Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:43:46
Page:  1 
The Rebel Alliance Started by: AdmiralAckbar on Jun 16, '14 22:24

It's Sunday morning when AdmiralAckbar wakes up with a pounding head ache. From the kitchen the smell of fresh coffee and warm bread rolls into his bedroom. It had been a while since Admiral succeeded in getting a woman into his bed (which has absolutely nothing to do with the way he looks!).

Admiral sits on his bed side and lights a cigarette making his first attempt to leave the bed without throwing up. He shuffles into the kitchen and spots a 'not so bad looking' woman baking some eggs and bacon.

Good morning , enjoyed yourself last night? she asked while flipping the bacon to the other side.

Morning, I had an amazing time . . . uhm . . . what's your name again ? Admiral stumbled.

Are you fucking serious!? I am out of here you ass! 'She' yelled and walked straight out of the door.

Bye . . . 

Admiral Ackbar filled his favorite cup with the coffee she prepared and enjoyed the half baked eggs and bacon. Thinking to himself he should really do something about his drinking problem and find himself a girl that will prepare this kind of food every morning. Suddenly the doorbell rang, Admiral took a sip of his coffee and walked to the door. As he opened it up he stood eye to eye with Godfather Desmand.

We need you to get dressed up in your best suit and make sure you don't throw up in my car. Desmand grunted as he walked outside to wait until Admiral was ready. Moments later Admiral stepped into his car in a fine black suit.

Where we heading Godfather Desmand ? Admiral asked as it fell silent for a moment.

After a long drive AdmiralAckbar and Godfather Desmand arrived at the airport where CristianoRonaldo had been waiting. As they gathered up there was a brief moment of silence before Desmand started explaining what was going on.

After the death of the top mafioso in Detroit things have been changing around there. Small groups of low life mobsters have been raiding and plundering several districts of Detroit. We want you to go over there and start organizing these thugs and establish a new crime syndicate. We already bought you a ticket and you will be leaving right away.

Admiral stood there, speechless as he listened to Desmand. 

Desmand, this is an honor to be sent out to establish a crime syndicate in Detroit! What district shall am I setting up in ? Admiral asked while trying to control his excitement.

'Black Bottom' He replied.

'So be it' 

Several days later the first articles started popping up in the local news papers.

The Rebel Alliance has struck down in Black Bottom, Detroit

Report Post Tip

Desmand turned to AdmiralAckbar as he climbed into the car, there was a pause before he cleared his throat to speak. 

"Welcome my friend and sorry for the rush but as I like to say - time is money. We are heading to the airport to meet Cristiano because I have some business which I need for you to handle in Detroit. Since the removal of the previous Godfathers there hasn't been a real mob presence there and you, along with Al_Capone have been tasked with ensuring that the drug runs are still clear and free from any interruptions.

You've worked hard for me in North Side and so it is a great pleasure to be able to give you this opportunity to help Ecstasy and Melis in building Detroit back to a place it admittedly hasn't been in quite a long time. I know you're the right man for the job and I'm expecting a lot of good things from you in Black Bottom. Cristiano has spoke very highly of you and I value his opinion greatly on the subject matter. Here's the keys to your own head quarters that I have already purchased for you and it's up to you have you decorate the place. 

Ahh, here we are."

Both men climb out the car and Desmand quickly brings Cristiano up to speed with their conversation. He shakes Admirals hand before nodding to the pilot to get this show on the road. He then motions to Cristiano as the plane makes it turn on the run way. 

"I think he'll do just fine out there, don't you?"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations its truly an honor to work with you :)

Report Post Tip

May the force be with you on this newly appointed quest!

Let's hope you can shake things up a little in the black bottom area.

Report Post Tip

Noticing that the Admiral had taken time to get settled into his new district with his Rebel Alliance I took my time to get properly acquainted. My tail wagged from left to right in excitement for the new families to finally enter the district of BlackBottom. Once I reached the front gates of the headquarters controlled by Rebel Alliance leader AdmiralAckBar I let out a loud roar. Moments later I was let in by a rebel guard and led into meet the new leader.

After being led down the long hallway to the Admirals office I was given the go ahead to proceed. The Admiral stood from his and Christian shook hands with his big paw. After shaking the two men two the seats and began first with a little small talk.

Like I said before it is a pleasure having you here with us in Detroit and we all look forward to our future together. We took some time to get to know each other and I am truly excited to see what the future has in store for the Rebel Alliance. Your a good man and on behalf of my leader I was told to bring you 1000 pills on his behalf. 

Enjoy your party, you deserve it. Congrats!

Report Post Tip

im so glad to be working with you man, hopefully we can help Detroit reach hights it has never seen.  Together everyone achieves more bro

*Al tips his hat as a sign of respect in admiralackbars direction*

I just wanted to say congrats and lets get to work.

Report Post Tip
Cristiano smiles and pulls Admiral to one side to speak to him

"I know you will do great things over in detroit. Its been an honor to have you work with me the time you did. now its your time to shine.

Congratulations

Cristiano cracks open a bottle of champayne
Report Post Tip

Silvio hears of his friends good news and get over to see him he enters his new hq Sees Ackbar and approaches his friend with outstretched arms he embraces him 

"Congrats my friend I wish you the best for your new venture glad to see one of our north side rising to the top"

Sil shakes his hand warmly and slips him a bottle of scotch 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations AdmiralAckbar!!  I'm glad to see you get a chance to show how great a leader you are.  Such an inspiration to me always.  I cannot wait to see all the great things you will accomplish, and moving things forward for this world of ours.  Best wishes for everything my friend!!  <3

Report Post Tip
" Bro I'm honored to be one of the people to work with you on rebuilding this district and contribute to the city and it's families!"
Report Post Tip
Congratulations AdmiralAckbar!! You will be a good man in that spot
Report Post Tip

Admiral, welcome to Detroit!  Im sure you will do well!  I can't wait to see what you can achieve!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rebel Alliance
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL