Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:10:38
Page:  1 
Trespassing Started by: MusbyBones-Jackson on Jun 14, '14 00:38

Walking down the street, couldn't help but wonder if today would be the day.

It's hard for a guy out here if he doesn't have proper protection.  But without good connects its nearly impossible to get noticed, which leaves me with no other choice but to make myself known.

"Posting up on the nearest corner, thinking to myself this is a very bad idea.  But its now or never, pulling out a cigarette and sparking it.  Inhaling the sweet nicotine, I reach into my pocket and grab some product.  

The first customer walks up and the beginning of what is going to be a long day begins.  In the back of my mind I was thinking, "Either some thugs will push me off this corner or I'll make some new acquaintances.  Either way today is the first day my new life begins, I'm done with the petty S***.

Up walks an individual to my new found home, I clutch my pistol just incase its trouble.  Better safe than sorry mother always told me. Too long have I crept in the shadows of these mafiosos, too long have I gone unfed.  

After a couple of hours, I'm starting to gain some attention.  Good or Bad doesn't matter to me.  I'm here and it feels natural to me all of a sudden.   

Report Post Tip

Draven happens to have been watching the young man standing on the corner as she drank a cup of coffee. Watching him she sighed as she realized he seemed to be taking up a small corner for his home. Taking in the last sip of coffee she lays a few dollars on the counter top to cover the cost and a tip. Quickly she slipped past a few people that were standing in the door way and she casually walked across the street. 

"Hello young sir." She pulled a pack of smokes out of her pocket and then handed the pack over to him. "I can't help but notice it seems you might be claiming a corner as your own? Perhaps you should seek the other multitude of homes that could potentially be yours. Street corners don't protect you from the filth that can crawl from the sewers, the cold or rain, or the wretched heat." She hands him a box of matches after lightening her own smoke.

Report Post Tip

"Shooing away a customer and taking the box without a second thought, seeing that she was obviously not a customer looking to score"

Good-evening madam, I mean no disrespect if I'm impeding on your territory.  I only wish to make a name for myself.  You look like your name hold weight in these streets and I'm pretty sure you have men willing to die for you at the drop of a dime.

"Handing back the box of matches"

Could you enlighten me in a better way of making contacts?  How does one come up in the world without selling their soul?

"Feeling more at ease, pulls down jacket to conceal weapon. " 

Report Post Tip

She listens to the young man and then hears the words selling your soul ring over and over again in her head.

"Young sir is that what you feel happens? I can say that as far of those in my family I don't own a single one of their souls." She takes a long drag off her smoke before continuing. 

"I'd venture to say that most work under myself and GodFather Mako because they wanted to. Same would go for most of those that work for their leaders anywhere.  She gives a slight grin as she notices one or two of her family members walk by and venture into the same coffee shop she had just recently left. 

MusbyBones.. I believe and others do that even though we all live a bit on the rough side. She gave a small wink to him. That you always have a choice as to where you end up. Now after that.. You can be happy with your choice and live loyally and work hard and grow by that, or you can end in a tragedy just as those sewer rats that appear and must be disposed of. 

Report Post Tip

"Taken back by the knowledge behind such a individual"

You seem like a good person to know, is it possible to get your contact info for future endeavors?

"Deciding to close up shop and call it a day, I start to pack up my equipment and raise my hand for a passing cab."

I'm small time now, but I have big plans for myself.  I believe I could be a valuable person to know down the road.  Your the "known" in this town and I would like to stay in contact.  You got a card or something?

A cab pulls up and I signal them to give me a sec' as I wait upon a response.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Trespassing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL