Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 19:46:26
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
IA's Started by: The_Hitta on Jun 19, '14 17:33

alright time for me to weigh in here since im the one who went to bat for you The_Hitta,

you were informed of a protection order on the members of Donnie's crew i know this because i personally sent you the mail and last i checked you had 0 unread messages

now you decided to kill someone on that list (basically spitting in my face) i turned the other cheek instead of just killing you off (like i wish i did now ) i simply demoted you and removed your gun in hopes that you would learn from your mistakes

instead of taking the demotion as a lesson learned you decided to run your mouth in OOC

you wanna know the favor you did for MR? you suicided like a coward

perhaps next time i wont be so fair to you when your first and only kill was a member under the protection order

the few times you spoke in your lengthy time playing with us on MR 60 days, there is a reason you couldn't get your button, hell i was even thinking about offering you a chance now im glad i didnt

*spits at the hitta's feet*

Report Post Tip
*spits at the hitta's feet*

Very adult like, very leader like

much wow.
Report Post Tip

I was about to say I really liked and respected that you chose the not so trod on path of demoting rather than just out right shooting there TheTripleDeuce.

Until you ended with *spits at the hitta's feet".

Well done for ruining it at the end.

Report Post Tip

perhaps words that i should have held back however after spending all morning/day trying to make sure he understood why he was still alive and why he had to receive the punishments

Report Post Tip

I can imagine, actually... I know how tiresome that could have made you. 

I still like the fact that you used demotion rather than killing though. It's not used enough in todays world. Just a shame that this eejit didn't appreciate it the way he should have. 

Report Post Tip

Alexander - whilst I agree entirely with what you are saying there.. its OOC, TheTripleDeuce isn't a leader here. He can act like a child if he wants to really.

We've all said and done things in the heat of the moment so I think most people can ignore the ending comment and can see where that came from, the guy clearly refused to understand how things work around the game and decided everyone else was the problem. Perhaps he'll do what everyone always says though, maybe he'll come back and teach us all a lesson and change things to his way?

And maybe Jono will rank to Godfather again? I'm not sure which scenario is most likely there.. but I'm going to put my money on the scouser.

Report Post Tip

I admire the stance taken by you TripleDuce in the demotion rather then the straight out execution as we can see here though everybody here would get a better reaction out of talking to a WALL then from The Hitta.

Rules are put in place by every District and City even for those that may sleep in our HQs more then do work for us there reasons for the activity or lack of activity are there own.

Hell we seen the late Jake who slept most of his time and slept through the biggest mob war seen in our world reach godfather through being an IA bum most of his life.

A trait he continued to show even after he reached that goal.

You not only disrespect your Leader in breaking the rules he had put in place you also put your family and leaders life at risk just so you could get a simple plus to a stat a simple plus that could easy be gotten from the 100s of durden BGs or Durden scum that have inhabbited our streets of late.

Tyrion if Jono manages to reach the impossible again you know we will then have 2 ScouseFathers in power at the same time.

That could very well mean the end of life as we know it in our world.

Report Post Tip
Might aswell hand over your.hubcaps now.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: IA's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL