Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:01:39
Page:  1 
OneWay Crime Syndicate Started by: Al_Capone on Jun 16, '14 22:32

~~*applause*

*Al_Capone takes the stage with his blunt and his gin, tips his hat to the crowd then starts to ramble on*

This day is really important to not just me and not just my brother Bill-Cutting-JR, but to the future of Black Bottom, Detroit.  I am sent here tonight to tell you guys a little about myself and my plans for Black Bottom.  My name is Al_Capone, I was raised by JohnnyNoName and the Odyssey, in Queens NewYork.  My bloodline has ran back about 2 years now and since I could remember I've had an urge to lead a family.

"Today Is That Day," Al_Capone strongly expresses.

Today I would like to announce the new uprising of The OneWay crime syndicate.  We will be based out of Black Bottom, Detroit.  We are looking for strong active members to join. We have to be the uprising to this beautiful district.

"They Chose Us,"  Al screams across the crowd.

They have hand picked us to run this city. meaning we need to see this district grow bigger than ever before.  The only way to do that would be the recruitments of the young players.  So to any new player that is reading this please contact me or my RHM if you are looking to work and be part of the new uprising we can not do this with out you.

"I would like to take this time to give thanks to my brother Bill-Cutting-JR for being by my side through everything thick or thin right or wrong he was riding beside me, Also JohnnyNoName for raising us like his own brothers we will always stand behind our brother from another mother JohnnyNoName.  I also want to thank AdmiralAckbar for helping my family here in Black Bottom and want you to know that we are here to help you inn any way we can as well. The last thanks I have as well is to the city of Detroit for giving me this opportunity to show you I have what it takes to be a big asset to this city.  Oh yeah and thank to Dexter for being a BadAssMuthaF***A

So why am I here you ask and that is a good question.  "I am here to create opportunity for Detroit.  I feel I can lead a strong family and help create history in Black Bottom as well as a future here. I will give plenty jobs and give knowledge to the new players of this game."

"WE ARE THE FUTURE!!! " Al shouted

*Al Takes a giant swig of booze and a solid rip of his blunt stares into the crowded street for 5 minuets in complete silence before he smiles and walks away*

Report Post Tip

Congratz bro, it's nice to see you going bold in the same district as your father. I wish you the best of luck on your run.

Report Post Tip

Christian applauds and awaits for Mr. Capone to exit the stage before greeting him. With a warm embrace they shake hands and say there hello's. 

These are very exciting times for the city of Detroit as we have finally filled all districts. I look forward to sharing the motor city with you my friend and the future it brings us both. Even though we aren't the closest of friends I have already gotten to take time with you and can't wait to further in the days to come.

Best of luck once again and congratulations on your tremendous achievement. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulation! Admiral yelled from a distance as he walked over to Al_Capone. 

Let's make this city prosper again! Admiral said while firmly shaking his hand.  

Report Post Tip

Congratz Boss you will do good

Report Post Tip

Johnny steps out of his headquarters, walking over and gretting Al_Capone he wanted to say a few words before he left.

"You've been with me a long time, your father, and his father's father. I've known you a while, you've always had the inspiration to lead and now is your chance, I send you and Bill to Detroit knowing you will do great things. It leaves a little space left to fill in my heart, but I know I will see you guys again and I look forward to working with you guys in Detroit. I wish you the best of luck."

Walking out of the building getting in his cab and racing off into the streets. 

Report Post Tip
* Bill Walks out of the new headquarters to see a crowd gathered around his brother... Bill stops to light himself a splif himself as he listens to his brother speak...after the speech and the pause Bill runs up to shake his hand and give him a hug...

" We did it bro...We did it"

* Bill turns to the still gathered crowd of leaders and common soldiers

" I would like to thank everyone for your support and love as we make this dream a reality. I would like to personally like to thank my brother, my friend, and my long time bossman King Goat for everything you have taught me and still do every day. Thank you the most for this opportunity to show this place what we got and what we can bring to help. Also most importantly I wanna thank anyone else involved in this decision for us to come to this great city."

* With that all being said Bill finishes his splif and walked back into the headquarters as he waves thank you to the crowd.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: OneWay Crime Syndicate
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL