Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:41:47
Page:  1 
Slaying Molly, The Purple Dragon Started by: ChristianTheLion on Jun 18, '14 00:13

22:33 GMT

We had just locked the front door of the headquarters as the last of our family had returned to there respected homes and immediate family. It was a Tuesday evening, yet Ecstasy felt the need for an adventure. With a wide smile he handed to me what looked like an assortment of candies. Having a sweet tooth I didn't hesitate eating them, as I bit down I got a horrid taste and swallowed the rest right away. Ecstasy laughed at me as I still was completely clueless to my consumption. He told me something about getting the opportunity to meet molly. Approaching Ecstasys luxurious town car, I opened the door for him and proceeded behind him sitting on opposite sides.

22:56 GMT

After driving a little over twenty minutes to an undisclosed location I could feel the effects of the drugs we had taken. The hair on Ecstasys head burned bright like the brightest camp fire I could ever imagine seeing. The leather in the car was officially the most comfortable seat I had ever sat in. I was completely clueless as to our location, but I knew I was safe with Ecstasy. Running my paws through my dreadlocks was the softest and dirtiest feeling I had ever come into contact with. Giving Ecstasy a hug for no reason I thanks him profusely for taking me along for a ride.

00:15 GMT

We have arrived at our undisclosed location near Black Bottom just on the outskirts of Downtown. Ecstasy provided more candy and began to dance as we exited the car. This was a normal reaction, but to my surpise I began to dance without hesitation to the music in the distance. With a bottle of rum in one hand and water in the other I got the bright idea of mixing the two so I didn't have to carry them both. Taking a long swig from the bottle, then passing it over to my leader where he damn near doesn't save any for the fish let alone me. I guess I won't be carrying shit, but it doesn't matter. Somehow I am still having the time of my life eventhough I am completely oblivious to my currest surrounding.

00:55 GMT

After randomly stopping to dance with the trees on three different occasions we had finally made it to where the music was playing from. Before entering directly into the wooded area Ecstasy explained to me that I was about to see some things I haven't seen before. I laughed at him hysterically while streching his cheeks on his face. There wasn't going to be anything stranger then having Ecstasy be your boss so I wasn't as worried as I should of been. We progressed forward where I could see a bonfire and what looked like a hundred  people dancing. 

1:00 GMT

We emerge from the trees into a small patch of land that had an open sky. To my amazement I felt like I was at home. There were people everywhere and they all had there faces painted. I thought to myself that this was some kind of lost tribe we had stumbled upon. Quickly grabbing the biggest log I could carry I ran to the fire and turned it into a torch. The fire from the torch burned bright like Ecstasy's hair, I grabbed him with my other open hand and paraded around the huge fire.

4:35 GMT

For the last three and a half hours I had danced with Ecstasy more then I had ever thought possible. Just when you thought the music was over the face painted strangers chanted louder and we all proceeded to dance harder into the night. Little did Ecstasy and I know we were about to raise the dead. With a thunderous sound underneath us the Earth began to open from the inside. The huge bonfire the tribal warriors had built was sucked into the earth and the legendary Purple Dragon rose out of the hole.

The tribal face painted people cheered loudly as there black magic was working, but not in there favor. The dragon flew as close to us as it could unleashing a furious flame that was almost as bright as Ecstasy's hair and burned as many of them as he could. Some dissipated right away and others were injured beyond belief. I yelled as loud as I could 'Where is TheDoctor!!!!" and I must have been higher then a kite because running out of the trees towards us was TheDoctor. 

Tending to the needs of the glowing face tribe Ecstasy and I chased Molly the Purple Dragon into the woods dancing along the way. As we chased the dragon further and further into the not so wooded area just outside Downtown Detroit we finally caught up with the beast. Ecstasy broke out what he likes to call the "Gingerbread" aka his heater. Forcefully unloading an entire clip into the Purple Dragon imploded into every skittles color candy ever made. I applauded him as I was the only one in the vicinity and proceed to roll around in the grass. 

Sleighing Molly the Purple Dragon meant Ecstasy had reached his ultimate Love Drug. Ecstasy popped as many of the skittles into his mouth as he could, there wasn't much of Molly left to go around once I was finished rolling around. Praising Ecstasy for his victory I handed him a plastic sheriffs badge proclaiming him the Godfather of Downtown, Detroit!

11:00 GMT

Using my hand to shade my eyes from the sunlight I found myself on the front lawn of the family headquarters. Feeling sad with a pounding headache I got myself together and stood up. Looking to the right I see a bunch of family and friends in chairs. Ecstasy was on stage receiving the keys to Downtown, Detroit. This meant that he truly had achieved the rank of Godfather and was now reigning over the District properly.  I rubbed my right hand across my facial hair unsure of the night before, but one thing was clear.

Godfather Ecstasy is one hell of a drug!

Report Post Tip

Sitting in her chair Melis listens to the nightly events that had taken place in Downtown. She had hoped that there would be some tents to keep the sun off but she wasn't that lucky. Clapping at the announcement of Ecstasy taking over Godfather as a smile spread across her face. She waited until it quieted down a bit before she approached him.

Congratulations Ecstasy! It is good to see a Godfather back in Detroit again.

Noticing a few other stragglers Melis moves out of the way and off to search for sammiches that she was sure should be around here somewhere.

Report Post Tip
The words on the wind say Detroit is cursed, I for one don't believe it. The proper direction and leadership which I believe you will grant, shall bring this city to the forefront of greatness once again. Congrats to you, just don't over due it on all those elusive drugs.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Slaying Molly, The Purple Dragon
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL