Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:53:50
Page:  1 
The Street Fighters Emerge Started by: Chun-Li on Jun 13, '14 15:45

It was the early morning around 9 am and Chun-Li was making a cup of coffee. The city was buzzing with the early commuters and some distant gun shots were heard, but it was old news, people had been mysteriously disappearing of late. She sat down with her coffee reading the morning paper and the phone rang and it was Solid on the other end.

"Hello?" says Chun-LI

"Good Morning, Chun-Li, i need you in my office at Noon, can you make it?" Replied Solid

"...sure thing boss, I will be there" she said unsure of why.

"Oh and make sure Thorin shows up.  He should be on his way back from LA by now."'

"Ok will do.".

Chun-Li hangs up the phone and finishes her cup of coffee, picking up her gun off up the table as she rises from her seat.  Heading out the door, She goes out and walks down the street towards the HQ. The Security around the HQ had been doubled due to the couple of wars that had been fought over the last week and a half. Not in the mood to deal with the hassle, she growls for them to move out of her way and walks in the HQ.

As she enters the compound she notices MeRcs and Paul_Klint chilling in the lounge at the family bar.  She nods in her passing politely and continues forward, walking past her office to see if Thorin had returned. As she approached, she notices the front door to his office is open and takes it as a good sign since he never left his office open when he was gone.  Unfortunately, after some investigation, he wasn't in.

He must be in Tomoe's office she thought to herself and sure enough, through Tomoe's window, she saw them talking and the door was closed. Through the corner of her eye she saw Tomoe motioning for her to come inside.

"Good Morning" said Tomoe.

"We were just discussing Thorin's mission. I think he must have shrunk a few inches, typical Dwarf" finished Tomoe as she cracked a smile.

Thorin cracked a smile but had a somewhat grim look on his face.

"So anyway, Boss, That meeting with the lawyer in LA didn't go as we planned. He ended up eating a bullet by the end of the meeting. his explanation seemed to explain why he was always short on his dues. took a lil extra off the top." Thorin spits on the floor in disgust as he regains his composure.

They both turned and looked towards Chun-Li and smiled.

"I assume the Godfather has already requested your presence?" asked Tomoe

"He did. but he didn't say why"

"and neither are we. its a surprise. But you will like it i am sure."

Later that day.....

In the Godfathers office was Chun-Li, Thorin, Tomoe, Castle, MeRcs and Solid. Solid grabbed a few glasses and filled them with wine and handed a glass over to each person in the room. 

"As you all know, last week we set up Thane and then she Mysteriously disappeared without a trace. However, we must look past that little snag and move on. Thane was a good woman. but in the end i guess the pressure was to much for her." said Solid.

Solid turned and looked at Chun-LI with a serious look on his face.

" Chun-Li, over the last week i have been talking with both Tomoe and Thorin concerning you. You and I go back to when you first came to us some time ago. I am very impressed with your work and Thorin and Tomoe both have been speaking highly of you. So here today you all stand before me, and i am offering you a chance of a life time. I want you to start your own family here in Suburbs as one of my captains."

Chun-Li had a surprised look on her face. it seemed to her like Christmas had come early.

"I would be honored sir." she replied.

"Then its settled" he said handing her a set of keys. I'm sending Thorin with you to be your RHM and MeRcs will take over as Tomoe's RHM. Everything else structure wise will be at both of your discretion. Now you and Thorin go get your things and start moving. By the way, what are you naming your crew?"

"We shall call ourselves The Street Fighters.".

Report Post Tip

congratz on your auth it was well earned :)

Report Post Tip

Tessa drinks heavy and laughs and walks off..

Well this will be fun lol not 

Report Post Tip

Maria raises an eyebrow at _Tessa_Kenway's retreating figure, shaking her head a little.

Congratulations Chun-Li. I don't normally make a habit of randomly showing up to auth speeches, however I was listening from a distance to the words of Ms. Kenway and I felt it was only right to congratulate you in your position as Chicago's newest auth, and tell you to ignore that little outburst and not let it overshadow your achievement. 

The best of luck to you, I'm sure you'll do great.

Report Post Tip

Solid was watching as _Tessa_Kenway decided to voice an unwelcome opinion. People were allowed to have opinions but sometimes it was best to not let them be known during certain events. Regardless Solid made his way over to _Tessa_Kenway's location and placed his arm around her to lean.

"I thought it would be easier to hear what you had to say if I was closer. First, let me thank you for taking the time to come, we really do appreciate it. Second, thank you for letting the world know how you felt. Now that I have a better angle please let me understand where you are coming from."

Solid turned his head to face _Tessa_Kenway after speaking.

Report Post Tip

You and I have had an amazing experience working together in Tomoe's family where you worked your ass off and it has payed off. Now i have the privilege to work even closer with you as we build a family together, and face the challenges ahead working closely as a tight nit team and family.

Congratz on your auth. you truly deserve it.

Report Post Tip

*RollinBlade skillfully avoids some old grannies chattin' on the street in front of their houses, and slows down as he aproaches Chun-Li's brand new HQ building*

"Hugh Street Fighter!!! I come in peace!" says he to Chun-Li, removing his smokin' pipe.

"Well, well, well... Look who has grown into a Crew leader now! We hadn't talked much during the begginings of my career, but I still remember our first OCs, and wished to Congratulate u personnaly and also to wish u and ur new crew good luck in the future..."

After writing his postal address and phone number in LA on a solid piece of paper, he hands it to Chun-Li: "Do not hasitate to contact me if u have sum spare time while u in LA. I am shure we will be good friends..."

*Checking his rollers done, RB smiled and waved at Chun-Li. He was already gone to make sum trade and contracts in another City, before the FBN realised he was there...*

Report Post Tip

"Steps out of the cab, grabbing my personals from the trunk.  Takes a look at his new home and new familia, which brings a smile to my face"

Good-evening everyone, I'm the new guy!

"Upon seeing the expressions on their faces to my childlike introduction, I really wish I could've came off a little more like a mafioso.  I put my head down and drag my a** pass everyone feeling stupid."

Congrats Boss.  I'll just find my corner office and get to work right away.

"Taking a seat in my designated chair and wiping the sweat off my forehead"

That could've been handled smoother. "Letting at a big exhale."

Report Post Tip

KingLucifer notices the commotion and a few friendly faces he recognized he decided to see what was happening, After hearing of the auth he walks up to Chum-Li

Congratulations Chun-Li i hope you and yours prosper for a long while 

Handing them a bottle of champagne and tipping his hat he walks off 

Report Post Tip
Congratulations on your new home
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Street Fighters Emerge
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL