Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:02:50
Page:  1 
Empty Streets Started by: Serephina on Jun 13, '14 01:52

Its a chilly day today, as I walk the empty streets. I see the leaves rustling about. No one in sight. Just as well, maybe I need to be alone anyways. I hear the wind blowing the street signs and they are squeaking like they need some oiling. Looking at my watch, it is  3 am, its either fucking early, or way too fucking late.

Damn, all of the bars are closed. I don't think anything is open now. As I wander the streets, I look at all the buildings, and businesses. Thinking, wondering about opening a business myself. Seems damn near everyone is doing it. Then I think, it needs more um.. shit I  can't think of the word. But anyways more time to think on it.

I have been seeing more and more of Nyx lately, and now she has that bar Roses ~n~ Thorns, I think it is called. I know it will do well, if I know Nyx well enough. I really enjoy myself there when I go. Cliff is a great bartender, and easy on the eyes too. She is also based in LA too, which is nice, as New York is so far away now, I do not get there enough.

Looking up at the sky, it is pretty dark, but there are a few stars out. I decide to find somewhere to sit and gaze at the stars for a minute, as looking at them as I am walking, is sorta making me a lil bit dizzy. I begin to look forward, and around for a good spot to sit, like a bench or something. I find a nice bench and sit down and pull my jacket closer to me to ward off the chill in the air.

Crossing my left leg over my right, my skirt, rides up slightly, revealing some of my toned thighs, but who is out here to notice, not a damn soul. The stars look beautiful tonight, bright and shining in the midnight blue sky, just as dark as ever, but cloudless sky. Every once in a while I hear a rustle in the bushes or something, and think something or someone is there, but I brush it off as nothing.

Damn, it has been nearly forty-five minutes, and police, no nothing. Thinking it is time maybe to head home, I stand up and slide my skirt back down, keeping my jacket tight around me. I begin walking away from the bench, thinking how it is a nice night for a walk. I walk rather slowly, not really wanting to hurry home or anything--taking my time to enjoy the night. Still not a soul seen since I have been out here. I continue walking at a leisurely pace, thinking these damn heels are killing my feet, but I am enjoying the night all the same.

Report Post Tip

"Stepping out of the shadows, just slow enough to not startle the woman"

Excuse me, whats a lovely lady like yourself doing out here alone.  Could be a dangerous city for someone like yourself.

"Extending my arm for a polite walk"

Can I join you for a walk to discuss business?

"Smirks and waits for an answer, trying not to seem like a creep."

Report Post Tip

Giggles a lil at dangerous.. shit .. I live for danger.. smirks. Okay, so business you want to discuss, do you?  As for why I am out here, its a nice night, I mean look at all those stars. And um what are you doing lurking in them bushes over there, hmm?  Looking this man over, and realizing, I do not know him from Adam, I am a lil creeped out, but attempt to relax a lil but stiil be on guard all the same.

So um, what sort of business did you want to discuss? And why, me? I continue walking with the man with a nice Italian suit. Trying to listen to what he had to say but still never drop my guard down at the same time. One never knows you know.. always gotta be ready. It is very dark, so I can't get a look at him to read him at all, so I just pay close attention.

I ..um... never knew anyone else was out here, thought I was alone tonight. Well just me and the stars, anyways. Have you been following me this whole time? I think to myself, if so my skills are lagging, cause I should have known, if he was. I also wonder what sort of business he is referring to, and what he really wants with me.

Report Post Tip

The night grows cooler as the street lights illuminate the downtown shop windows.

Word around town is that your a pretty face to know, as for who I am.  I'm just a guy who likes to know important people.  The names Mugs.  I'm affiliated with the Chun-Li familia, but I'm not on business for her or the crew.  I wanted to reach out personally to meet the "great".  I'm here to offer you a business deal, one I believe you will be interested in.

Stops under a lamp post so that she can get a good look at my face.  Hoping to reassure her that I'm not out to do her any harm.

If you were to fund a small drug front in Chicago, I would move some work for you and give you 50% of the profit.  In the beginning the movement will be slow and will pick-up as well as your profit.  A small price for you and a big connection as far as business.

As rain begins to fall, I pull out a umbrella to shelter her from getting wet.

Your thoughts?

Report Post Tip

Hmm, making money is always of interest. You said  "great"  what did you mean by that? Do you know me or something? As for the offer, I will have to think on that, and get back to you. I didn't expect anyone to be out here,and its almost dawn it seems already... the stars are fading and suns almost up

I have another one of those meetings, not as early, but I still need to get ready. I am sorry what was your name again, sorry, I am terrible with names.  I had looked at his face in the street light, no he did not look familiar, but that didn't mean I didn't run into him somewhere before.

I will surely ask around about this guy, I am sure I can find someone who knows him somewhere. But for now I need to get back and get ready. I excuse myself  politely. and tell him I will get back to him about the offer soon. I am not rushing to get back, as I have plenty of time, and still wide awake even after being out. I decide to stop somewhere for breakfast first, hearing my stomach grumble a lil bit.

Report Post Tip

Nyx stood back within the shadows, watching Sere. She had came to NY on business and low and behold, lookie at who she found. Arms crossed over chest as she lurked in the shadows. and who was this guy walking with Sere. Slender brow arched, Nyx slipped in behind them as they walked the darken streets. She over heard something about "business" being done. Hmmm, what is this bratling up to.

Nyx continued to trail them both, as always, the protective side came out, and just for a bit, She kept tailing them.

Report Post Tip
The streets are never empty if you just look around and find someone who you know ..
Report Post Tip

As Serephina walks away, I can't help but notice a figure on my trail.  I walk around the corner and press my back against the side of the building to make it impossinble to see me unless you turn the corner entirely.

Hey you!  You need something?  As the individual come around the corner.

Now with my hand upon my concealed weapon.

Report Post Tip

As I am walking away, I hear that man calling out, to a figure he thinks he sees. I stop and watch for a moment, to see if this supposed figure shows themself, or is he a lil jumpy, or something. I have an idea, if anyone, who it would be, as a wicked grin forms on my light pick lips. Gotta love her, smirks.

I still watch him for any fireworks. My grumbling stomach, will have to wait. Watching him, he does look a lil trigger happy, and I hope it is not some rabbit that is going to all of a sudden jump out, and he will shoot it. Men and their weapons, sometimes is a funny thing. Still I wait to see who or what is lurking, to see if my suspicions are correct.

I come back up to him, saying, oh yeah, I forgot to ask, how much are we talking that I am supposed to finance this deal here, you mentioned? I am not agreeing to it mind you, just want to know all of the terms I can expect, before I make a choice. I still want to know about this great you mentioned, as well. Yeah I heard you calling out to something or someone, so I came back to kill my curiosity. Yeah, yeah, curiosity killed the cat, I know, I know...

Report Post Tip

Nyx just smirked at Musby, yet she still stayed within the shadows. Watching closely yet hidden enough neither one can see Her. A grin played on Her lips, hearing His words. Nyx smirked once again. "Yeah I came looking for My girl, Sere there". Her voice dipped from the shadows. Her own hand upon hidden weapon..

"You can say, I keep watch over Sere, lord knows she needs it ever so often" Her voice once more drifted from the shadows. Nyx had no fear as she continued to stand there and watch, lurking and waiting..

Report Post Tip

My apologize, I mean her no harm.

Removing my hand from my pistol.

I only mean to make business deals with a business women. Are you another business women of interest? 

Report Post Tip

Grinning a lil, hearing the recognizable voice. Giggling quietly at his reaction. I listen to them banter back and forth, hearing clearly what each was saying. Hmm.. no threat of danger it seems now. Stomach grumbles a lil louder, hoping no one heard it. Looking at him..."yeah so I will get back to you on that after a lil research of course."

Now its definitely daylight, although still early, and I decide I better get going if I am going to get breakfast and shut up this stomach. I excuse myself and head to a place that makes everything, and anything you could possibly want, and they make it well... although I forget the name..lol. Hmm I wonder if Nyx would like to join me, I know they have great java as she calls it too.

Report Post Tip

Nyx glanced over Musby with a slight arched brow. As if She was sizing Him up. She hardly trusted anyone now a days, and her gut told Her to be ever so cautious. Nyx looked over Sere once with a wink and a grin. "Aye Im a business Woman, but that depends on the type of business" She said looking back at Musby. Notes that he removes His hand slowly back from his pistol.

Nyx took a step from the shadows, just slightly, only to reveal the smirk upon Her crimson lips. "Java would be fucking nice right now" Nyx replied back to Sere. "Lead the way darlin"

Report Post Tip

Grinning at Nyx, leading her to a great place where we both can have coffee. As we are walking together, we are chatting.. giggling a lil bit about what just happened back there. I tell her what I do know about him, which is not much really. I do not know the Street Fighters at all, or their crew leader, Chung-Li , I think her name is.

I tell Nyx how strange it was, getting the request, as she knows how on alert I am about strangers as it is. I still was not sure about him really...but anyways.. I change the subject, to see what she has been up to, and how she is doing. I tell her about Zinny's candy shop that I visited , and the pizza place, I think too.

I think I should stop going to them places, lol. I tell her about my idea to start a business, but not sure of where to start it, probably LA, I guess. I tell her I am still thinking, and nothing has been done really, as its just an idea at the moment and nothing else. I just do not want to start what I can't finish, so to speak. You know do not want to spread myself too thin to where something is lacking.

Taking a deep breath, it smells like rain again, but not a drop seen, so who knows when or if it will come. The sky looks like that sky blue color, with a few white puffy clouds..and birds chirping, the bastards chirp so early in the damn morning, they are all early birds , I guess. After about twenty minutes, we are practically there, and I point out the place to her, asking if she had been there before, and that I forget the fucking name, but they have good shit there.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Empty Streets
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL