Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:35:32
Page:  1 
Spike and Swag Strip for Dimes Started by: BloodySpikeS on Jun 20, '14 01:33

Well, it’s come down to it. PaulyD and I are finally offering our skins up. When that balance gets low, you gotta do what you gotta do. If the ladies do it, it must be okay, right? And they do it plenty. 

Puts on puppydog eyes

PaulyD has to pay his way through college, and I can't get anymore shifts waitressing at the diner and he needs his books for next semester!!!

Anyway... Well, we’ll be your private dancers! Yes, that’s right. We’ll be dancing for money. FOR WOMEN ONLY. 

So, please come to us with your requests, and of course, slip us a nice tip or five. Timers are nice. A CA is better. But please, keep your hands to your sides ladies. Whatsername would be quite upset if her PaulyD got molested while he was just swinging from a pole in his birthday suit. We are only there to be watched, admired, and respected for our masculinity. 

Report Post Tip

Oh, and Mako is welcome to join us on our stage. 

Report Post Tip

I call bullshit on women only. I will pay extra for you to dance naked on DantheMan's grave

Report Post Tip
Ill pay you to retain the last shred of dignity that you have. Just act like this never happened and go about your day man.
Report Post Tip

FOR WOMEN ONLY. 

WELL, that seems sexist or something. Shame on you! 

Report Post Tip

Rose finds some of this disturbing, as she hears these pleas and requests made by Spikey.  Other comments made regarding this matter being sexist, she wonders if they just meant sexy, but she shrugs as she carries on making her way over to Spikey.  First things first.

"Spikey...just who the hell are you trying to kid with puppy dog eyes?"    Laughing softly she gives him a quick wink.

"Also, why are you dragging PaulyD into this?  He is young and impressionable!  Don't go corrupting him by offering him up on a pole."

Keep our hands to our sides....?  How the hell are we supposed to slide the singles in the waistband?  Do we throw coins instead?  Those might hurt a bit.  Birthday suit?  Oh my, oh my.  She isn't sure her innocent eyes can handle such admiration and respect.  

Report Post Tip
Lol... you all can't dance .
It would be like three fat kids fighting over a cupcake ..and I would pay to see who gets the cupcake. .lmao
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"What?!?!  They can't dance??"

Takes her millions elsewhere....Sadness overwhelming her at this time as she walks away...

Report Post Tip

By the way, this is still an open venture. Contact PaulyD if services are needed. 

Report Post Tip

won't get any business not doing this right! got to be DRUNK! lol!

have be open minded, men and women all have money can help.

try being chained to the pole, use magic contortions for sexiness!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Spike and Swag Strip for Dimes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL