Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:10:36
Page:  1 
A Lions Tale Started by: Ecstasy on Jun 18, '14 00:36

I had been woken up out of a dead sleep after having a dream I just couldn't shake. Ever since I released Christian back into the wild I was thinking about him all the time. My father Zedd said that my pet would one day out grow me and become larger then life. I took the time for granted as I began to dream about the friend I had grown too fond of. We were attached at the hip and never out of sight growing up. When I was just a young lad I asked my father if Christian could follow on the bus to school with me. My father chuckled, but he was the one wealthy enough to afford for me to enjoy a pet such as Christian.

As time rolled on we both grew older yet our friendship grew stronger then ever. I had trained Christian to walk on his back legs like a human and drink Pepsi straight from the bottle. Christian even showed up one day after school to make sure the punk kids thought twice before messing with his friend Ecstasy. Roaring ferociously and standing would scare the hair off most any man none the less a young adolescent. It wasn't everyday you saw a young boy riding his pet lion home.

Though as the years continued to pass Zedd continued to worry about Christian missing his former habitat. He could tell that Christian strives for bigger and better things in life so he could not hold him back any longer. Zedd took Ecstasy by the side and told him that when the morning came they were going to take Christian on a trip home. As the morning arrived everyone had properly prepared to send Christian back into the wild. At the airport we waved goodbye as Christian was carted off like an animal, locked in a large cage and placed upon the plane. As my eyes began to water, I knew that this was not the last time I would see Christian.

Seven years had passed and I was now a grown man living in The Bronx on The Farm with the man Cantillon. My father Zedd had unfortunately passed on and I was following in his footsteps. Cantillon took care of me very well and had given me the opportunity to set up my own family as well. With taking over a family no small task I had to call upon an old friend to come home once again. Without hesitation I was reacquainted with Christian at the same airport I had shipped him off from. 
At first glance he was unsure if it was truly me as I come in various colors and shapes. Once he recognized me he galloped quickly and gave me a huge hug. Hugs were a show of respect for lions as there paws couldn't quite shake. Being back in the presence of Christian was an exciting time as he had returned to become my second in command. 

The film ends and the lights come back up in the theater to the applaud of everyone attending.

You see everyone, today is a glorious day and these are exciting times! I have just recently been given the nod to take over the rights to the district of Downtown as Godfather. There is no one else that I would of rather taken this journey with then my great friend ChristianTheLion. We've been through it all and there is no reason that he shouldn't be given the opportunity to take over as my captain! I commend you on your hard work and am very excited for the times to come. Thank you everyone for taking the time to enjoy the film about my life. I look forward to the opportunity bestowed on me and will do everything in my power to not let anyone down.

Report Post Tip

Ecstasy I was fortunate enough to work with you and Christian both here in the Bronx before you ventured out on your own. I know the hard work and dedication you both put forth into your families and I know you will continue that with your district in Downtown. Congratulations Ecstasy on the rank of Godfather and to Christian on your new bold suit.

Report Post Tip

Melis listened intently to how ChristianTheLion came about from the wild. She was amused that someone could tame him enough to dress him up like a man. As Ecstasy finished she went over to talk to them both. First turning her head towards Ecstasy.

So now I understand where all my Pepsi has gotten to! Congratulations Christian! Having already been working alongside you and Ecstasy as neighbors I already know you will do a fabulous job leading your own family. Just don't forget those wonderful sammiches.

Melis skips off once more.

Report Post Tip

Admiral applauds loudly and walks over to Ecstasy, firmly shaking his hand.

Congratulation, godfather Ecstasy. You've worked hard for this promotion and are an icon for the city of Detroit.

Admiral slowly backs out of as works himself threw the masses towards CristianTheLion that was running around so lively and motivated after hearing the news. Admiral quickly grabbed his tale and pulled him back as he was going for an other round.

We have just met days ago, but I know for sure that we will restore Detroit to it's former glory! Good luck as captain and make Detroit proud!

Admiral releases his tail and dodges the claws ripping threw the air as he runs off. 

See you later! 

Report Post Tip

Al walks over to Ecstasy offering him a cigar after his inspiring speech

"Congratulations on your great accomplishment .  I'm sure you will do great things to help Detroit as a whole.  We all have faith in you sir. And wish you the best of luck."

Al sticks around the part awhile as he sees the new godfather is very busy he realized that he was late to eat with the ol lady. He quickly puts on his jacket and rushes out.

Report Post Tip

Rose was so excited for her friend E!!  Working with him on The Farm for a long time, was hard to see him to out on his own, but she was happy for him back then.  Now she is very happy to see him accomplish so much, and taking on the Godfather.  She had no doubts who would come out the victor.  So proud of the new Godfather Ecstasy!!!  Making her way through the crowd, she rushes over to hug him with enthusiasm.

Congratulations E!!!!  Oh hun I am so happy for you!!  Next time when I am in town, we shall go out for a nice steak dinner, my treat.   I look forward to seeing all the great things you have in store for Detroit.  So proud of you!  One thing though...I am still hiding all the treats from the lion.

Laughing softly, she gives him one more hug before he goes back to the gathered crowd.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Ecstasy and his Lion. I don't know if you will tame the beast but you can give it a shot :P

All joking aside, well played guys you have worked hard and earned your place.

Report Post Tip
" Congrats my friends on everything and I hope to see us grow as you have in this great city of ours"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Lions Tale
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL