Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:02:27
Page:  1 
The encounter Started by: Ox on Jun 20, '14 03:46

June 10
Brooklyn, NY

A long walk ahead. I had grown to enjoy the daily trek from my dated apartment building across town the boss's headquarters. There was always plenty of opportunity along the way. Whether it be pickpocketing unsuspecting tourists or hitting up post offices, money wasn't hard to come by on these streets.

This particular day I had my sights set on picking a few pockets. Nowadays, I usually targeted local undercover agents as they were bountiful and offered no real repercussions. But today I saw a very vulnerable target near a phonebooth. Subtlely, I reached into this stranger's pocket, pretending to have accidently bumped into him. I counted the quick cash as I walked away from the man with a slight smirk on my face.

After only taking a few strides I could hear a voice in my head echoing, 'What would Faceman do? Faceman bestman'. I turned around, as if possessed, walked back to the man I had just stolen from and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and looked me in the eye. Instantaneously, I felt every possible emotion surge through my body. From extreme jubilance to sheer misery, it took all the strength I had to remain standing.

Without thinking, I reached into my jacket's inside pocket and retrieved my checkbook. Quickly, I scribbled out a check for $100,000 made out to 'Faceman' and stuffed it into the man's front pocket. He did not appear to care, for his face held no emotion.

As I turned around and began walking away I could hear the voice in my head again. 'Faceman be with you.'

"And also with you," I replied out loud with no control over my own voice. Passersby looked at me strangely and I do not blame them.

What is Faceman? Why is he here? How long before he consumes us all?

Report Post Tip
I'm not sure who Faceman is, nor who these voices in your head are. But I do know this much my friend, the next time you 'bump' into me and lift my wallet, I'll gladly take a 100,000 check in return. Seems like fair play to me!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The encounter
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL