Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:42:23
Page:  1 
The Detroit Lions Started by: ChristianTheLion on Jun 18, '14 03:23

Christian was making his way to the stage during the commencement ceremony going on in Downtown Detroit. Many proclaimed mobsters from the city had shown up to show there support to the newly founded Godfather. Dressed sharply with man mane nicely groomed Christian tried to tap the microphone with his paw. Inadvertently knocking it over trying to get everyone's attention he let out a load roar in frustration. Turning to the guests he realized that he had gotten there attention by accident and proceeded from there.

Thank you one and all for coming out tonight to show your support of my new Godfather and friend Ecstasy. Our bloodlines have worked together on numerous occasions and I am a blessed man to stand before you today. Ecstasy took me in when I was a young cat and guided me in the right direction. Without his help I would still be just another cat lost in the wild. For that I am forever grateful and look forward to our future together baby!

To the other families that preside here in Detroit, I welcome you with open arms and look forward to working with each and everyone of you as well. We have a bright and exciting future in the city and I look forward to all that brings us. 

I'd further like to thank Godfather Cantillon and Don Whatsername for there support while we worked alongside them in The Bronx. Ecstasy and I will always appreciate the opportunity given to us and intend to further show the respect that was given to us.

The Lions will roam proudly in the district of Downtown, so what our for our Roar!

(Even though I have been given the nod to take a leadership position in this life of crime my true calling is being in the kitchen making sammiches for the Queen of Corktown.)

One last thing, Don Yajirobe from Savannah, LA looks great in a shirt bikini on a hot summers night!

Report Post Tip

I know I have said Congratulation already but I do enjoy that you love the kitchen so much. I enjoy the sammiches you make so please don't ever stop. I believe this calls for Ham Sammiches for everyone!

Report Post Tip
I'd be lion if I said I wasn't proud of you! Bad joke aside, may fortune smile upon you young man! You've always carried the mark of greatness and it continues to sign.
Report Post Tip

Al is caught off guard from the giant roar.  He waits for Christian to finish his royal speech and approaches him friendly

"Congratulations my friend on your new family.  It is going to be great to work with you guys. cant wait to get to work."

Report Post Tip
* Bill walks out to the streets when he hears a voice of a good man, a smart man, an honest man. Before speaking Bill reaches into his trench coat, which was still covered in blood both human and farm meat, to grab a cigar and some flame. He lights it blowing out the flame and begins to speak...

" Thank you my friend for such a warm welcome I salute you"
Report Post Tip

Arriving at the Detroit airport Yusuke flags down the nearest taxi cab. Grinning he slides a crisp hundred dollar bill towards the man.

"I got a party to crash, lets make this a quick ride."

The driver nods and gasses the pedal, speeding he makes it to the designation given by Yusuke in a total of eighteen minutes. Slipping the driver another hundred Yusuke nods and waves to the man before exiting the cab and walking towards the group of folks falling in line to attend to the party.

Yusuke meets his old friend ChristianTheLion sitting at the head of the table around friends and family members, cheering and celebrating about the good news of his auth.

Congratulations my friend, it's great seeing you get this opportunity in the great city of Detroit. I wish you and the Detroit Lions the best of luck out there in the motor city.

Stealing a goomba's beer he raises the glasss.

Cheers!

Report Post Tip

Qui-Gon walks up to Christian and smiles at him, before extending his hand to shake.

Christian, my friend!  I am so excited for you!  I know you will do so well.   Our family lines go back a while, and have worked together.  I am so excited for this chance to work with you in Detroit!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Detroit Lions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL