Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:36:47
Page:  1 
An interesting afternoon Started by: Forever_Sexy on Jun 18, '14 17:06

Forever_Sexy is sitting in his HQ playing Go Fish with Inertia, sipping his scotch.  It's a beautiful day outside in Queens and all of the windows in the HQ are open.

"Got any 7s" Inertia asked
"Go fish," Forever_Sexy responded as he tried to hide the 7 he was holding in his hand.

The table was littered with cards.  Almost all of the pairings had been made.  And all but one had been made on Inertia's side.

"There are no more cards in the deck and I don't have the..."

Inertia was in the middle of yelling at Forever_Sexy when they both heard the strangest noise.

EERrwWwoooooSHHHhEERrwWwoooooSHHHhEERrwWwoooooSHHHh

Of course, having to find out what the commotion was Inertia and Forever_Sexy ran outside and around the corner to discover

nothing interesting.

They both looked at each other.  Then left.  Right.  Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary.  Just a blue police box that looked like it had been there for ages.

The sun beat down on their backs as they wandered around the brick building for a few minutes.  After stopping to steal some cash from various passers by, they both decided it was time to give up.

"Well, should I continue kicking your ass?" Inertia said.

Forever_Sexy dropped his head and began walking upstairs.  He was the first one in the room but stopped dead in his tracks.

"What's going on?" Inertia asked as she rushed up to the room.

Sitting at the table with his feet up and looking through the Go Fish cards was a man neither of them had ever seen before.

"Uh, who are you, and what are you doing in here?" Forever_Sexy asked.

"Oh, well, hello there.  I'm The Doctor!"

"Doctor who?"

Report Post Tip

Inertia cocked her head to the side and looked puzzled at the well dressed man who was casually sitting at their table. She immediately reached for her gun, her confidence bolstered by the weight of the weapon in her hand. 

"We didn't call for any doctors." ​Inertia says, her voice wavering slightly. She looks to Forever_Sexy standing by her side and by his expression she knew that the man standing before them was not a member of the Mundanes.

"You also have not been given permission to be here, stranger" Forever_Sexy says with authority, moving to stand in front of Inertia. "What business do you have here? And who are you? Not your occupation!"

The man slowly gets up from the chair, and as he makes that abrupt movement, Inertia gasps and holds onto Forever_Sexy's arm.

"Stay right there, you can answer me from there. Come no closer." Forever_Sexy holds his hand up in stopping motion, and awaits a reply from the strange man.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An interesting afternoon
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL