Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 22:00:20
Page:  1 
Respectful Threads from now on from me Started by: SonnyCorleone on Jun 10, '14 05:20
Honestly my ancestors on here never never did a meaningful thread but on this character I did 2-3. I would do stupid 2-3 sentence threads it was a waste of space I noticed now. Like I don't know why I did that honestly I regard it on this character of my bloodline. So from now on all my threads will be meaningful and respectful I won't agrue on them. I don't like to agrue on the finely littered streets in here. I mean just like at how fine this streets are littered dirty by arguing and the deaths in here. Like let's be honestly that guy Y1-y6 he was annoying disrespected a godfather I would never do that to a godfather or godmother. I would never post a thread asking to kill someone on here no I'm not that type of person. If your going make a thread just make it peaceful and try to keep it as less arguingas possible. Don't agree with peoples opinions because their opinion and yours aren't always exactly the same. We will see other sides of the debates on here. I mean but don't agrue with what something thinks is right in their mind.
Report Post Tip

Replay looks at this random man making speeches in the street. He hasn't really paid much attention to those speeches until now. He hears what Sonny is saying and begins to think to himself. He thinks that this is a speech that is utterly self defeating.

Sonny, good sir, if you wish to make valid points and speeches then try to be original and not so simple. While your other speeches haven't been great, at least they had a bit of a purpose. This speech though, serves none. Demonstrate your dedication to better speeches by posting one with meaning, not something like this. This speech would have been better kept as a thought to yourself. I do not mean disrespect, but try to do a better job in the future. And maybe, you should try to show more emotion when giving such speeches. Just my two cents.

Concluding his message to Sonny, Replay walks away from the small crowd. He proceeds to catch a taxi and make his way back to his HQ.

Report Post Tip

Taegan had heard that Sonny was trying to give some speeches. She listened and then heard another voice speak up. Hearing what the other gentleman had just said she felt he was doing something a bit similar to a note he made. Saying the speech would have been better kept as a thought.

"I'm glad you felt you should comment on Sonny's speech, but at the same time what you said could have been said in private instead of out here in front of everyone. So the street goes both ways, my dear."

"Yet, I commend you Sonny on trying to bring your thoughts to the streets, not everyone is brave enough to do that. Perhaps not everyone will like what you say or how you say it, but I'm sure there are still some around who wouldn't mind helping teach you some street etiquette."

"Maybe Replay would like to volunteer? Either way, I am happy to see someone different out here giving their thoughts."

Taegan nodded and waved.

Report Post Tip
Sonny respectfully thanks the wonderful and kind godmother of Hollywood. I know not everyone will but I mean hey we can't be all twins. Honestly that would suck if you hate one another. I mean some people will agreed on here if they dig up some of my older threads they were pitiful I'll be completely honest here. I did one Boys Dance Party with the link why I didn't know myself. I sacked it shortly after though after I though about it. Exactly what I mean that's completely off topic of here I'll admit it to everyone. I mean now with this thread no more meaningless threads like the example I just used. I mean honestly it sucked but this thread isn't too bad but did I post in the threads a lot no. So I honestly I have that much street etiquette as others on here do. After time passes I will have the proper street etiquette one day. With one of my characters I want to have the proper street etiquette as possible and it might take a while though but I have time here.
Report Post Tip

I agree with Taegan on this one. If someone comes out with something to say even if it's just about what colour the sky is today that's their words and their visions. I can understand when someone makes a debate/statement and you come in and disagree with everything they say but when it's just to throw someone around or poke fun of them personally, just remember to look at who they are and realise they have a whole family right beside them willing to fight to protect them.

Report Post Tip

Sonny, I admire that you have plucked up the courage to come out here and give it a shot at talking in the streets. A lot of people around here tend to stay clear at fear for being mocked or for saying something they shouldn't. So kudos to you.

Everyone has to start somewhere with their street presence, make sure you make your opinions heard on the current speeches people are making in the street and then take it from there. How you present yourself in the street is key and don't forget you are representing your leader and your family when you come out here. Especially as a Mafiosi holding the rank of Made or above, it's important you use your street presence well.

Also make sure you don't get OOCitis, sometimes that can happen to us all. If you need any help I'm sure someone within your family will give you a hand, if not come to me and I'll point and laugh. No not really, I'll help you out. The streets always need fresh faces.

Report Post Tip

Ox hears Sonny in the streets again, and follows the sound. This time he's making a speech about his future speeches. Not sure whether gangster or politician, Ox decides to listen anyway. After a brief pause overtakes the streets, Ox chimes in.

"As irrelevant and unnecessary as this speech may be, my response is similar. Things like this do not need to be said publicly as it serves no purpose and only adds to the laundry list of pointless speeches. That being said, I do look forward to interesting topics to come from you Sonny."

In the end, Ox only adds to the spammerino.

Report Post Tip

Listening carefully to the words spoken by all. She thinks a bit and speaks.

"Perhaps Sonny will be the next great street speaker. Perhaps this speech will be his legacy. I for one am not going to make that decision, and judge quite yet. Best of luck Sonny!"

Report Post Tip
Sonny respectfully thanks the kind lady known as Heidnik. He tells her that one day he hopes he can be a great speaker street one day but that isn't a promise. Its always a good thing to be a great speaker in the streets. All you honestly have to do is try your best to become it and within time you will.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Respectful Threads from now on from me
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL