Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:36:27
Page:  1 
Another Walk Started by: Darkangel on Jun 18, '14 15:15

Dark walked this street before, She knew each crock and cranny of the road she walked. She had a light step in Her walk, a grin upon those crimson lips. She felt more alive then she had in years. Long cloak draped over Her, swishing around leather clad legs, Her heeled boots, echoed with each step.

A slip of hand here and there, reaching and plunging into pockets as She passed by, quickly stuffing in Her's. She had to make that money fast. She breathed in the CH air, filling Her lungs with that ohhh so familiar scent. She wondered if she would run into anyone She knew, and if so, would they recognize her?. Eh prolly not, but such is life. So with that she stopped at a familiar corner and leaned up against  the wall, lights up a smoke and waits. Humming softly to Herself

Report Post Tip

New place and new faces. I take a deeep breath, almost choking. Ah, Chicago.. the windy city. Though not windy today, it's beautiful out. I am dressed all in black today.. black leather skirt, boots halfway up to my thighs, and a shimmery black top, that is thin enough to blow in the wind, if there was any.

Looking, around, I run into Darkangel. Smiling at her, seeing her up against the wall, smoking, her crimson lips puckered as she takes a drag, slowly, like she is enjoying it. No one else seems around, so I walk up to her, with a grin on my soft pink lips.. well more of a WEG.. giggles. I mean innocent, grin...smirks.

I tell her "fancy meeting you here." The wind does start picking up, but the sky is still blue, and virtually cloudless, as I pull my jacket close to me, and watch leaves tumble around me that have fallen from the trees. I stand in front of her for the moment, talking to her, actually glad I ran into her.. someone familiar is always good.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Another Walk
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL