Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:04:45
Page:  1 
The Unit- Manhattan Started by: Altic on Jun 13, '14 18:40

Altic steps into a new HQ in Manhattan.  Looking around he sees a lot of work to be done, the furniture has been delivered, but not set up. The bar is stocked, the armory is filled with weapons.

During his time in Manhattan Altic had met many new faces, he had begun to get to know and trust some family members from his old crew. The time had come to fill his own Hq with new faces.

As Altics hands Physics and LolaMontez joined him in the back office, they poured a drink and discussed plans for the future.

“We shall be The Unit, We will work together as a family to make Manhattan and New York as a whole stronger than it already is.”

“Let’s open the doors and throw a party so everyone knows we are here.” 

Report Post Tip
It's with great pleasure and pride that I see you bold, it's even better that it's with me in my district. Altic you've been here since day one and have never put a step out of line and have earned your shot. I know your bloodline was authed for a very short time, it was cut short when dt fell. I promised you I'd take you back to the dizzy heights.

I have no doubts that you'll do a splendid job here and I know a lot of the family can't wait to get over to start working with you. It's been a pleasure having you in my family. Really well done, friend. I'm ecstatic to see what you can bring to the district.
Report Post Tip

Congrats future Altic! We are looking forward to an even stronger and united manhattan! more power to you and to all of us!

Report Post Tip

congrats in future*

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Altic, I'm sure you'll serve both Space-Pole and the district of Manhattan well. Salute.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Altic! We haven't been together long, but if space has faith in you, then so do I! Good luck with the new crew!!
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Altic. Manhattan is a fantastic place and is going to look great with you aiding in it's success. I look forward to working with you!

Good luck.

Report Post Tip

Seeing so many new auths since KingLucifer has been to these shores he decides to go up to Altic

Altic congratulations man i hope you and yours will prosper for a long while 

feeling awkward as he doesnt know very many people he walks off after a fine looking lady

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, pal. 

Report Post Tip
Congratulations on your home
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Unit- Manhattan
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL