Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:36:49
Page:  1 
A day in the life of Sassafras Started by: Sassafras on Jun 10, '14 05:38

The time? The time is 3:35 AM. No, wait, its 3:30 AM. Hm. That's REALLY early...

5:45 AM - Somewhere in LA.

CROOOOAKKK.

CRRROOOOAAAAKKK.

CRRRRRROOOOOOOOO-EEEERKKK.

I place both of my hands firmly around the frogs neck and squeeze until the noises stop, what a great way to start your day, I think to myself; right before jumping up and putting on my morning pajamas. I stare out of the window and let out a loud yawn before walking straight out the door - who takes showers in this economy? Not I. As I begin my daily stroll I overhear two overly boisterous men standing outside of a deli. 

"Do you have the package?"

"What package?"

"You know, the package. Its the central point to this entire story."

"Fuck. No, I think I left it at home."

"Well what are we going to do?"

I look at them stunned, what am *I* to do now? The entire theme of this story was going to be me killing them and finding a package which lead to the second act. Now what do I do? There can't be a second part, hell, there won't even be a first part without this. Maybe I can follow them back to their home. Track their moves, you know, play a bit of spy. Wouldn't that be exciting? Me! A spy! I can use an accent and find out about an even larger scheme. This could work...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. PLOOOOOSH.

A truck careens off the road and crashes directly into the deli, the two men are taken out within a second and I am left standing there stunned with no idea how to further the story yet again. Everything bad ALWAYS happens to me. Always. But, hey, wait... the deli was unscathed. The deli. Mmm. I push past a few onlookers who have begun gathering around the mess and quietly open the door to the place. Nobody notices me, as I'm left by my lonesome with all of the meats and cheeses my heart could ever desire.

"Now this... this is a story."

Report Post Tip

George watches on amazed as a truck careers off the road and crashes directly into the nearby deli, crushing his two business associates in the process. Thank God he hadn't given them the package, he thinks to himself, otherwise it could have ended up in anyone's hands. Who knows what wild and wacky adventures they would have had then? Fortunately, now he nor anyone else would ever know what might have been.

After allowing himself a quick look at the wreckage, he pulls his jacket tighter around his shoulders, feeling the reassuring weight of the package still tucked safely in his pocket as he does, and casually strolls away.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A day in the life of Sassafras
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL