Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:38:35
Page:  1 
Lets do this. Started by: Darkangel on Jun 18, '14 16:23

Sadly it was one of those Days, everything was fucking hell. Dark kicked a can as she prowled down the streets. The sights and sounds of CH played in Her ears. She would causally slip a hand in a pocket or 2 of dumbasses that passed Her by. Sighs, this shit gets old after awhile, same shit different day, She needed something more, action, maybe beat some random person down. She felt ruthless at the moment, She craved the feel of someone twitching under Her boots. She reached behind her back, within the long trench coat and stroked fingers over butt of revolver, her old friend, a gift from her Mother, may she rest in peace.

Dark continued to walk along the street, slipping a foot out to trip some dude, laughed her fucking ass off as he stumbled and fell face first, and just for extra measure, she turned back to kick him and steal His wallet. "Fucker, dont look at Me like that again" Dark grinned and moved about Her way...

Report Post Tip

Ah back in the windy city, Dark loved this city. Always full of life, and fools to rob or mug. Dark stuffed hands in her pockets as she continued about her way. The wind picked up and billowed dark hair around face. She growled and shoved it back. "Fucking hair" she grumbled under breathe. Damn, She needed something to do. She grinned, thinking about the dude laying back down the street, twitching. Ah, she would keep that image forever in the depths of her mind.

Hands still stuffed in pockets, she curled fingers around a wad of cash. She needed to head back to HQ and split her take with her new CL. But she was so enjoying her causal walk through her new home city. She wanted, needed to see a familiar face. With a growl she kicked a can out of her way. Ah, fuck this shit, might as well head back to HQ. So quick and steady steps carried her back to HQ....

Report Post Tip

Fucking wind, next time I am wearing a damn hat. Going to look like cousin It in a second if this wind doesn't die down already.The leaves are almost blowing in a tornado pattern around me, as I walk through my new place. No one familiar  yet, but I just got here, and really haven't been here that long. Then I let out a huge laugh, as I see DA, one of my crew and family members .. can never get away from her, smirks.

I attempt to sneak up behind her, what else would I do, giggles. I know she will hear me no matter how quiet I try to be. Anddddd... she will pickpocket me, but that's alright with me too. I wonder what she has been up to today, and how she is liking chicago, as her new digs. This fucking wind, I tell you, my jacket is going to blow away in a second, my skirt is going to fly up too, looking like a wind blown umbrella... snickers. I wait to see what she is going to do...

Report Post Tip

Her senses tingle, Shes being followed. Her skin prickles feeling eyes look her over. Hand reaches behind her back, gripping upon hidden revolver. Who ever the fuck is sneaking up on Her, better be prepared for whats to come next. With reflexes of a feline, She turned quickly to grab and shove the intruder up against a wall, barrel of gun planted against the intruder's temple. Red flickers within depths of eyes before realizing who it was..

"Oh You fucking brat, don't sneak up on Me like that!" with a grumble Dark puts gun back in hidden spot. "I could have killed You!" She grumbled once more at her. Dark smacked Pinky on the arm soundly to make sure she got the hint about being sneaky. "What are You doing out here anyway?" Dark asked the question as she grabbed Pinky's arm and started walking back to HQ...

Report Post Tip

Feeling her up against me....giggling slightly.. Oooh the adrenaline rush was great! I tell her, I was bored shitless, and came to find something to ease my bordem. Well, trying not to get blown away too.. smirks.. this fucking wind...sheesh! I thought I would take a lil tour around my city, get to know it real well. I can't say if I love chicago or anything yet, but it seems okay, I suppose.

Giggling, I think back, to a man I met worried about women being out late at night, cause it was dangerous... smirking. You know sometimes that the best time you come up with shit. Shit, can't sleep, what else you supposed to do... going for a walk sounded good to me, and taking a look at the stars. I wasn't  scared of shit out here.. giggles. I walk with her as we head to headquarters...

Report Post Tip

Achilles noticed 2 women as he walked down the road on a quiet chicago night...

As they walked towards him, he hip thrusted several times and winked. After some small talk Achilles and the 2 women headed to a local bar. Things seemed to be going well Achilles thought, he still had it. After all, he was a handsome son-of-a-bitch. He then asked them if they would like to accompany him to his hotel room around the corner and have a few drinks, they agreed and some time later they reached their destination.

As soon as Achilles closed the door to his room the two women attacked him with what looked like giant rubber double ended...things. Managing to wrestle the giant things from the women, Achilles threw them out of the window... The weird rubber things, not the women (It was later heard that they hit a passerby and killed him). Achilles tumbled around with the women for a while and this then turned a little sensual. Inevitably, Achilles and the 2 women then had their fun and played scrabble for a while. Naturally Achilles won.

Things got real steamy then and they had some hot cocoa...or something like that.

"So ladies, did you enjoy your cocoa?"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Blu_Blank was standing on the street corner, hidden in the shadows from where the street light had burned out. Looking down the road, he saw a couple of his family's girls walking down the street when a strange individual started making inappropriate gestures towards them. Worried, he decided to follow the trio into a nearby bar. As he watched them drink, he saw the man drop a powdery substance into their drinks when they weren't looking. This concerned him greatly, as they were two of his favorite girls in the family.

After a short while, he noticed the three start heading upstairs, to what he could only assume was a hotel room. Staying out of sight, he followed them to the room. Hearing a commotion through the door, followed by the sound of breaking glass, he decided enough was enough. Drawing his M1911 from his waistband, he kicked in the door. Upon entering the room, he saw his two girls looking quite woozy, and a man standing over them.

Pressing his gun against the back of the mans head, he uttered the following.

I saw what you did to my girls down in the bar, I don't appreciate it. Now, you have 5 seconds to leave this room alive. Any longer, and you'll be leaving in a body bag. Now move!

Report Post Tip

Achilles wonders why he wouldn't turn around after someone had just kicked the door in, it would seem a normal thing to do...

Anyway, feeling the hard cold steal at the back of his head Achilles quickly turned around and in a super duper move, he managed to disarm this stranger and wrestle him to the floor. How dare he interrupt a perfectly fine evening cocoa. This calls for one thing Achilles thought, armed with a feather duster, Achilles tickled the man until he wet his pants. They all had a good laugh at that. Then Achilles bid the 3 of them goodbye and rode off into the sunset.

Report Post Tip

lronSight had stopped to watch after seeing a door kicked in. He sighs, and watches as Achilles 'rides off' with a broom between his legs and a bottle of Jack Daniels in hand.

"Blu_Blank, there are ways to send messages. This isn't one of them. You wouldn't want to send the wrong kind of message to our friends in New York, would you? The man just drunkenly played scrabble with a couple of dolls in the same area as your friends. He's clearly too drunk to be held accountable for anything and kicking down doors just means there's more work for some poor schmuck, next time just ignore him and go about your business."

(OOC: Achilles didn't mention their names even though he seemed to imply controlling their characters with his post, so you don't even have him on that. There's no need for public displays like that, you can just write him out with a 'you're drunk' accusation and going about your business.

As for you Mr. Achilles, please be respectful enough to offer something along those lines and not write in lines or imply lines for others' actions without their approval. Maybe someone will agree to play along, maybe they won't. The streets are for everyone and my guess is you're out here because you dislike the speech. Maybe I'm wrong, but if I'm right and you don't like what someone does you can participate in the role play without going over the top like that and you know that was really inappropriate at best.)

Report Post Tip

Surely within the realms of the open role play the participants can choose whatever direction they wish to go in IronSight? If we weren't encouraged to join in it wouldn't be on the streets. The streets don't need a cleaner or a policeman overseeing everyone's posts and actions, I'm sure if a crew leader takes offence to a mobster from another city they can go directly to that person's crew leader and express their displeasure - no?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $80,000 Tip

(OOC: It is up to the individual, but being as Blu_Blank is a representative of his district and they aren't friends a threat is a threat even in role play and quite the faux pas. If you mean Achilles, he also chose the actions of his counterparts which isn't appropriate either. No one involved has been threatened or should be in fear of punishment, so the notion of policing escapes me. I merely offered my insights, whether they take them up or not is on them just as it is up to me on whether or not I take anything from your position on my actions in the streets.)

Report Post Tip

OOC: I was just role playing within the story. Achilles understood that, and actually thanked me for playing along. It wasn't meant to be a threat, just a continuation of the story. As you said, the streets are for roleplaying, and my post was just that. Nothing more, nothing less. I feel as if Ironsight may have taken this the wrong way.

Report Post Tip

Smelling hot cocoa, Ox rounded a corner before seeing Achilles far off on the horizon riding (what appeared to be a horse) into the sunset.

'Who can afford to house a horse in the city?', Ox thought to himself. 'Achilles, that's who. The guy's magestic as fuck.'

On the adjacent street corner stood a mechanic holding a wrench spouting supposed misconducts up at the sky, derailing anyone that happened to be passing by from their original intention. Figuring he was either seeking attention, extremely bored, or a combination of the two Ox approached the man and threw a few bills at his feet before heading back across the street and into the hotel to creep on women at the bar.

Entering the lobby, Ox passed Blu_Blank with two attractive women following closely behind. Looking over his shoulder to see what they were all about, Blu_Blank met his stare. Knowing this look well, Ox quickly made his way to the hotel bar and did not bother looking back at the trio.

Report Post Tip
Vaelin stood in the shadows near the building, hand resting on his dagger, a keen eye scouting the building. Inside where friends and assciates, if any trouble where to arise, he would be there to defend them. The blood song was quiet within his mind, so all was well at the moment
Report Post Tip

OOC: The way things were said were open to interpretation, a touchy individual may have taken Blu's actions to be a threat, the same way others could take my actions to be something else. I did speak to Blu and he expressed the fact that some of his family were displeased with my way of RP'ing, I explained to him that he should contact my CL or RH, or even the upper structure of the Bronx if needed. Personally, I've always believed RP'ing is whatever you make of it, I've only ever felt that they should be on the streets if they actually have some kind of plot rather than a few lines of babble and nobody knowing wtf is really going on. I do agree with IronSight though, to control people's actions is a little out of line, although it's all in good spirit from my behalf I did feel the need to liven what I felt was a poorly thought out RP that was going nowhere fast, similar to others written by the same author.

OOC: There's RP in The Streets linked to your character and there's RP within a fictional story on The Streets, surely? It's not too difficult to ascertain which is which. The way I read it, Blu_Blank and Tes were taking part in a fictional story which is written purely for the sake of getting some RP down. Surely their actions within this aren't linked to their characters and held accountable for?!

If they are, CL's alike need to set out a set of rules which clearly define what is and what isn't acceptable within these types of threads.

I feel like half the time people out here want a debate over the smallest possible thing. I am a firm believer of writing when things need to be said rather than writing because you have to and "The Streets will be dead otherwise"

It was raining. It seemed to always be raining. Tears of people crying. All the lonely people. Madness was lonely and crazy, so when she saw Zack_Morris down the way she immediately closed her umbrella. She raised it above her head and charged after the delicious man. He had turned her down last week, he needed to pay. 

As soon as Madness came upon the sex god she gave him a good smack with her umbrella. She heard something crack and hoped it was Zack. Oh, who was she kidding, that man had abs of steel. To her surprise, Zack fell to the ground, but Madness had a suspicion this was some kind of ploy. Teasing her. What a tease. She loved it. 

Madness leaned down to Zack's ear and whispered.

This is for not calling me back last week!

She stood and jabbed the end of her umbrella into the back of both of Zack's knees. She smiled as he squealed. He wasn't actually making any noise, this was just the soundtrack in Madness' head. She leaned down again.

My love, Zack. You must have misheard. The streets aren't dead. They've been saved! Saved by the bell. No, sorry, saved by a man I cannot mention. I cannot say his name. 

She gave Zack a quick look. Madness knew what he was thinking.

This isn't some game Zack! This isn't some cliffhanger! I really can't say!! I fear if I say the name of the street savior I will be stalked with mails telling me I'm incorrect in a round about way, large words will be used to confuse me and the conversation will carry on in a circular motion until one of us (the savior) feels like he/she has deemed themselves righteous. 

Madness looked at Zack again.

This is real life and I'm already suffering from a broken heart from you Zack! I just couldn't deal with something like that. 

Madness licked Zack's cheek from top to bottom. 

Call me back next time or this will be much worse.

She smiled at him before running away. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lets do this.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL