy, enlists the help of Sonny's brother-in-law, Carlo Rizzi, in setting a trap for Sonny. Earlier, Sonny had savagely beaten Carlo upon learning that Carlo was abusing Connie. To draw Sonny out into the open, a vengeful Carlo inflicts a particularly vicious beating on Connie using his belt. Sobbing, she telephones Sonny. In a fit of rage, Sonny speeds out of the family compound unaccompanied, and heads for Connie's apartment in Hell's Kitchen to confront Carlo. As Sonny approaches the Long Beach Causeway toll plaza, men emerge with tommy guns and gun him down before he can flee. Just listen to me hear pick mafia names if you want. Also I didn't know anything about The Godfather I made this character and learned about it and 'become' him role play wise.
Report Post Tip
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c1/SonnyDeath.jpg
Report Post Tip

YusukeUrameshi scratches his chin, puzzled he looks around. Leaning forward, closer to Sonny he whispers to the man.

"Was this speech ment for the streets? Or by chance did you mean to visit the land of OCC and didn't notice where you were?

Not here to bash, just seems the wrong place for this or maybe how it was said.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: How to pick some names
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL