Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:43:48
Page:  1 
Taming ze lion and his As(s-canius Started by: space-to-the-pole on Jun 13, '14 11:38

So, before I begin, let me start by saying, those of you who really know me, know that for a long time I’ve always pushed and rallied for these kinda  post-war speeches to be nothing but blunt, to the point and precise. I know from reading many over the years all I wanted to read was the real reason, not the bullshit political crap that we’ve seen in the past. I’m not going to insult your intelligence and im going to practice what I’ve preached over the years.

This will work two-fold, you’ll either appreciate my blatant honesty,  applaud me for it, or you’ll all hate me for being a tyrant, of sorts. No matter what side of the fence you’ll be sitting, I will remain true to myself and tell this tale for what it is, the truth. I'm going to do this arse over tit, not in chronological order, for some reason it rolls better off the ‘ald memory.

As we know, I inherited this district be default, sadly we lost our founder, DanTheMan. It was decided quickly that I would take over the district, natural progression, really.

While strolling through the local coffee outlets I came across a young boy, he looked very familiar, a face id come close to loving, it was Dans offspring. In his hand was a book, in the book there was a lot of scribbling. Dans son explained to me that his father left him a note to make sure that this reaches me as soon as possible. In this was a detailed sheet of information that was gathered for the DT war. All of very sensitive information. We all know that the info was leaked. This war had more leaks than a pregnant women’s  titties.

While listening to dans offspring, it became very apparent that his father was betrayed, betrayed by his very own auth and his Rhm.  Dans offspring goes on to tell me that dan showed iocaste the picture of the war sheet so he could get a feel of who Io was shooting, somehow, as(s)canius managed to get hold of this info and leaked it the wrong people, or the correct people, depending on which way you want to look at.  It goes onto say that, had dan survived the war, he, himself would have removed iocaste, his rhm and his mades.  His dying plea to me, was to see this deed done.(strike four)

As you can imagine, the blood boils. I left the coffee shop to sleep on and digest what I’ve just been told. I had some deep soul searching, I mean if these two would do that to an already, well established GodFather, a man who brought them both up, what fucking chance would I have.Do I need to risk the safety and integrity of myself and my members of Manhattan, the simple answer is fuck no, I don’t.
If this isn't justification enough for io’s removal, I want rewind back a month or so a go. Io had just been given the blessing to start his own organisation in Manhattan. I was then under boss.  I personally paid for io’s HQ, I paid money towards his forts and towards his bodyguards. Its shame that my accountant  is over 90, he seems to loose all my records but I know I gave io close to around $70 million, with dan dropping him the odd $5 mill. Baring in mind at that time, I had my own mouths to feed, I hadn’t been set up a great amount of time and I had the permission to carry around the same amount of drugs.

Io accepted this money without remorse and without a great deal of thanks, his attitude was, he deserved it. Like most other cities we were struggling to pay our bills and have much left over for anything else, when this money for io dried up, he wasn’t, erm, best please. His attitude changed and he struggled to accept that he’d had a great start and now it was up to him to help himself.  His greed preceded him. (Strike one)

See io has a problem with authority, for as long as I’ve known his line this has always been the case. Our second altercation came when I asked him to use the correct etiquette when using our sheet that we use to seek out the local bums. Once again his arrogance preceded him, an attitude that did prick up my ears, a simple, yea ill do that next time would have sufficed. Instead I got a long lecture about how other cities didn’t etc, blah, blah. And this attitude continued during his tenancy here. (Strike two)

More recently while trying to progress the district since the tragic loss of Dan (all this before I spoke to the kin of dan) We thrashed a few scenarios around for the future, the main focus was gaining GF requirements. I came away from that convo feeling happy with what was spoken about, things were looking bright. We tried to come up with ways to help the district flourish, but all the while, its still very much a take-take attitude. I made some promises that i could fill in the future, yano, the going forward type of things.

Then came the decision to auth someone to take over my family, there was never any doubt who id be authing, he has been with me from the beginning and has always done me well. Asicanuis came to me showing interest in being authed, this wasn’t something I was comfortable in doing. Ever since he joined Manhattan he was always under the watchful eye (gladly I declined, knowing what I now know) -Also when dan was here, he made a deal that ascanius could be io's RHM, but he would n ever get auth under his reign. Io gladly accepted.

This is once again where io showed his true colours, his GREED  and his take, take, take attitude were on show for all to see once again. He asked me if “all the district money” would go on authing altic and setting him up. Firstly, let me explain, io never put anything financially into the district, he only took. This “district money” was money id got for my auth to set up handsomely. Io’s second worst trait, ARROGANCE showed its ugly face once more. He couldn’t believe that id be spending my money on the districts new auth instead of his “hitters”, again just wanting to take, take, take. Baring in mind at this point in his career, he was around the same as I was when I was spoon feeding him money for his bgs, I didn’t ask my GF for penny. He should be more than capable of sustaining his cash flow at this point. Even if he isn’t, he should be so greedy an arrogant to expect me drip feed his hitters over my auth. It really was a very disrespectful, trying conversation with him. Jesus christ, id already invested copious amounts of cash into him, it was never enough. (Strike three)

Then tonight, i get word that ascanius is trying to contact every NY Godfather regarding events within my district. The nature of such conversations were of a suggestive platform to try to put the squeeze on me and i dont really know why, i mean, was it because i wouldn't/couldnt give them any more cash at this point. Was it because ascanius wouldnt be getting the auth he so desperately wanted? Jeus, these guys hadnt even given me the chance to find my feet, considering id done so much in the past for them. Apparently they were now "paranoid" and as ever im being honest, they had no reason to be, but ironically it was this paranoia that seen their downfall. (strike five)

So armed with all this, I knew he wasn’t in my plans for the district, after all he was never my auth, he wasn’t someone id shown trust in, it wasn’t me who allowed him to set up with his rhm, why the hell should a I allow him to live within the walls of it, not after all the info today.  I don’t want nor need an arrogant and greedy crew leader in my midst, especially not one I hadn’t put there. Why could I trust him, especially after the conversation with The offspring of dan and the actions of his Rhm this very night. I don’t need to put myself into a situation like that, stamp it out quickly, best foot forward.

So today we see io, his rhm and lhm removed from my district. Yes this is a loss in terms of numbers and gun notches but a very worthy loss. Im sorry it come to this, i really am but sometimes people just force your hand for you. Thats all i really have to contribute to this matter, there is'nt anything more that i can add.

Rip to the fallen, im sorry it came to this.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $290,000 Tip

Thank you, space.

Report Post Tip

Slowing his stroll as he heard space-to-the-pole begin to speak, Ox stopped in front of the gathering crowd and listened intently to his speech. Once there was silence he decided to form his own reply.

Always interesting to hear what exactly transpired. Meanwhile, it's always sad to lose a part of your own city. You could smell bacon sizzling in Manhattan day or night, holiday or weekday. I hope the bacon project is not abandoned and is seen through to completion. Also thanks to space-to-the-pole for revealing an honest assessment of the situation.

Rest in peace iocaste-, Ascanius, and BoomBoom.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for your honesty SP

Report Post Tip

On her morning stroll, Maria heard space-to-the-pole starting to explain the events of the previous night to a small crowd. Saddened somewhat still be the death of iocaste, she heads over and begins to listen to the official reasoning, expecting less in the way of explanations than is actually there.

It's sad to see io fall - who am I supposed to feed all the bacon to now!? I can understand why you felt it was something you had to do, however. Inheriting a district cannot be easy and making it your own is a difficult task.

Thank you for taking the time to come and explain the situation so thoroughly to us all, it's always nice to see a leader break things down for the rest of us. Your honesty and willingness to paint a picture of how the situation in Manhattan has actually played out since the death of DanTheMan is refreshing. 

Good luck with the rebuilding of Manhattan, space-to-the-pole.

Maria takes a silver hipflask filled with whiskey from her pocket, raises it slightly and bows her head before taking a sip in memory of the fallen.

Report Post Tip
Thanks for actually speaking and not just jerking off in the coffee houses
Report Post Tip

I'm not used to answer to street posts about a wipe out, but since I am at very centre of this public stoning in particular, being called greedy, disrespectful and arrogant, I guess I can at least give my side of the story in a (far too much) detailed version, especially since you really like to emphasize that you are a righteous person who likes to display "blatant honesty" and use logs as the first answer to when I asked you why we were taken down. Brace yourselves guys and gals, here it starts.

Oh, yeah. I lied a little. I have to add at first, before really starting, that all the quotes are taken from either the above speech from Space-Pole, messages exchanged between the two of us via the usual mail system, or conversations from the coffee shops. These last ones are quite easily recognizable. For the mailed ones, I tend to take as much essential information from the original exchange to put it in context. I also adds who says what, just to be complete, etc. Enjoy.

Dans son explained to me that his father left him a note to make sure that this reaches me as soon as possible. In this was a detailed sheet of information that was gathered for the DT war. All of very sensitive information. We all know that the info was leaked. This war had more leaks than a pregnant women’s  titties.

While listening to dans offspring, it became very apparent that his father was betrayed, betrayed by his very own auth and his Rhm. 

First thing first : let's talk about Spike and his supposed betrayal. You mention in your post that he is the very leak that led to Dan's death, making the two of us the source of the betrayal. And you present that as a cold, hard fact. Surprisingly enough, I have never heard of such a possibility, among the two that were going around and on which Firenza was investigating.

Truth is, I didn't even tell him who we were about to war or when it would actually happen. The only thing I said is "we will probably have some action tonight in some hours, stay around". That's all I authorized myself to tell to him, not because I didn't trust him, but because he didn't need to know. And he surely never got a hand on that screenshot via myself, I'm really not that kind of man.

Oh, yeah, logs, blatant truth, bla bla bla : http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/424799/tpass/407b63096cee2571c2cca5a4a4cf7c76

Moreover, Firenza can testify for it : I have always pushed hard to find the leaker so that (s)he can be punished. And in all our talks, the name of Spike was never mentioned once as the possible culprit, or I would have been the first one to push hard to get the truth. Would I do that if I was the monstrous betrayer you depicted above, who caused the Dan's death ? Would I go to Ace to tell him that the person who did that should be shot directly ? Some wicked men might do so. I don't think I have such a reputation of underground work and insanity.

And to be entirely honest, I find it disgusting that you have to come with that to justify your actions. I have always been loyal to Dan, and spitting on that is, indeed, a very low hit.

So. I am not too sure if you bring this forward to justify your actions with stronger "facts" because you lack some true ones, but I am sure of something : if Spike (or myself) were really found guilty of being the leak that lead to Dan's death, we would be dead by now, indeed. So you're either using a completely false and made up information, or one that is clearly not verified. I hope Firenza can bring some light on whether Spike was really considered as one of the potential leak(s) or not. But it does not really matter anyway, since it was clearly, at least, unverified, and just an hypothesis. If we had to kill all the people that could have done it, we would all be in a graveyard right now.

Anyway, an other comment before going straight into the matter :

I was then under boss.  I personally paid for io’s HQ, I paid money towards his forts and towards his bodyguards. Its shame that my accountant  is over 90, he seems to loose all my records but I know I gave io close to around $70 million, with dan dropping him the odd $5 mill.

Last time I checked, you didn't send me 70M, but quite a bit less (some money may have transited through Dan though, I can't really know that part). Some dozens millions still, which is a lot of money and was highly appreciated at the time, but what is sure is that I have sent a "thank you very much" kind of message each damn time. Arh, I hate myself when I'm so disrespectful.

Moreover, you sent me the money pretty much in one or two days, after Dan said it was damn time to fund my BGs. And then, for the following weeks, we never exchanged money anymore. We did talk again about it once later on and you were surprised that I was not capped yet, and promised to help achieving that goal with some more help pushed towards my side if you could. No money came afterwards, and I never complained nor mentioned it later on. I should feel ashamed, I know.

Anyway, let me come to central part of these little stories being brought to the public as a way to depict a lion as a monster (of course I am a monster, but not that kind, come on). And since, once again, you praise blatant honesty and seem to enjoy the use of logs for reasoning (except here, strangely enough), I'm pretty happy to still have our past conversations here. I can't wait to be shown as a disgusting man to the public ! 

So, here is a summary of different and main points we touched in our conversations after Dan's death and on which you base your whole speech to make me an arrogant, greedy, disrespectful monster : 

• Authing - also known as disrespect (and lies ?)

Then came the decision to auth someone to take over my family, there was never any doubt who id be authing, he has been with me from the beginning and has always done me well.

I highlighted the interesting part. I love bold stuffs, they seems so important. Anyway, this is what I have been told the 5th of June, several days after Dan's tragic death (on the first line, Space-to-the-Pole is talking about Altic) : 

[23:45:43] <space-pole> if he got auth
[23:45:52] <space-pole> obvs bunny has first refusal
[23:46:48] <iocaste> Aye, I've always heard she didn't want the auth
[23:47:07] <space-pole> yea, she is still unsure tbh
[23:47:23] <space-pole> ive i can get people active, there is plenty of peple that could do it
[23:47:28] <space-pole> ive got odin
[23:47:30] <space-pole> fatality
[23:47:32] <space-pole> luca
[23:47:36] <space-pole> gazman
[23:48:04] <iocaste> Name is a thing, but being motivated and active is an other :/
[23:48:11] <space-pole> aye
[23:48:22] <space-pole> you got any ideas on it?
[23:48:35] <space-pole> ill have enough cash to set up who ever it is

Soooo. If you were really sure of who you were to going to auth to start with, then you lied to me right at the start and that honesty comment you made suddenly becomes really funny. OR, once again, you completely modified the truth to change it at your advantage (I'm never too sure what to think about that particular aspect, but let's put it on the blatant honesty part again).

But you know, sometimes, people change their mind. It's no big deal. But sometimes, they also change their whole story, which is slightly more annoying.

• BG funding and money - also know as greed

This is once again where io showed his true colours, his GREED  and his take, take, take attitude were on show for all to see once again. He asked me if “all the district money” would go on authing altic and setting him up. Firstly, let me explain, io never put anything financially into the district, he only took. This “district money” was money id got for my auth to set up handsomely. Io’s second worst trait, ARROGANCE showed its ugly face once more. He couldn’t believe that id be spending my money on the districts new auth instead of his “hitters”, again just wanting to take, take, take.

Well. Dan always told me to work on my BGs as a top priority. As we all know, money is often a scarce resource, and the fact is, even weeks after my auth, I was not capped yet. Note that if Morty had told me to invest on someone else - part or all of the money I could have made or obtained - I would have done it without hesitation. But the fact is, I was by far the third best gun in the district... So it sounded logical to protect me. I know you like to invest on lower guns, Space-Pole - as long as they are your friends and that it is in your advantage - but come on, let's get serious for a minute here, the difference was too huge.

And, yeah, and it's not really my fault most of Manhattan top notch hitters were in my family. Sorry for being able to breed some motivated hitters. However, I still wonder why you ignored every single of them as a potential auth. Probably to keep full control I guess.

Anyway, I'll come back on the second part later on, I mean, the one where I am depicted as a man who takes the whole arm, shoulder included, when offered a helpful hand. But first, further comments about the BG funding and money aspect as a whole. Here is what I got from our first conversations (9th of June) : 

SP : yea of course mate.... once he is set up, what ive got left you'll have to cap your self...what we will do, is me, you, bunny and spike is sit down and come up with a plan of sharing cash out for bgs. weather it be on gun basis etc etc... whatever you guys think.

problem is, like you know gf crews don't make much cash..so we will have to have like an open account, that we all put into so there is a fund to dip into or something like, or ideas equivalent, what ever you can come up with

Of course. I'm such a greedy man to take that as a "yes, I'll send some money on your way if I can". As long as the auth's essential needs are satisfied (HQ, forts), investing in finishing a 650+ gun CL's BGs sounds reasonable to me, at least compared to a far lower one. Not for you, my dear reader ? Oh, also note that I'll come back to that meeting thing later on too.

But let's dig a bit further. More or less around the time when we started to express concerns, again, you changed your line of work (11th of June): 

lion : Aye, send him all he needs to set up properly, I was not really talking about that. But you mentioned some kind of BG fund 2 days ago, in which we would all participate : 

But as far as I've understood, you want most, if not all of this fund to go to Altic's Bgs, right ? :o 

SPyea and we will, for the future... the funds I have will go to setting altic up with a HQ then getting him fully fortified.. IF there is much left, yes, ill be getting him iwp, then let him train them up.

To be honest, that's just a change of focus. It's no big deal. It's more a "come on, he will need the money more than you do, get your shit sorted yourself" change, which is sort of understandable. But it's one of the many, which highlights the diametrical change of your priorities/ideas, and more importantly, the fact that you took back every past things you expressed to me. Even when I quoted you RIGHT before.

Oh, yeah, I nearly forgot about the arrogant part where I want all the money for me (bacon, of course, money, meh). Again, blatant honesty and logs (9th of June messages) :

LionMy thought about the BG funding is still to fund according to some parameters, among which gun strength of course, but also position (RH ? CL ?) and current dedication to training/playing, etc. It's nothing too unusual :P

SPyea, id always go with gun strength tbh, its a natural progression.

And then, as a recurring pattern, the change of story on the 11th :  

Lion : However, when we were talking about BG money funding for the future of this district, you mentioned that gun strength will always be your priority, that it's natural progression, etc. I wouldn't mind at all to help him getting some more BGs - it's normal, as you mentioned, CLs are priority kills in wars - but with what you said, I expected to see at least some cash flowing to our biggest guns too.

SP : of course, that still all exists, but the new auth is priority and it will always be that way... what I said will happen after the auth... Im not sure why you're digging your heels in so much? I don't earn much more than you do. and ill earn even less as gf.

Soooo, yeah. "Of course what I said to make you happy and think we would work as a team is true, I never lie my dear friend, but I just add some things in between that were never mentioned before, and what I said will happen god knows when because I don't care about it". Don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying it is a wrong way to do things again. I'm just highlighting the fact that Space-Pole suddenly changed his priorities... and his very own line of work... once again, which lead me to think he was just playing a shadowy game.

But, I know, let's be honest for a minute. I'm such a greedy bastard to wish to focus money on the biggest guns of the district  as well as on Altic. Not just me, or them, or Altic, but to share a bit the the money between the people who need it the most. You know, something along the lines of providing to the guns who are close to be able to hit a three digits number of BGs enough protection to survive any lambda miserable rogue. Sometimes, I feel so ashamed by myself and my reasoning... but then, I remember I am a silly lion and I get back to sleep with an eased mind.

• Meeting - also known as arrogance (bis)

Yeah, you didn't really mention the meeting in your speech. There was no point in it for you. There is for me. After Dan's tragic death, we quickly agreed to have a meeting. Nothing too formal, just you, me, some hands. Something that could last for 10 minutes if needed, not more. The fact is, Spike and I have an availability which is quite damn too huge for our good sake. As far as you tell me one day or so when to be on, I can be there at any time - day, night, week end, whatever - apart perhaps for some hours during the week for imponderables. Same goes for Spike, which still have slightly more outside activities at the moment, but who is still always damn connected.

So, we planned a meeting to share our opinions. Then comes the day, a Saturday. None of you (you or your hands) shows up. My LH asks about the meeting, since he personally took some times to be present, and the answer I'm given is "Lol, oops". Literally. For real.

They couldn't be present this day apparently. Busy. Good time to plan a meeting I guess. So. Ok. Well, no problem. Let's plan a new one then.

When ? The truth is, I couldn't even tell you when was supposed to be held the meeting I died. It seems it was, to say the least, not a priority at all. Or not desired at all. I don't know.

However, you liked to mention something about it though (from yesterday, when talking about what happened) : 

but thats just the point, i dont see what was needed to be sorted out? because i would give you cash, ? becuase i wouldnt auth spike....????? i dont see where th problems where, jesus christ, you didnt even give me time.

Yeah, again, I'm responsible for the bold part. So, close to two weeks to organize a 10 minutes meeting with people who have close to a 24/24h availability, and we didn't even have a date fixed yesterday. I don't call that a lack of time, I call that a lack of will, will to work as a team, together, and not just according to your unshared plans. Which led to yesterday events it seems.

• NY godathers

Yes, I'll end my (far too long) speech (for a goddamn lion who only have paws) by mentioning the NY godfathers. First thing first, personally, I only contacted Firenza to talk about my concerns. Why him ? Because after our conversation of the 11th, where I had the feeling to hit a damn wall on every aspect we could talk about, I had a very bad feeling.

After Dan's death, Firenza told me I could see him if I had any problem. That's what I did, expressing my very bad feeling. I specifically mentioned to him not to contact or blame Space-Pole about it, because I was pretty sure nothing productive would come out of this exchange, on the contrary. And also because Space-pole didn't do something wrong in itself... It was just that the situation was far from good. So, I just wanted to share my feelings and express my concerns, asking for nothing in particular. He said he might come with a solution, but that I had to give him some times. That's what I did : wait patiently.

I contacted absolutely no other GF meanwhile to tell them about the details of what was happening in Manhattan. You can ask JohnnyNoname, Amethyst, Jeddy, every damn Godfather of NY, CH, or anywhere else. No one but Firenza was told the details of this story by myself.

But then, I already see it coming : Ascanius. Aaaah, the good old RH, an easy target it seems. Okay, I have some more logs, but I won't paste them here, this speech is already damn too long and these logs are far from short (but if you really want to take a look, fine, who am I to not express blatant honesty and show openness : http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/424794/tpass/38a3f949d75f74c1b1f82aabb47dae7f#8063451 ).

The fact is, right after our kills, you used these logs where Spike expresses his concerns to Lush in a private conversation as the very reason why we were taken down. Again, he expressed no demand, no... nothing. He just expressed his bad feeling about the fact that your blatant honesty is... kind of... special.

So, yeah, it was probably not the wisest idea to talk about Manhattan inside issues to an other NY GF, but we were facing a wall. I went to you, and you bashed me on any aspect I mentioned. We clearly felt trapped in a dead end with a very bad feeling. What do you do in such case ? Well, you contact the power in place and ask for their opinion about the matter. Manhattan is in a special position since Dan's death, and asking 303 for their ideas about how to deal with such a situation seemed like the less horrible solution. I really wanted to find a peaceful solution to that, may it mean leaving Manhattan to SP alone. I didn't really care for that, I just wanted to be in an acceptable position. But, meh, we all know blood was shed in the end.

• Conclusion

Yeah, conclusion ! I won't even post a summarize of what the above elements brought to light, I think it's pretty obvious. <font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)">But I think that the part I prefer the most, and the one who </font>deserves<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)"> some emphasize, is the one where you blame us for trying to find a solution with the 303 group of people. I mean, let's face it :</font>

We have a problem, we try to solve it with you... No solution is to be found, we face a wall. We go to 303 representative asking for their opinions about how to find a peaceful solution. We wait patiently for their answer as suggested... until our deaths.

On the other hand, you have a problem with Spike and I, you don't even take the time to mention it to us, you don't even take the time to warn the power in place about it (which might still be understandable), you don't even take the time to warn them you will wipe out a NY family upper members (a bit less already), being far from abiding to the 303 way of doing things (but you love to play to good guy who's part of the group, don't you ?) and you come out on these streets tarnishing both our reputation in a desperate and pathetic way to justify your actions.

It leaves me speechless.

Which is great, because if any reader reached this point, I doubt they would have gone much further ! 

Thank you for your attention,

The sleeping lion'

Report Post Tip
Well my fury friend, that's one hell of a reply. I think it's futile to even try to pick out points to counter argue. Although, I have tried to summarise your issues as a whole. For me, it seems that you guys have fabricated, or further enhanced "issues" within the district. Issues that are soooo bad that you feel need to seek outside help? Really, as this district now, we've barley had chance to get things going! Never mind fall out so hard that you feel it apt to go to other ny gf's to seek mediation!

Let's be blunt, there was one agenda here when going to other gf's, possibly not by you, but I'm almost certain your rhm did! "He called every Ny gf and even a ch gf" ... I mean it surely couldn't take that many gf's to mediate. He was fishing, you know it, I know it and every gf who laughed at him behind his back knows it. Ok, you're right, when we initially spoke I did have extremely good intentions for and you crew, that's the truth! But like I said in my original speech, they changed when I got word off dans kin. Of course it did, why wouldn't it!

Ahh this ever so precious meeting, Jesus, I had commitments away from this world, surprise comments that were impossible to get out of. Just because that was missed doesn't mean I was against you, it doesn't mean you had cause for concern, it was an over site on my part. If this meeting was the make or break or for you, why didn't you chase it with me, why didn't you force the issue. Instead of going to firenza, why not come see me, because, once again this all happened before I spoke with dans kin, I would have been very receptive to you. Sounds like good old paranoia set in.

You say problems? But the only problem we had was with were you wanted the "district money would go" you didn't face a wall, I explained to you what was happening. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary, ok it was a change so what? Without going all crazy ninja, it's my district, if I want to move the goal post, then my friend, I will do that. Your behaviour during that conversation reminded of a small infant cub who was throwing his toys out of the den. Ultimately your actions, and your rhms actions sealed your fate. I could go even further and go all black belt on yo ass, and say... I wanted my own auths, people who have come through MY ranks, people who understand me and the way I work, that logic is not wrong, it's in the best interest of my district. It's not a crime?! And if I see that fit to do so, I will!

Thanks for you input, old pal. I've said my bit, I wish success moving forward.
Report Post Tip

You wanted a free way to lead the district, fine, but you could have at least stated that at the beginning : I wouldn't have minded moving out of the way at all. And you knew it, that I didn't want to lead manhattan, or even have any power role in the grand scheme.

But, yeah, we stayed there, stuffs happened, and the fact that you want to have as much freedom leading the district as possible is a sufficient reason for the move I guess. HOWEVER, spitting on our reputations while linking us to that leak, that, my friend, is disgusting. Truly disgusting. You had your reasons, there were no need to just make up such kind of things. Really.

Anyway, I'm done with the subject. Now that you have free hands, make sure Manhattan grows again in something some people can call "home" one day. 

Report Post Tip

Excuse me? As io pointed out, I didn't even know any details of the war that day until shots were taken on our side. I just knew I had to be around. Moreover, I held no allegiance to DT or anyone there, and had actively tried to seek out where the leak had stemmed from because io and I lost our lifeline in New York. So no, it wasn't us... that would've been quite counter productive, and plain and simple, it's not how I work, at all. It is however something your line is known for, but that's besides the point. So please, I implore you to give me proof, because otherwise your words are slanderous, and blatantly show how unfit and inept you are in any position, let alone writing a street speech. You should've let Bunny write. She is more tactful. 

I'll be awaiting that information. 

Anyway, personally, Ascanius only spoke with one NY GF about the issues within the district so yeah... get your facts right. io spoke with another.

The meeting never happened, and the decisions were made. Iocaste went to you. You asked him why he was digging his heels, and you were not receptive. That's why it was important to us. He did try to talk to you. That is how we made our decision to try to leave for safer ground.

And to be clear:

"I wanted my own auths, people who have come through MY ranks, people who understand me and the way I work, that logic is not wrong, it's in the best interest of my district."

You may be a little too thick to understand, but yes the way you pulled back resources and the like, was revealing to how the district would've been run, without us. Why would we choose to stay? That was what we understood. You may not have been receptive, but we were perceptive. We didn't feel wanted under you or trusted, so we were trying to get moved away from you; that was all we were trying to do. Nothing in what was said to any godfather portrayed anymore or any less than that. Thank you for being even more transparent in the streets though because it only shows that our assumptions or "bad feelings" were correct.

So anyway, you can bullshit all you want. Try to pin up more libel or whatever it is you were trying to do here, but there's something a little deeper here and it's very revealing.... But in all actuality though, thank you for this post. It made you look like an in-credible idiot. But looks and actually being one are sometimes different, while at other times they are the same thing. I think we know which instance this is.

Report Post Tip
Well space-to-the-pole most of this is none of my damn business but I do have to say that you got me horny as hell over here talkin about pregnant womens leaking milk out they titties. Breasteses, oh yeseses!

But I do love me a good post-war/post-takedown speech, and this was a good one. Cheers
Report Post Tip

I can't say I've ever seen so much put into an argument over two such meaningless deaths by an even more meaningless district head.

Report Post Tip

yeah pretty much rebuttal space-to-the-pole  whole war speech, life goes on he won, but a least we the common people get an insight on how things were handled.

Report Post Tip

It's not the first time the bloodlines of Iocaste and Ascanius have betrayed their leader and surely it won't be the last. The entire district lost all importance when DanTheMan died anyway. It might as well be on of those LA or LV districts that no one ever thinks about.

Report Post Tip

You may be a little too thick to understand, but yes the way you pulled back resources and the like, was revealing to how the district would've been run, without us. Why would we choose to stay? That was what we understood. You may not have been receptive, but we were perceptive. We didn't feel wanted under you or trusted, so we were trying to get moved away from you; that was all we were trying to do. Nothing in what was said to any godfather portrayed anymore or any less than that. Thank you for being even more transparent in the streets though because it only shows that our assumptions or "bad feelings" were correct.

Are you saying  that SP is a very dangerous person in our shore? Oh my apology I forgot it is in the bloodline anyway.

Seriously speaking his own responsibility to go out in this street to make a Protection order to the member of his district has been neglected by he himself and let the other district GF to do it for him kinda annoys me as am one of the member of his district. Anyway am glad you have time to make this long speech for arrogance and let the world see how much you hate the other side bloodline and forgot the first important thing you should do before spending your time on your desk making such a fuss here in our street.

Report Post Tip

For shame SP.

You dance so beautifully on your puppet strings.

*shakes his head, disappointed* 

Report Post Tip
Indeed, Geppetto fingers my strings ever so delicately. However the women love it when I lie, if you catch my wooden drift?
Report Post Tip

At least he is only fingering your strings.

Carpenters calloused hands can be rough, wouldn't want them fingering anything else.

Report Post Tip

Trixie just finished reading the reports of space-to-the-pole's pronouncement yesterday and is so pleased.  Not pleased that people have died – however that is a way of life here and to be expected – but pleased that someone has chosen to be blunt and straightforward about why those people died.  Of course, it is how space-to-the-pole saw it happen.   If I were telling people what I saw happen it would be from my vantage point too!  And yet that is all any of us have – our own seeing and understanding.  I hear the rumblings that not all agree with space-to-the-pole’s rendition but that is for them to thresh out.  It is just refreshing to have someone say “here is what happened and why.”  Trixie will tip her hat to the noble gent when she sees him next.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Taming ze lion and his As(s-canius
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL