Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:51:08
Page:  1 
Land of the Young Started by: AnathemaDevice on Jun 17, '14 13:59
Anathema stood just outside her new HQ in Bella Vista, looking up at the building, taking it all in. It was an unexpected situation, shrouded with tragedy and not how she envisaged becoming a leader. Nonetheless she was willing to step up to the plate to help continue to build Philadelphia into a great city. Turning around to look out onto the street, she started speaking to her gathered family and whoever may have been passing by.

Ladies and Gentlemen and Dwarf, I would like to say it has been great to be a part of this young, growing city and I feel honoured to be chosen to take on this role. I hope I can meet what is expected of me as Philly moves forward. I've enjoyed my time with The Longbeards and will miss our HQ, even the sound of Gimli's drunken singing and the way it slashed itself through my ears.

Turning towards Gimli she smiles

I certainly hope to hear that sweet voice of yours in the HQ of Tír na nÓg!

Keeping it short, Anathema beckoned her family into the Land of the Young.
Report Post Tip

TheTripleDeuce goes down for a walk down a couple blocks to the new headquarters of Anathema and the Tír na nÓg

congratulations on your move over to Bella Vista i and South Philly are truly looking forward to continue working with you in Bella Vista, i know you will do great things and should you ever need anything i am just a minute or two away

Report Post Tip

Congrats old friend, I know you'll do an amazing job.

Report Post Tip

The Breeze shows up carrying a large crate, he places it down in front of AnathemaDevice and smiles at her.

"Congratulations my friend, I know you will do a wonderful job in Philly and that the city will continue to grow and prosper."

He smiles.

"I bet you wondered why I was carrying this crate, I figured you'd need some wine for your new headquarter.  Once again congratulations."

The Breeze tips his hat and blends in with the rest of the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Maria runs over to AnathemaDevice upon hearing the happy news, nudges through the crowd of onlookers and bodyguards and well wishers, to pick Anathema up and spin her around in circles. 

You're going to be such a good leader Anathema, I couldn't be happier to see you take this spot. Under your guidance, both Philadelphia and Bella Vista will grow stronger and more and more prosperous. I think the last 24 hours have been very positive steps for the future of the city and I can't wait to see how you put your mark on the place.

Now go challenge the Godfather already, you sexeh biatch. 

And if anyone fucks with you.... we'll just do the midget tag team on them!

In her best impression of looking menacing, Maria puts on her sunglasses and walks away.

Report Post Tip

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Congrats. Finally. I wish you could've been Godmother DingDong though. 

Report Post Tip
Way to be expressive Spike. You sure did show us your enthusiasm there lad.
Report Post Tip

congrats on your new home AnathemaDevice

Report Post Tip

Gimli is seen in the crowd with his drinking mug, he listens to Anathema finish her speech.

You have done alot for OCD and Philly and I cant tell you how much I have enjoyed having you as my RH its a shame you had to leave my side and Old City wont be the same without you. But I know how much you will help Bella grow and bring the life back to its district and I look forward to working next to you. 

Congratulations and I know you will do wonderful and great things in Bella Vista.

Gimli starts sing one of his drunken songs to Anathema. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Land of the Young
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL