Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:43:48
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Manhattan and it's Polefather Started by: Foxxy on Jun 17, '14 15:40

Foxxy entered the new HQ, the finest wood and liquor completed the bar. She knew a very long time ago that Space-to-the-pole's great grandfather had made these blueprints in the event that his bloodline would ever become Godfather, over the past four weeks she had been busy making sure the final touches had been added. Foxxy walked up to his office and picked up his phone 

"Altic, we are ready. Drag him out of the club if necessary but be here in 10 minutes"

Foxxy smiled as she hung up the phone, today was going to be perfect. Our dear friend had achieved something truly amazing, Space-to-the-pole was finally Godfather. Manhattan has had it's ups and downs this past couple of months with the devastating loss of DanTheMan and betrayal within our walls but we are moving forwards and starting a wonderful new chapter. Heading back downstairs Foxxy waited by the front door, it wasn't long before the car pulled up with a disgruntled looking Space and an amused Altic. 

"Godfather"

Foxxy smiled at the formal title 

"This our gift to you"

She held out the keys for him to take from her and watched as he opened the door. He was greeted with the sound of cheering from family and friends. 

"Today we are celebrating Space and his amazing achievement, his hard work, his dedication and of course his scouseness. So I hope you will all raise your glasses and toast to his health and happiness....to the Polefather"

Report Post Tip

Altic leaves the car parked out front and follows Foxxy and Space-to-the-pole inside. He has brought the best bottle of Whiskey he can find. He pours some drinks and heads over to find the Godfather. 

"Cheers Space-to-the-pole, from the time your father and my father met so long ago you have been working towards this day. Enjoy it. 

I look forward to working with you here in Manhattan." 

Report Post Tip

The anticipation was finally over.  The celebration for SP had started.  When knew for awhile he would be taking on the title of Godfather, but it is still exciting to be a part of it.  Spiels made sure to be there early to give his congrats.  As soon as the new Godfather got out of his car he made his way to his boss and kissed his hand.

Godfather SP, what a glorious day!  I've had great respect for you for a long time.  Even when we were in the same crew with Dan, I knew that you would reach great heights.  I've looked up to you for a long time and am proud to be a part of this crew and the building of Manhattan.  May your reign be long and prosperous!!!

Spiels turns and leads the way into the HQ.  Let the party begin!

Report Post Tip

Razor parks the car outside opens the door the slowly steps out to follow altic into the new place of bussniss.

well Space my old buudy this day has been a long time comeing im glad to be apart of this thing of ours i know your gonna work wonders here in manhatton bring on the good times

once again congrats buddy

Report Post Tip

CONGRATS GODFATHER SPACE CHEERS!

Report Post Tip

Visas smiled her kin and Spaceys kin went way this was a special day she stepped forward and hugged him then checked to see if the scouse hadnt lifted her wallet seeing that it was still there she smiled

Congrats Spacey this it has been a long time coming i wish you nothing but the best.

Report Post Tip

Ladyfighter sees alot of people chearing and raising glasses. As curious as she is, she walks towards the crowd to see what is happening. She then saw Space-to-the-Pole whom she read alot about in her mothers logs and also her grandmothers. It seems both bloodlines have been meeting each other alot.

Foxxy is walking around with champaign glasses and Ladyfighter asks her what the celebration is for.

"Dont you see? space-to-the-pole challenged the Godfather and took over Manhattan", she says and gives Ladyfighter a glass.

Now Ladyfighter sees that space-to-the-pole is smiling from ear to ear and happily talking to the other Godfathers of our world, who came over for the free champagne of course.

"Congratulations space, you worked hard to get here and I am really really happy for you you finally reached this goal".

Ladyfighter raises her glass and says "PROOST"

Report Post Tip

Thank you all for being here today, means a great deal for me. Firstly id like to say that this honour is somewhat bittersweet. I take the reigns of Manhattan because of the loss of the man who put me on the map, our very loveable, DanTheMan. It was such a blow to us to see him killed in the way he was, he didn't deserve to go out like that. I've got big boots to fill, that's for sure. It was and still is a great loss.

With his death it was decided that id take over, which Is a momentous achievement for me and my line. We've graced these shores for many-a-year and this is the first time we've been honoured with this position. I take it with a great proudness, if I can be half the gf that Dan was too me, ill be doing an excellent job. 

There are plenty of people to thank along the way, firstly all the way back to the dying wish of toyarmadillo, he planted the seed with dan and the current crop of gf's. From that point these guys have welcomed me in let me be apart of what ahs to be an amazing period in these here shores.  So to all whom played a part in getting me here, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, I really do.

So, moving onto my family. Woah where do I start. Ive been pretty lucky in acquiring some of very best bloodlines with me, its made things so much easier. With that I've also acquired some "newer blood" who have done such an amazing job so far and have the potential to move on up in this world and I know they'll give Altic the 110% that they have given to me.  

With that, i'll say my last thanks to you all. appreciate your kind words, friends.

Report Post Tip
Nice work Pole.
Report Post Tip

CONGRATS GODFATHER SPACE POLE

Report Post Tip

Godfather. Congratulations, I am very happy to see this, Space. Viva Manhattan!

Report Post Tip
Congratulations space-to-the-pole! Not bad for a scouse, eh? I got you a little gift for the occasion.

Anathema hands space a package all wrapped up with a fabulous bow. It was the new Deluxe Gimp suit, limited Godfather edition.

I hope you like it!
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Space, I know you will grow Manhattan further and I wish you all the best.

Report Post Tip

I smirked at the good news being announced. Very good news indeed. I remembered my father's small experience with SP before meeting his demise by New York's finest police force. This altercation resulted to me being in SP's custody, who shaped me into the man I am today.

"Congratulations SP!" I said all the while raising my glass to celebrate among the others. I then stood up, onto my feet, to say a few words.

"SP, you've taught me so much and given me much more than I can return. I'm very happy to see this day for you and I'm adamant you'll bring some life back into Manhattan!"

I finished up then claimed my seat back immediately to consume the liquor that awaited. 

Report Post Tip
Congrats SP. No one deserves it more then you :)
Report Post Tip

Lola walks into the streets to do something she meant to do earlier. Her busy schedule has not allowed her to do what means most to her... Pay her respect.

Godfather space-pole, this was nothing but hard earned from putting in the work. You have worked your butt off for years for your bloodline to get a chance to be a leader, and now you accomplished the largest goal many of us will never get to. Congratulations friend.

I am proud to work for your district and I am eagerly looking to what the future holds for us.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations on your new rank Godfather Pole!

I must say, it does suit you well.
Report Post Tip

Curiosity got the better of Chun-Li so she decides to walk closer to the crowd to see what's happening. She realizes its a celebration for a newly appointed GF..She had never had any dealings with the man but decides to offer her congratulations to the many he has already received.. 

Me and my family wish to extend our congratulations on your new position as GF..I'm sure you'll do your city proud.

Report Post Tip

Oh my lovely, lovely Pole! Congrats!

I am so proud of you for your new position! I know you will make Manhattan shine as Dan once did.

<3

Report Post Tip
*Rorschach rushes in, late as usual, making his way through the spent party popper streamers draped from the light fixtures, kicking bottles and cups out of the way as he looks for the man of the moment, eventually finding him, still drinking and dancing*

"PoleFather! Firstly, let me apologise for my tardiness, I was called away to the old country briefly, which is why I missed the celebrations. Nonetheless, I'm absolutely delighted you've got your chance to run your own district, and I'm here now... even if there seems to be a distinct lack of alcohol. Forunately, arranging a hooch run is part of the reason for my visit to the old country, so, without further ado... let the celebrations continue! Salute!"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Manhattan and it's Polefather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL