Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:51:06
Page:  1 
Pinkalicious Move Started by: Pink on Jun 20, '14 19:17

Mhm, a move to the windy city, called Chicago, Chi town, and whatever else people call it. Today it is not the windy city, laughs. Today its a beautiful June afternoon, albeit warm, but not hot today. I am wearing my thigh high boots, super comfortable to walk around town in, and very light clothes that I can feel the gentle breeze through. I always have something on that is pink. Today its my skirt, my very short skirt, blowing in the gentle breeze.

I have run into a lot of nice businesses here in Chicago. I have been thinking of starting my own. I am still working on the details on that. I am thinking of waiting a bit, until I get my bearings here in my new city. Would have to find the perfect house for my business. A place that might get a lot of traffic, and would do well. There doesn't seem to be one like it here as of yet, so that is good for me... not that a lil bit of competition would be bad or anything.

The wind is starting to pick up, and since I didn't wear a jacket, so is my shirt a lil bit, giggles. The breeze feels good actually. The sun brightens my mood a lot usually. I can see my skin beginning to tan some, as my arms are exposed up to my elbows. I don't really see anyone out and about, but hopefully, soon I will.

I decide to walk through the business district and look around and see what is available for my business needs. I already have the name in mind, just the other details not yet worked out. I do want a building with lots of windows to let the sunlight in, and I will paint the exterior of the building, if I have to, and do what I have to do with the inside too. It would be my first attempt at entrepreneurship. I am kinda scared shitless.

I see a few choices for my business. I am not really sure what square footage I will need.. nothing too big or small, obviously. I Would want to make sure I can do what I want to the place too, and a decent price to rent or buy the space. I take out my notepad, and take down notes about each place that I did like that was for sale, and the place or point of contact. I head to the park to look over my notes, and for a lil lunch.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pinkalicious Move
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL