Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:36:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Bella Visa Started by: Gimli on Jun 16, '14 22:36

Hello everyone just dropping by to say few things

First of all thanks to all those who helped me, 

Angus you did great job as my rh i hope one day you get oppurtunity i wanted to give you, you deserve it and you would do great just trust yourself

Caesar man you are also doing good job, you handle everything very good when sponge isnt there, keep it up

Visas bro, we always kept each others back, thanks a lot for those credits without them i would probably die with 47 units :p

Mako, Firenza thanks for every advice and everything you guys did for me, you always managed to find time to chat with me and help

also scarin <3 thanks for advices and chats 

I see a lot of comments and posts on this i will just explain situation with me, i was very busy irl amount time i spent on mr is well nothing compared how much time i used to spend but uni and job(waiter, sometimes i work 8 hours per day sometimes 16 lol) just didnt allow me to be more here it wasnt lack of motivation or will to be here it wasnt just possible for me to be here, i was thinking more than once about retiring but sponge wasnt either active a lot and angus never wanted me to auth him so i guess i just stayed kept rolling, too bad i died few days before uni and job will end but shit happens.

Shooting those forts without asking is probably wrong although honestly i dont see why because i paid damage(cheaper than creds for jbs) i dont know i guess not all people are same and not everyone looks with same eyes. 

sponge you knew for this take down gimli is your friend, i just dont understand how when people came to me about your inactivity i kept your back and you couldnt do the same or at least why none of you came to me and talked about all problems, whenever i talked with you guys everything seemed great 

also i saw somewhere in these comments someone saying lack of communication between me and rest of ph, the only time i talked with gimli or TTT was when i msged me, well tbh TTT msgs me sometimes asking how many units i got, jynx and trixie also mailed me every day or two but again just units

that would be all what i wanted to say shit happens, my son will be back really soon on these shores

gimli/TTT ph secrets and stuff died with Donnie-Brasco

Good luck guys

Report Post Tip

I can sleep easy now knowing that the doubtlessly incredible "secrets and stuff" died with Donnie-Brasco.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bella Visa
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL